Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19-08-2018, 07:13 AM
Roger Wilco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Flame
All the typical Non-Twins who dominate this forum have turned up to the thread.

Honestly, I am quite happy to know that genuine Twin Flames are a minority and not everyone is a Twin Flame.

A lot of you speaking about an experience you've never had.

I used to have a twin flame and after that twin flames but it turned out to be just reflection never believed in split souls for starters
perhaps it just sounded to painful lol

explored it trough out in not just words

yet this is not against your reality
your reality is real and you know it !!!!!
mine is too and i know it till i change it :-)
freedom of souls to create is a right for all and in eyes of other should it ever be a wrong ????

I found twin flame love can be felt on your own too , which makes sense Love is an energy flow . of energy all around
its just a concept or created reality you would need an other for feeling love , yet that can be done too so much is possible
I limit myself be limiting my belief to certain things to be only real , why should I do that ? I do not
so from one twin flame to more flames and than fire all around that always burns and need not be extinguished and cant be
what fire ? all the ethric light descended to the earth and became one , some fire that is, not hot but way cool