Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature > Animals

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18-04-2024, 08:45 PM
Master
How to get medication down animals

I don't know about other animals but if you need to get medication done a cat of others or dogs but unwakats how to get medication down now is get a towel our tough blanket and put round them and round them so they can't escape or attack you
Then open themes and put the medication down especially liquid medication which is the best to get down any animal because I have not it's a difference am I female cat when I put a liquid medication don't have mouth it's going down that's skin condition she's got yes she is ****ed off at me but is working just one day it is working I can tell
But this tip does work taught a blanket or a tough or a strong buff a bathtub but a strong bath towel wound them because it is work and itself you get in attacked and scratched all of your body and face there might be in a bad mood with you all day but does work
Because I remember my all cut Lucy when I try to get in the cut box years ago I was covered in scratch marks out of my face of Lucy but one other veterinary nurses told me next time put out a strong bath towel wound a box and she will not do that again to you and ever since I do that I tell people that but they think I'm as televisioned and hurt and they do that it was work the same with the same with Roberts because they are us encats they are worse than cats for attacking us and scratching us dogs hurt us and bite us as well but you can't be crafty and cunning as they are

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