Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 29-06-2011, 04:54 PM
Master
[quote=Cal]
Quote:
Human beings did evolve naturally on the planet from terrestrial origins, but were later genetically modified by various unconnected intelligence with different agendas.

[/QUOTE]

Sparrow, can you please share your perspective on why the ancient ones known as god(s), aliens, or visitors modified our genetics? What were the most prevalent agendas?

More importantly, are we still being genetically modified, by whom and for what reasons or agendas?

**bowing in deep appreciation and gratitude for every bit of information and insights you have provided**

Cal
I am happy to return to speak to you again.

The agendas are complex as they incorporate various facets. To understand the agendas one has to understand their mental processes and sense of values. These are not something which the human race has been able to comprehend or yet develop in themselves because they do not operate as a unified planetary species or align their daily pursuits to cosmic events. Humanity has not yet unified in purpose as a species and have not proclaimed their destiny beyond the mundane and terrestrial concerns of their individual lives. These other species are much more in tune with the unfolding of cosmic events and rhythms of the universe. The principle motivation for many of these species is the pursuit of knowledge and their own understanding and interpretation of prime creator. They seek this knowledge and power in many ways, and primarily it is about unifying all things to their sense of purpose in the cosmos. Many see themselves as the chosen ones to unite all else and bring things together in accordance with their own interpretation of the grand existence. Their efforts are tireless and ever pervasive, ever persistent, they will not yield to the emotional or ethical reasoning of humanity, for their sense of purpose is far, far beyond anything humanity see’s in themselves at present. For this reason their own agendas will always come first in and between any contact made through close encounter. Those who appear in such contacts, be warned that they do so for their own benefit. They do so with the premise of helping humanity, yet this will only be what they want you to see in order to facilitate an orchestrated intelligent plan. For those who truly love you, and who are watching you, protecting you, do so beyond your current awareness, and there they will stay forever, for they will never reveal themselves to you, as they understand this will change the direction of your own destiny and purpose you have chosen for yourselves. Those who appear to you, do so because they desire something in return. They desire an end result.

As a branch of the prime motive lies the augmentation of their own species and possession of genetic and mineralised resource abundant on planet Earth. These are prerequisites for their broader agenda which aligns all things to their own view and sense of purpose. Suffice to say, the multi-verse is a garden of genetic abundance, yet it is also a dominion with many regions governed, fortified and kept in balance by its architects. Earth has long been fought over, as has the rest of the planets in this sola system by dominions of power in the multi-verse. This particular region of space lays claim to a particularly activity-rich crossroad and network of life and trade. Where trade is the common barter system, dominions exchange minerals, genetic material, food, purification and technology with one another to ensure their species survival and augmentation. Some of these species seek total perfection beyond their genetics and seek the answers to their own existence by perfecting themselves through every new resource they discover. Unfortunately there are some dominions more aggressive in their means of obtaining such resources than others, and intelligence, resource and regional influence is the primary weapon. These beings do not fight with primitive nuclear weapons or ray guns, they employ much more sophisticated tools of manipulation and power. They wait until a species requires their assistance, then they exchange this assistance or resource, which is of low value to them, for ultimate control over that species and its resources for their own agenda and sense of purpose. This is a common occurrence.

The majority of the species who visited Earth in the past had little interest in human beings and their own terrestrial desires. It is often for them about expanding their dominion and trade routes of influence, but also to orchestrate life in a certain direction for their own benefit. For them, the most efficient course of action which benefits their own species is to not conquer and destroy the human race, but to employ their own genetics upon and within them to facilitate opportunities to benefit the whole dominion of space. Abducting people and modifying them may be seen as inherently evil to human beings but they do not share the same values and philosophies you do. They actually believe they are doing the right thing for the universe, and changing imperfections where they see them. They see humanity as children and they presume to know what’s best for them. There are different fractions of species who differ in this respect. Those who believe it is for humanity to decide and unfold their own destiny on their own, and those who believe humanity is too primitive and violent and thus need to be intervened and ‘saved’ from themselves. These beings do not respond or act through emotion, but through intellectual efficiency and practical application.

Generally speaking, you are still being genetically modified, but mostly due to your own actions, and inactions through behaviour and attitude. The thoughts that you have about yourself, the foods you are modifying and consuming, the animals you eat and their excretions, the chemical changes in water composition and so on. This has much more of an influence on your genetic structure than the influence of extraterrestrials.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 29-06-2011, 05:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth_Seeker
Hi Sparrow,
Ive been reading your posts occasionally I can see you keep pretty busy on here giving your time and energy with nothing expected in return.
Cals question intrigues me greatly as mine is on a similair topic, there has been an increase I believe in ufo sightings lately or atleast in the media, why is the footage always of some unknown object flying around seemingly in random directions? It makes me wonder if its to generate confusion and fear.

