Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 01-03-2019, 07:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziusudra
I don't think so.
It has not always been.

Just as we are here by creation and by design by "God", (if we want to call them, the team).
This "God" was also created by another source or sources.
Then we can assume the creators of our creators were also designed and were created by another sources.
We will never know the origin that began this pyramid of creations.

We as humans design and create as well.
One day, our own creations will question why we created them, who created us, and why we were created.
When they start questioning these, we as humanity may no longer exist in this universe.

Maybe we and our creators create because our own end will be near, just as all become extinct physically.
Hence the transfer of energy sources to new physical creations, i.e. souls.

When you disagree with such certainty, you just think you know. Your designing all this..
Without the mind involved, your knowing becomes something else entirely.

Last edited by JustBe : 01-03-2019 at 10:40 PM.
Old 02-03-2019, 03:59 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
When you disagree with such certainty, you just think you know. Your designing all this..
Without the mind involved, your knowing becomes something else entirely.
I disagree because of my own assumptions based on observation and scientific discoveries.

Nothing is "always been".

Everything around us including ourselves, our planet, and our own universe have been changing, and continue to evolve.
From the big bang to new species...
There is not anything that does not change, even a rock becomes a sand in time and wear.
Old 02-03-2019, 02:17 PM
Master
Quote:
I disagree because of my own assumptions based on observation and scientific discoveries.

Everything around us including ourselves, our planet, and our own universe have been changing, and continue to evolve.
There is not anything that does not change, even a rock becomes a sand in time and wear.

What about creation itself? The source of all this changing, evolving views you see?
Old 02-03-2019, 03:57 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
What about creation itself? The source of all this changing, evolving views you see?
We can safely assume: For the same concept, (everything changes in this universe) the source must change as well, just like all its creations.

Sources may die and have their ends.. this may be the very reason why they create their successors to continue to create. Interesting thought. When nothing is permanent.
Only time is eternal or is it?
Old 02-03-2019, 06:47 PM
Master

Quote:
We can safely assume: For the same concept, (everything changes in this universe) the source must change as well, just like all its creations.

Sources may die and have their ends.. this may be the very reason why they create their successors to continue to create. Interesting thought. When nothing is permanent.

There is One unchanging indivisible Reality which, though unmanifest, reveals Itself in infinite multiplicity and diversity. (Anandamayi Ma)

You cannot be conscious of what does not change. All consciousness is consciousness of change. But the very perception of change - does it not necessitate a changeless background? (Nisargadatta)

Or to put it another way, that which changes is not real, that which is real does not change.

Peace.
Old 02-03-2019, 08:04 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
There is One unchanging indivisible Reality which, though unmanifest, reveals Itself in infinite multiplicity and diversity. (Anandamayi Ma)

You cannot be conscious of what does not change. All consciousness is consciousness of change. But the very perception of change - does it not necessitate a changeless background? (Nisargadatta)

Or to put it another way, that which changes is not real, that which is real does not change.

Peace.

Well.. they (those wise writers) were looking at the aspects of this universe that have not been changing as rapidly.
So to their minds and eyes, it seems unchanged.
Being humans, the idea of nothing is permanent including this very ground that we are on (earth) is unsettling.
Just like any religious beliefs (trying find some kind of comfort at this harsh realities), they want to believe on some permanence to hold on to.

For an example, our earth orbits Sun.
It has been orbiting as far as we know.
But it has not always been this case.
Our own galaxy was formed at some point, just like our universe was formed.
Then, our Sun (star) was formed (estimated 4.603 billion years) and at some point our earth started orbiting it.
We know this for fact.
We also know that stars die as we have observed in our own universe so the life cycle as we know will eventually cease to exist.
We will be able to calculate the time frame in the future.

I strongly believe that our own souls evolve as they learn and adopt to ever changing universe. Hence the reason for reincarnations.
Old 03-03-2019, 03:58 AM
Color

This subject title when I see it always makes me feel so ridiculously small.
Like a grain of sand in the 1200 Sahara Deserts., and if that isn't enough...and then
with the endless sky above going into Infinity.
Funny how very little our teeny brains are ...

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 03-03-2019, 06:28 AM
Knower
Quote:

"Always been" may not be accurate, because at the "level" of Infinity, time does not even exist. Infinity might be the most fundamental thing. Not even "in existence" because it is more fundamental than that where it cannot be described. If it had to, then you could say that Infinity is changeless and has always existed, but it is not a creator itself. It is pure potential. But it is also the kinetic. It is everything.

The Creator is Infinity becoming aware. I don't know how that happened. If you want cosmology and understanding of Creator I recommend the Law of One: www.lawofone.info also known as the Ra Material.

It goes into soul evolution through the densities (like dimensions).

We are each the Creator. There is only One mind in the Universe. Therefore the Creator learns and changes as we evolve.

According to the Law of One, the Creator does not create as much as it experiences itself.

The closest thing to God would be called a Logos. Each galaxy and star is a Logos, and sub-Logos respectively.
Yes, even The One Infinite Creator changes.

Last edited by IndigoGeminiWolf : 03-03-2019 at 07:43 AM.
Old 03-03-2019, 10:19 AM
Master
Quote:

If source is an ever changing creation as a whole host of life, then source is everything as a whole. In this view, it is not one thing on its own, it’s a interconnected ‘one’ that has both life and death, change and renewal continuously being created ongoing as life. So successors in your view are what?

In the understanding of ‘no time’ where everything is occurring through a simultaneous movement of life as one creation, then creation itself, would have no beginning or end. In this view, Life is eternal, time becomes a man made construct.
Old 03-03-2019, 02:10 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
This is not a debate of whether or not GOD exists.
In this question, we assume the GOD exists.
The questions is:

Why does GOD exist?
(Whatever your GOD or GODs may be)

When you stop assuming, and start self inquiring, you’ll actually discover the answer to that question. Presently, it would not be believable, or imaginable to you. That is how radical the actual Truth is.