Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 02-07-2011, 06:51 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Such things are deemed ridiculous only because the modern western world is so hypnotised in their own domestic day to day lives they are oblivious to the events that media companies fail to broadcast. Though such reptilian/rapture breed are not alone in this activity, for human beings are also eating newly born offspring in numerous countries. Though the latter is because they cannot afford to feed the child, or because it is forbidden to keep it. Why is nothing being done to stop it? Because at present not enough people care, or wield the courage to believe such a thing takes place on their own soil. Yet these events are not going to go away, whether you like it or not humanity is at present sharing the planet with a growing number of extraterrestrial beings, of different race and origin. Those handled ‘They greys’ for example are also everpresent, to which there are over 30 diverse biological types.

Reptilian beings are highly intelligent and obtrusively manipulative, but tend to lack the capacity to think differently, adapt to circumstance or be spontaneous/innovative in the way humans can be. Their thought processes are very logical and calculating, sometimes callous to defend their survival instinct. You must understand that these beings have no emotional capacity whatsoever and feel neither remorse, guilt or sorrow. This is why in my recent dialogue I have been telling you how special and unique human emotion is in the universe, and how not to take this capacity for granted. You should certainly not feel victimised by your emotions for it is these very things which will empower you to handle other races in the future.
So, yes, reptilians have a very specific taste for untainted meat which is free from toxins and chemicals. This is not to say they are all this way, but they are by far the most dangerous and adversarial contact you will come across, for they are generally singularly motivated on control and possession throughout the cosmos. I am very aware there are those who claim to be in contact with benevolent representatives from these beings, but understand they are proficient manipulators and will provide all the appropriate words to gain your trust. You are to these beings what cattle is to a farmers market.
Again, this information is not provided to alarm you, but to prepare and protect you from certain aspects of reality which humanity will have to face once a part of the spacial community. Understand this occurs on many planets.

-Sparrow

This post triggers in me Two questions and Two comments.

Comment 1: I guess that friendly and not so friendly exchanges among beings from different worlds must have existed since ever and will exist forever. It would be a misleading to think of the uniqueness of humans, even though we love ourselves with an understandable narcisism. We are beautiful to our eyes and we tend to consider diversity as ugly. All species in this almost infinite universe must have their own distinctive characteristics and they must recognize and love themselves as unique and beautiful, and probably as the best. Concerning this point, I doubt that that humans hold any kind of privilege in the universe.

Question 1: SGS from what you wrote above-->To protect ourselves we should be able to accurately identify the threat. Could you provide more information about those beings, how do they look, where are they operating, etc.? It would be of help.

Question 2: We should prepare for what? For an actual interaction, or for knowing and accepting that such events will happen?

Comment 2: In the worst circumstances, they could eat our meat, but never they would be able to eat and destroy our spirit. This is our true strength as spiritual beings.

TISS

Ps. Re-reading what I wrote as Comment 2, I noticed that it sounds voluntaristic, heroic and full of determination. Hope it brings a bit of encouragement to the dearest souls who follow this thread and could need it, and why not, to myself.
Old 02-07-2011, 07:01 PM
moke64916

Thank you so much for sharing Spirit Guide. I love your threads. Really inspiring.
Old 02-07-2011, 08:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysaetos
Sparrow, are you saying that you have a lot of free time?
Do you know how heavy and labour intensive lives people in Africa, Asia, and South America can have? It does keep the population under control (it is morally unacceptable though) but, it brings us to your next point. You say we share the planet with ''extraterrestrials''. Obviously they need resources too so in the end, all cool right?Really? Fascinating. So where are all these species and why isn't there any evidence? All we have are poor videos that show so called reptilians, people's dreams, and so called ''experiences'' and feelings. But where are the hard facts?IMO, reptilians are a man made belief. Humans have a psychological fear of snakes (and spiders). Poisonous critters are dangerous and can hit you suddenly. Over time, people began to worship these creatures and big stories were made up over time through oral culture. Right now, people ''experience'' the reptilians, in the past it were imps and witches. It does not necessarily mean they are literal, in fact it is more likely they are a construct of the mind. It is amusing how all the scary beasts of hell and modern mythology are based upon exactly those creatures that man does not like because 1) they are not mammals (that is why scary bears and lions are still 'positive' symbols of fear), 2) reptiles and invertebrates are more distant from us, and 3) there is the issue of poison..

Your view about reptilians is rather conspirational in nature and reads like a popular movie..And unfortunately, you need both to make the world go round..
Ah, a disbeliever. How refreshing.

Quote:

Sparrow, are you saying that you have a lot of free time?

If I was saying Sparrow has a lot of free time, surely I would have said exactly that?. You seem a little insulted in this regard to personalize such a question. I do not pick on individuals, I state broad observations which relate to significant numbers, or justified as the majority. I am a practiced observer, and there is much I have observed, much beyond your apparent reckoning.
If I am to be aware of such matters, then so too can you, and those who have the privilege of reading this. My message is not one of blame, for this is irrelevant, but one of responsibility.

Quote:
Do you know how heavy and labour intensive lives people in Africa, Asia, and South America can have?

To answer your second question, yes I do. However, despite whatever point you are trying to make, my point in hand remains relevant and true regardless how you choose to receive it.

Quote:

It does keep the population under control (it is morally unacceptable though) but, it brings us to your next point. You say we share the planet with ''extraterrestrials''. Obviously they need resources too so in the end, all cool right?

You appear to be asking for my moral stance on this circumstance. My own personal moral stance is irrelevant to such information. Such games are food for argument which other threads are abundant in. As you are not a regular participant to my threads you may not be familiar in insight to know I leave the placement of ultimate values, and concepts of what is right or wrong to you. Information was requested and thus provided. Whatever values you choose to place on such information I leave up to you for ultimate choosing.

