Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17-03-2024, 08:12 PM
Newbie ;)

Experiences

Greys: my first negative experience with them was in 1973 or 1974. They stopped the car I was riding in. I was fully awake, but the other 3 people in the car were frozen. I could see the craft in the field to my right. I am screaming, then the car door opens. I see a grey and he telepathically says; "stop screaming, you know why we are here for you". I immediately stopped screaming but resisted the walk. I don't remember anything after that. That was the first visit for my participation in the hybrid program. A few weeks later I could feel movement in my stomach, like a fluttering. Many weeks later I noticed a 1" scar below my naval. I was also trained to forget, so I did not dwell on the scar.

Family: My brother was driving the car in the above experience. He doesn't remember anything. He has only talked about it a couple times, after I brought up. One time the question about how humans were created, came up at a family gathering. We were watching something about evolution. We are all Christians, so everyone said, of course we are created by God. I said, hum and maybe it was aliens that changed our DNA? There was a gasp in the room and my brother laughed and said, yep, she might be right.

Waking people: The funniest one was when I was able to wakeup 2 men sitting near me. I told them we are going to run off in different directions so they can't catch us all. I showed them a back door in the room that wasn't guarded. We all took off running. When they caught me, the head honcho of security came out, a tall Reptilian. I am 5'5" and had to look up to see his eyes. He is maybe 6' tall and the color of camo green/brown. We had words and I told him it was his problem not mine.

Whites: The whites I've seen are not much taller than the greys, maybe 5'. They have dark blue eyes and the greys have larger black eyes.

Family: No, I have never seen family. In the 90's I was part of an group of experiencers. We would meet once a month and trade stories and if we saw anyone in the group. Sometimes we did. Oh, and I saw Whitley Streiber once in a hallway. He was fully awake and walking freely.

Planets: Have you seen other planets? I saw one that had a lavender/purple sky and sand-colored buildings. It looked deserted like no one lived there for many years.