Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22-05-2019, 07:26 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
There was certainly an energetic change that took place in me during this transitional period. Again, I have to refer to Gopi Krishna, who posits that after the initial rising of the Kundalini to the very top, it takes the body 5-7 years to properly adjust to the new, stronger flow of energy and the more potent form of prana that flows into the brain through the spinal column. It was certainly a very challenging period. I didn't work much and used up all my savings. I was confused and preoccupied for a number of years.

The body really has a hard time adjusting to this new reality, but it is physiologically and energetically transformed. When your Kundalini first awakens, you are helpless, like a newborn baby. This is why it is often called a spiritual rebirth, you really do become a new person. Also, I was exactly 33 when my Kundalini initially rose, which is pretty much the age it is supposed to happen at, according to scripture.

The Kundalini awakening was initially disruptive to my thought patterns, after a feeling of elation and joy, there were open periods of depression. Now I know that this is because the nervous system and brain is undergoing a transformation and it usually lacks the energy that it needs to do so. The metabolic rate of the body increases considerably and one must eat a small meal every 2-3 hours to keep feeding energy to the brain.

There are other consequences in terms of lifestyle, which means one must keep a very particular schedule and cannot afford too many distractions. A social life becomes next to impossible with all these changes that are needed for the organic evolution of the body into a higher form. After that transformation is largely complete, one can take certain liberties and return to a more active role in society, but great care needs to be taken not to overextend oneself and that the right nutritional and rest schedule is followed.

think i was close to 33. maybe a year or two earlier. but it wasn't tell closer or at 33 that it stuck. still clearing though stuff. certainly like being reborn and still work to do. lol

those emotions could be releasing to make more room for the bliss. clearing through the second chakra. the releasing of the emotional body to be reborn. just my opinion. perspective.

i can relate to a lot of what your saying about the process. transition.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4