Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13-12-2023, 06:54 PM
Master
Cleaning Up

I got a whole lot of crystals and a number of crystal skulls on my desk for the 22-10 full day workshop.
Some I took back upstairs or to the place they 'live', but many remained on my desk as it felt they needed to stay there for at least another while.
In the meantime nearly 2 months have gone by and all these crystals & skulls were still there, and some new ones as well.
When I bought new ones last Saturday I decided it was time to clean up a bit and bring a number back upstairs.
It was tough to decide what could go. I would've preferred to leave them all but it was getting to the stage they were in the way on my desk.
So last night I took 3 skulls and a number of crystals upstairs.
Now there's only 39 left, hihi.
2 can go elsewhere, but I don't know where...
I still got 6 skullies in front of me, I don't want to take them upstairs, I'm going to miss them...

At some point in time, some 9-10 years ago, I started with 1-3 crystals on my desk. Now 39 is cutting back?