Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 03-05-2024, 04:31 PM
Master
Today I went to the crystal shop. I was -and am- SO happy as since 3 days I can walk as good as normal again so I decided to risk the 1 hour drive to the shop with my ankle & foot.
It actually went quite okay.

I got a lovely sacred heart angel that is quite pinkish! The only one like that.
And I had a look at the astrophillites from Russia they had in, bought a beautiful rough piece.
And a rough piece of flint, something that has been on my mind since I saw the gorgeous flint crystal skull for sale that had belonged to Judy Hall. But way out of my budget.

And... I got an amethist & clear quartz Vogel crystal! Not a real Vogel as these are way too expensive. (Those have specific degree angles, and having the narrower longer point a percentage of the wider one -or something like that, hihi).
But a Vogel nonetheless, a 12 facetted one.
I never took an interest in Vogels but I liked the ones they have and this one in particular. Along one side it has lots of rainbows, almost running its length.

Very happy, with my crystals, that I managed to drive an hour & be in the shop for 1 hour, and especially happy with my new angel!!
Now there's tranquility inside again.
(Whenever a crystal calling me I get so danged restless!)
Old 21-07-2024, 10:32 AM
Master
Something I'd never seen before: spinel & pargasite on white marble from Vietnam.
It is breathtakingly beautiful!
They had a few of them in their webshop and one immediately caught my eye. It feels so delicate and soft. Peace, love.
Just thinking about it now I can feel myself calm down (not that I wasn't calm), but it has a very powerful effect on your energy.

Couldn't help myself and I bought it.
Old 21-07-2024, 05:52 PM
Ascender
Got a bunch of different kinds of beads 4mm to make knotted malas for some pendants that I have

some demon subduing stones ~ stones that correspond to witchcraft (jet) ~ stones that correspond to magic ~ stones that correspond to psychic abilities ~ some protective stones ~ I will use all of the different stones on a mala

also bought a bunch of different colors of sardonyx beads 10mm for making malas and some Jet 10mm .
Old 22-07-2024, 08:20 PM
Ascender
I also bought a bunch of 8mm moonstone beads to make a pendant necklace as a witchcraft spell but it has to be made on a full moon so that's why I bought all the other beads ~ so I can get good at doing it so when there is a full moon I will already be good at making them and I will be able to finish the project in the appropriate time frame .
Old 05-08-2024, 02:58 PM
Administrator
Hello

I joined a monthly crystal order where you get a box of assorted items.

What I have found interesting is how after 3 orders now they resonate with me or family or friends. Its been interesting to watch how one's around me react to certain items. My daughter takes the amethyst and rose quartz, my husband took a meditation shawl. My Son kept handling Sodalite so I finally said take it, as its calling to you.

Lynn

I have another order on the way.
Old 15-09-2024, 09:58 AM
Master
I bought a gorgeous light green zincite yesterday. Then found out these aren't natural but by product from a zinc factory in Poland. The 'crystals' are growth in its chimneys.
I emailed them to cancel my purchase and to get a refund.
They said the zincites had the same energy as the natural ones from the US (the only natural ones on Earth so far) but way more affordable.
THat may be true, but I've experienced before that I simply cannot connect with man-made 'crystals'.
I also don't like that they didn't provide that info on the website so you can make an informed decision.