Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25-06-2023, 01:44 PM
Experiencer
Creepy View

I am a very sensitive empath
Recently, I’ve had a few experiences where I have felt a presence whilst in My Home. Usually when I’m lying in bed at night..

To which I am terrified
But I don’t know if I’m terrified by the fact that it’s necessarily a negative energy or if I’m just terrified by the fact that I can actually feel a presence, that I know shouldn’t be there.

I’ve read elsewhere on remote viewing sites that if this happens that you should mentally imagine picking this entity up and placing it in a box and doing away with it.

I’ve only ever experienced this in the current property that I am in and have only been here a few years. I am aware of the fact that Negative entities in this property, when I first moved in and many different practices to try to remove them appear to have failed. I have also experienced in this property only for the first time ever sleep paralysis.

So I wonder whether it is just simply one of these negative entities. But if that’s the case shouldn’t they be here all the time and not just on a handful of occasions?

Or is it possible that this someone remote viewing or astral projecting to me?