Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 22-08-2022, 05:32 PM
Ascender
Jade
Yellow Jade
Black obsidian
Green Jade
Different color Jade

sugilite ~ they sent me the wrong piece
White Jade
Black Jade
Old 24-08-2022, 12:31 PM
Guide

Having the wrong piece sent sucks. Can you return it? Sometimes I have to return pendants as well, the last one I got the crystal was scratched.
Old 25-08-2022, 06:53 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylmar
Having the wrong piece sent sucks. Can you return it? Sometimes I have to return pendants as well, the last one I got the crystal was scratched.
it would be too expensive to return it and it would take an eternity ~ I need the stone to represent one of the elements in witchcraft ~ so what's important is that I have the correct stone ~ I'll just accept the different piece

so I have the correct stone ~ unless it's fake
Old 31-08-2022, 08:04 PM
Ascender
rose quartz donut ~ it's supposed to be 35mm ~ but it looks bigger ~
Old 02-09-2022, 12:14 AM
Bambo

Wow that must be beautiful!!
Old 02-09-2022, 09:38 AM
Guide

Although not technically a crystal or stone but still a gem, I bought a Southsee salt water pearl pendant. Very feminine energy.
Old 02-09-2022, 10:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylmar
Although not technically a crystal or stone but still a gem, I bought a Southsee salt water pearl pendant. Very feminine energy.
Wonderful! I love pearls :)
I looked the Southsea ones up, there are golden and white ones. Which one do you have?
I had never seen these golden ones. Gorgeous, and unusual.

I've got what is called a freeform baroque pearl pendant that I've been wearing for some 6 years now I think. I love it! It's got these beautiful soft pastel rainbow colours.

Pearls have a wonderful energy!
Old 02-09-2022, 12:28 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Wonderful! I love pearls :)
I looked the Southsea ones up, there are golden and white ones. Which one do you have?
I had never seen these golden ones. Gorgeous, and unusual.

I've got what is called a freeform baroque pearl pendant that I've been wearing for some 6 years now I think. I love it! It's got these beautiful soft pastel rainbow colours.

Pearls have a wonderful energy!
I have a white baroque pearl, it's more like a twin pearl. I have seen the golden ones, they are beautiful. The black pearls are also very nice.
I have ordered another bigger freeform pearl with all kinds of colors in it. Very much into pearls at the moment. Glad you like them too. They are so very mysterious. :)
Old 02-09-2022, 12:39 PM
Master
Nice! I only have the one. I wear it with another pendant, larimar for years, since 2 days with my purple labradorite. Reason being I want to wear both and I only have one neck, haha.

I've always loved pearls, even when younger. Many find pearls old-fashioned though? (in jewelry) I love it!
When I was getting married yonks ago the bridal shop had this lovely faux-pearl necklace. I loved it, could not afford real pearls, but turned out those faux-pearls were quite expensive too. So I decided to not get it, even though I'd tried it on.
Then, back home, unpacking my dress, shoes, etc. a surprise: the faux-pearl necklace!!! I hadn't paid for it but she must've accidentally put it in my bag with the rest.
I guess it was meant to be that I wore pearls -albeit faux ones- on my wedding day, which I did, haha.

Had to tell that story, grin, as it still makes me laugh and feel chuffed. Whenever I raise the subject with my kids they're like, "Yeah yeah, mum!" They heard it more than once, lol. I guess it's one of the few stories that they'll always remember.

A few years back in a meditation/visualisation I saw the most gorgeous golden (wedding) ring with a pearl on it. With a typical setting. I wonder if I'll ever come across it!

Diamonds never really floated my boat, but pearls...
Like you say, something mysterious about them. And I love the feminine energy!
Old 02-09-2022, 04:24 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Nice! I only have the one. I wear it with another pendant, larimar for years, since 2 days with my purple labradorite. Reason being I want to wear both and I only have one neck, haha.

I've always loved pearls, even when younger. Many find pearls old-fashioned though? (in jewelry) I love it!
When I was getting married yonks ago the bridal shop had this lovely faux-pearl necklace. I loved it, could not afford real pearls, but turned out those faux-pearls were quite expensive too. So I decided to not get it, even though I'd tried it on.
Then, back home, unpacking my dress, shoes, etc. a surprise: the faux-pearl necklace!!! I hadn't paid for it but she must've accidentally put it in my bag with the rest.
I guess it was meant to be that I wore pearls -albeit faux ones- on my wedding day, which I did, haha.

Had to tell that story, grin, as it still makes me laugh and feel chuffed. Whenever I raise the subject with my kids they're like, "Yeah yeah, mum!" They heard it more than once, lol. I guess it's one of the few stories that they'll always remember.

A few years back in a meditation/visualisation I saw the most gorgeous golden (wedding) ring with a pearl on it. With a typical setting. I wonder if I'll ever come across it!

Diamonds never really floated my boat, but pearls...
Like you say, something mysterious about them. And I love the feminine energy!
That's a great story indeed. Maybe you'll find that ring one day, you never know.

Funny thing is I never was interested in pearls. It was at a time when I was very much into Opals but since they are so expensive I was looking at other gems and I found a lovely Abalone shell pendant with colors that resemble Opal in a way. I immediately bought it and since then I am interested in Pearls and shells as well.
I also love the energy, very soothing and strong at the same time! I also have never been attracted to Diamonds. I hope I never will as they cost so much lol.