Do you think humanity is ready to accept life elsewhere exists?

One last question, in your opinion with the state of the world as it is will it take great tragedy like say nuclear war to take place before humanity can begin to change?

I dont see it happening anytime soon.

Oh and I realise your not a universal encyclopedia but you do know a lot of stuff...

Very kind regards,

Truth Seeker
The increase in sightings has only been because they have purposely allowed you to see them. They have the means to remain invisible to you and the tracking devises owned by governments. If they have been observed in the media it is only because they want to be.

Since I do not watch television I cannot comment on such footage you describe. Suffice to say, as above, nothing is done randomly. However I would add that sometimes the electromagnetics of the planet and other environmental circumstances appear to effect some of their functions and coordination, that is why you often hear of crashes and crafts colliding with stationary objects. I am also aware that certain governments have the technology to disrupt the energy field produced by some crafts and have thus been used as a weapon in aerial defence. Ironically they have also employed such technology against other human beings.

To your other question, I would respond in view of what I see, that the majority of human beings are already aware that life exists elsewhere, and within every tribe of man there are more and more tales being uncovered of ancient connections to other beings, though they all have different names for them.

No I do not believe such a great tragedy is necessary for humanity to facilitate the wisdom, the love and the responsibility to bring about unified change. From my perspective humanity has, at least in the most part, overcome their lust for war and dominance. I understand, from what I clearly observe, that most countries do in fact genuinely desire peace and an end to all war. It is now the smaller obstacles and pockets of resistance which are preventing this, particularly the systems of government, law and politics being employed, and the systems and social/business mechanisms which are still alienating people from one another, instead of uniting them. When you observe strikes against old systems, changes in government focus, unexpected instances of honesty and growing resistance to the way things have always been done, then you know things are changing for the better.
-Sparrow

Old 30-06-2011, 01:58 PM
Cal

Hello Sparrow

I hope that you are having a wonderful day!

Thanks again for continually providing information and knowledge most of us do not yet have access to on our own. The information you have provided in you last two posts really help to understand more about the topic of extraterrestrials. However, it does bring up a couple more questions.

First, it sounds as if some of values and sense of purpose of these multi-verse beings have rubbed off on us humans. For example, it appears that many governments and religious organizations also see it's population as children and decide what's best for them and the global population. "Many see themselves as the chosen ones to unite all else and bring things together in accordance with their own interpretation of the grand existence."

"Unfortunately there are some dominions more aggressive in their means of obtaining such resources than others, and intelligence, resource and regional influence is the primary weapon. These beings do not fight with primitive nuclear weapons or ray guns, they employ much more sophisticated tools of manipulation and power. They wait until a species requires their assistance, then they exchange this assistance or resource, which is of low value to them, for ultimate control over that species and its resources for their own agenda and sense of purpose.This is a common occurrence."

I am relieved to learn that these beings do not fight with primitive weapons and do not seek to destroy the human race anymore. Although it seems as if in the past they may have, assuming the ancient texts like that of the Hindu culture is accurate. I believe those sacred text tell specifically of wars among their gods. Other ancient texts tell of what I would interpret as acts of war against humanity, such as the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah.

Since I had written my questions last week I had some thoughts about it in combination with something else yousaid in a previous post about the different races on earth being due to genetic manipulation. It seems as though the gods/aliens made or modified humans to be subservient - plow the land, dig for minerals and gather other resources but I'm thinking that they also made their 'chosen ones' look different so we could fight for them and their interest for power and resources, to be able to easily differentiate who's who in battle and programmed fear and hate for those that don't look like us and have the same gods and values.....If so these are attributes that could still plague us today. Understanding this issue, if true, might somehow help us get past our differences and unite as a species.

Ok, here's my questions

What is your understanding of prime creator and how does that differ with your understanding of the creator god, as depicted in the ancient Sumerian, and echoed in the later ancient Hebrew text?

Assuming my thoughts about the past are true, do some groups still influence our modern wars, and/or our weapons of war? If so, for what other purpose if they don't seek to destroy us, since that could be the ultimate consequence?

It seems that they do not really view us differently than we, aspopulation majority, view animals. I certainly hope they do not think we taste good or are using abducted humans for scientific experiments like we do with animals in the labs….. or growing us in mass production farm like conditions for food or other resources........I am afraid to ask the question though.

Thanks again!
Cal
Old 30-06-2011, 09:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal
Hello Sparrow

I hope that you are having a wonderful day!

Thanks again for continually providing information and knowledge most of us do not yet have access to on our own. The information you have provided in you last two posts really help to understand more about the topic of extraterrestrials. However, it does bring up a couple more questions.

