Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spiritual Forums' Articles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-01-2023, 06:39 AM
Master

All of us know about the afterlife, as it was where we dwelled prior to entering this so-called “physical life.” I embrace much of what you have shared and thank you for your sharing.

Eternity is the absence of time and infinity is the absence of space, because all space is occupied by divine spirit there is nowhere where omnipresent spirit is not; thus all space is occupied; without space, or distance, there can be no such thing as time. The great migration, if it had a beginning will also have and end, as everything that has a beginning has an ending. It is only that which I refer to as “GOD“ which has no beginning or end. Understanding that time is marked differently in the greater realms of manifested existence than it is here on Earth. Time is different on different planets than it is here on Earth.

Jupiter spins the fastest of all the planets in our solar system, The Earth turns one rotation on it’s axis every 24-hours while Jupiter turns one rotation on its axis every 10-hours. A lot bigger planet than the Earth that spins more than twice as fast as the Earth. Time in the afterlife is nothing like time here on Earth. This is my experience.

No time may mean no sun or moon, no night or day, and when in those other realms it may not appear as though you are on a planet, a globe. Life is so incredibly simple; life is as simple as silence. I feel like all of us have been migrating in this physical life going through a transformational process on many levels here on Earth, and yes, the transformational migration also continues after we leave this Earth. Our physical body is part of the physical body of God, as all of creation is, and our soul reflects the essence of our divine creator; conscious of it or not, we are always one with that essence.

Our truest nature is what we call “love” but the word love does not come close to describing the incredible sweetness and comprehensive support we get from our divine foundation. There is only one incredible soul, the entire physical universe is its body. The one soul expresses itself through countless centers of expression located within its own being; all of us are those centers of expression. No matter the migration, there is never a time when we are not one with our source, although there may be many, many, times when we are not conscious of our one source or feeling its presence.

Its not serious, it just sounds serious. This whole thing has been referred to by Christian Gnostics, Hindus, Jewish Mystics, Sufi Muslims, and many other spiritual practices, as “a play.” In Sanskrit it is called “lila,” which means play, sport, or drama. This is the way many mystical and metaphysical perspectives view life. One might say that the great migration is a play or a drama, setup for the benefit of the one being. When we are truly playful, not playful at another person’s expenses, but the playfulness that comes with youthful joy; our heart opens wide. But if we get too serious about all of this we may experience anxiety and rigidity. I have found it is best to keep my head blank as much as possible. Quieting my mind is part of my spiritual surrender.