First, it sounds as if some of values and sense of purpose of these multi-verse beings have rubbed off on us humans. For example, it appears that many governments and religious organizations also see it's population as children and decide what's best for them and the global population. "Many see themselves as the chosen ones to unite all else and bring things together in accordance with their own interpretation of the grand existence."

"Unfortunately there are some dominions more aggressive in their means of obtaining such resources than others, and intelligence, resource and regional influence is the primary weapon. These beings do not fight with primitive nuclear weapons or ray guns, they employ much more sophisticated tools of manipulation and power. They wait until a species requires their assistance, then they exchange this assistance or resource, which is of low value to them, for ultimate control over that species and its resources for their own agenda and sense of purpose.This is a common occurrence."

I am relieved to learn that these beings do not fight with primitive weapons and do not seek to destroy the human race anymore. Although it seems as if in the past they may have, assuming the ancient texts like that of the Hindu culture is accurate. I believe those sacred text tell specifically of wars among their gods. Other ancient texts tell of what I would interpret as acts of war against humanity, such as the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah.

Since I had written my questions last week I had some thoughts about it in combination with something else yousaid in a previous post about the different races on earth being due to genetic manipulation. It seems as though the gods/aliens made or modified humans to be subservient - plow the land, dig for minerals and gather other resources but I'm thinking that they also made their 'chosen ones' look different so we could fight for them and their interest for power and resources, to be able to easily differentiate who's who in battle and programmed fear and hate for those that don't look like us and have the same gods and values.....If so these are attributes that could still plague us today. Understanding this issue, if true, might somehow help us get past our differences and unite as a species.

Ok, here's my questions

What is your understanding of prime creator and how does that differ with your understanding of the creator god, as depicted in the ancient Sumerian, and echoed in the later ancient Hebrew text?

Assuming my thoughts about the past are true, do some groups still influence our modern wars, and/or our weapons of war? If so, for what other purpose if they don't seek to destroy us, since that could be the ultimate consequence?

It seems that they do not really view us differently than we, aspopulation majority, view animals. I certainly hope they do not think we taste good or are using abducted humans for scientific experiments like we do with animals in the labs….. or growing us in mass production farm like conditions for food or other resources........I am afraid to ask the question though.

Thanks again!
Cal
My day is ever peaceful, lost am I in the pervasive voice that spews forth from the endless abyss in which I dwell.

Yes quite, these values and sense of purpose are a universal nature found throughout the cosmos. Of course there will be those free to believe I could not possibly know such things about other beings in the universe, that I have been reading too many science fiction books. But in time this information I share will be common knowledge when humanity becomes a member of the cosmic brotherhood and spacial alliance which exists. It exists because evolved beings have learnt to recognise the values and purpose which connects and binds them together as part of a much larger cycle of events. Humanity is at present oblivious to such events since they take thousands of years to measure and detect with technology far exceeding that of this time period. As beings on other planets develop the capacity for space travel it soon becomes apparent to them that they are a part of a much larger pond of life, and that they must learn to find ways to get along with other races. In a great many cases races eventually have no choice but to rely on the aid of another race in this cosmic community when their planet atmosphere begins to deteriorate, their primary star begins to implode and their technology reaches an impasse.

There have been wars both above and upon the Earth, as well as on neighbouring planets. As small pockets of exploring species made their claim to this region of space, there was noticeable resistance between them. Beings of this nature can be very territorial, especially if another species is interfering with their agenda. There were also incidences of betrayals and uprisings against the visitors as civilisations changed faith in their Gods. Every religion of the world derives from the influence of star beings of one form or another.

You will find that many species in the cosmos actually employ subservience over the more vulnerable domains. It is much more efficient to adapt another species to benefit your own than it is to destroy them. Of course this subservience is not the same as it once was in Earths past. The process is brought about usually by convincing a lesser species that joining their dominion is actually beneficial for them. Though the lesser species gets what they want, the head of the dominion wield the ultimate power and control. The head of the dominion tends to be one species, or set of species, who then align others to their own goals and purpose. If humanity falls under this dependency regime they will lose their sovereign independence forever.

Though there are many species who are now trapped within this regime, there are many who are not. These are the ones who watch, hidden both from such entities and from humanity itself, but whose influence and reach with those in the spirit world is exceedingly vast. Their wisdom is unmatched, their experience profound and their alliances deep and penetrating. Some of these beings are what are often mistaken for angels, but they are physical life forms who have the capacity to shift between universes, including that which is known as the spirit world.

My understanding of prime creator would be a challenge to place through the vehicle of words. A very feeble attempt it would be. To attain a greater understanding a person would need to process concepts, thoughts and laws of infinity not associated with the human brain and its current design to process information. Information would need to be processed within a greater speed, spectrum and dimension altogether. The human animal brain is currently not capable of processing all the information necessary to understand prime creator. It is as if the structure of the brain was like that of a mouse, which was then expected to process concepts that would allow it to build a space rocket, or asking the mouse to speak Italian.
It is of suitable benefit to keep things simple as to permit the mind to settle enough to accept its boundaries. It is enough to say that this universe is but one miniscule spec of sand in relation to all of what is. The universe is a part of another larger universe, and that part of another larger still, so on and so forth. Each one having no measurable boundary or edge due to the continuous expansion of them which takes place at a speed unconceivable to man. Where each universe exists, an immeasurable spectrum of vibration resonates and oscillates, which facilitates all things in existence within the same space. This could be understood as infinite dimensional corridors that are living, moving, expanding, interweaving membranes. All things are happening. All things moving. All things becoming. All is a process. A process of Self becoming. The One is becoming that which is. This One is prime creator. For trillions and trillions of years will this expanding Self expression, Self-expulsion continue, until in an instant all shall return as One. Yet this One, this prime creator, the source of all things, this source process, this life giving mechanism is in itself just a miniscule fragment of something else. There is no end, all is a process of something else, even prime creator.
The human named God figures the likes of Elohim and Tiamat and so forth are something completely different. These are personas and embodiments of planetary bodies, planetary processes, cycles and events depicted in symbology. Aspects of nature which are worshipped as having great power and influence as to be the voice of the Gods. The primordial life giving elements of life were so too worshipped and portrayed with great fierce character and prestige. It was so that humanity were once very attuned to the Earth, its cycles, rhythms and subtle behaviourisms which were depicted as emotional attributes akin to humans. The spirit world too was very close and mythical beings of both worlds appeared in and out of realities more fluently. People were more attuned to the spirit world which allowed interactions and associations, and certain understandings to take place. It was known that each planet had its own spirit and life force, as did the sun, the moon and thus Gods were made of them too. And each one of these Gods gave birth to demi-gods upon its surface that were to be idolized in their own way for their own values and characteristics of behaviour in nature.
Of course when visiting extraterrestrials came upon the land these were seen as sons and daughters of such great Gods. Messengers too, and angels of all sorts, for it is they held the knowledge of the Gods, knowledge of the heavens, knowledge of healing and technology, mathematics, science and education. Which were the true gods, and which were the false? Such questions begat wars and religions, philosophies, scriptures and ancient practices and rituals. Their influence seed the societies of today.

Extraterrestrials are not generally responsible for the development of destructive weapons, in fact it is observed that they would rather humanity rid themselves of them altogether, for it benefits no one. They pose little threat to outside species since they can neutralise them effortlessly, but extreme threat to the planet and its natural habitat, as well as neighbouring planetary bodies.

In response to your last indulgence, I could tell you of the children who are abducted each year in Mexico for food for certain species who are currently underground, though I would not want to alarm you. However not all truths bare beautiful news.

May your love and light be everpresent
-Sparrow

Old 30-06-2011, 10:08 PM
Deactivated Account

Wow Cal ~ the questions you come up with !

Amazing Sparrow ~ your answers! This is going to take more than one read for sure.

~ and my mouse speaks Italian and French on occasion

Dreamie xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 30-06-2011, 11:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Wow Cal ~ the questions you come up with !

Amazing Sparrow ~ your answers! This is going to take more than one read for sure.

~ and my mouse speaks Italian and French on occasion

Dreamie xx

Does your mouse also speak wireless? ;)

Old 30-06-2011, 11:23 PM
Deactivated Account

no unfortunately not, does yours ?

Expect Miracles !

Old 30-06-2011, 11:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
no unfortunately not, does yours ?

Yes, as does my heart. <3

-Sparrow

Old 30-06-2011, 11:35 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Yes, as does my heart. <3

-Sparrow

my heart does also ♥

Dreamie xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 01-07-2011, 02:19 AM
Ascender

Thanks for these answers, Sparrow, I really enjoyed reading them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow

In response to your last indulgence, I could tell you of the children who are abducted each year in Mexico for food for certain species who are currently underground, though I would not want to alarm you. However not all truths bare beautiful news.

I've heard of this before, but I thought it was so ridiculous that I didn't want to believe it. So it's actually occurring? That's just... Wow. Is it the reptilian beings? And why isn't anything being done about this to bring an end to it? That seems so barbaric. Are they of the more malevolent agenda, or are they just acting and behaving to what they think serves their purpose and value? So who's right and wrong then?

Enjoy your day.