Quote:
Really? Fascinating. So where are all these species and why isn't there any evidence? All we have are poor videos that show so called reptilians, people's dreams, and so called ''experiences'' and feelings. But where are the hard facts?

All ‘we’ have? And who exactly is we?
Is it not more true and accurate to mean it is all ‘you’ have? You obviously do not speak on my behalf for I need no internet video to obtain knowledge of extraterrestrials.

You come across rather sceptical and argumentative. Again, I have come across such information, beings and encounters for I have made the efforts required to gain it. I suggest you do the same to facilitate your own need for ‘proof’. I am not responsible for your own efforts to obtain truth, that I leave to you.

Quote:
IMO, reptilians are a man made belief. Humans have a psychological fear of snakes (and spiders). Poisonous critters are dangerous and can hit you suddenly. Over time, people began to worship these creatures and big stories were made up over time through oral culture. Right now, people ''experience'' the reptilians, in the past it were imps and witches. It does not necessarily mean they are literal, in fact it is more likely they are a construct of the mind. It is amusing how all the scary beasts of hell and modern mythology are based upon exactly those creatures that man does not like because 1) they are not mammals (that is why scary bears and lions are still 'positive' symbols of fear), 2) reptiles and invertebrates are more distant from us, and 3) there is the issue of poison..

Your view about reptilians is rather conspirational in nature and reads like a popular movie..

You have written an opinion, which is yours to express. Yet you state this opinion because you have never met a reptilian, nor do you wield the memory or knowledge of your true Self in spirit to obtain such wisdom. I would in this regard suggest small steps to connect with your own spirit in order that you may facilitate greater knowledge and awareness of things beyond your present realm of perception.

My own opinion derives from actual observations of such beings, encounters with such beings in the spirit world and interactions with other beings who oversee such beings. Your opinion is obviously diverse from mine due to the differences of the path of our lives.

Be that as it may, your view about reptilians is conclusively naive and consistent with those who have never encountered life beyond their social circles.

All in all a very antagonistic contribution, but valued none the less.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 02-07-2011, 08:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
All of this 'information' is truly fascinating to the nth degree.
I just wish to god that all of it could be downloaded like learning to fly the helicopter on The Matrix movie. I have Bart Simpson Syndrome, in that I have a real time reading so much. If that exists, where info can be downloaded (uploaded, whatever) into someone's brain directly, can they weed out efficiently any chaf?
To do what you describe, with information of this particular nature would be fatal to your emotional stability as you would become aware of things your stomach or heart could not cope with. With, for example, incidences where you were powerless to do anything about it, it would cave you into manic depression or even suicide. Not a pleasant thought.
The information I have was facilitated over a long time, I am fortunate enough to have developed emotionally compatible with the nature of such information and its implications.

-Sparrow

Old 02-07-2011, 08:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiss
This post triggers in me Two questions and Two comments.

Comment 1: I guess that friendly and not so friendly exchanges among beings from different worlds must have existed since ever and will exist forever. It would be a misleading to think of the uniqueness of humans, even though we love ourselves with an understandable narcisism. We are beautiful to our eyes and we tend to consider diversity as ugly. All species in this almost infinite universe must have their own distinctive characteristics and they must recognize and love themselves as unique and beautiful, and probably as the best. Concerning this point, I doubt that that humans hold any kind of privilege in the universe.

Question 1: SGS from what you wrote above-->To protect ourselves we should be able to accurately identify the threat. Could you provide more information about those beings, how do they look, where are they operating, etc.? It would be of help.

Question 2: We should prepare for what? For an actual interaction, or for knowing and accepting that such events will happen?

Comment 2: In the worst circumstances, they could eat our meat, but never they would be able to eat and destroy our spirit. This is our true strength as spiritual beings.

TISS

Ps. Re-reading what I wrote as Comment 2, I noticed that it sounds voluntaristic, heroic and full of determination. Hope it brings a bit of encouragement to the dearest souls who follow this thread and could need it, and why not, to myself.
I am relieved it triggers anything at all.

If you truly felt that humans held no privilege your spirit would not have attracted you here in its infinite wisdom.

How do they look? Well, there are well over 500 species of reptilian and they are all from different planets throughout this universe, and others. They vary in appearance but tend to be rugged, tall and possess characteristics akin to dinosaur. It is just that dinosaurs of their world were altered to possess the mental capacity of humanoids, the same way apes were altered to possess the mental capacity of humans. You will find that throughout the cosmos events occur that trigger profound evolutionary uprisings in species of animals which populate planets with biological genetic cellular structure. What such events do is mutate these cellular structures rapidly to form new hybrids of life.

They are very dominant in this vicinity of space because they are motivated by aggressive force and animalistic natures, much as a lion hunts for food in the wild. It is not to be confused with evil intent, but with animalistic behaviourism. Since they do not possess emotional capacity they do not understand human emotion or the values you hold dear.
These beings do not occupy just one region of space but a great many over fast distances and domains. They have manipulated many other species under their control.
There are very few currently on the planet, but many more of them are within this locality of space. They are, in a sense, being prevented by coming here in vast numbers because it would trigger war with other species who have a vested interest in planet Earth. There are after all hundreds of different species represented here at this present time.
Because of their physical distance to the Earth at present they will most likely be encountered on dream states and in smaller pockets of craft which are permitted through this region. You will most likely encounter them if their craft crashes or you make a conscious link with them through meditation/sleep state access.
My advice would be simply to develop your sense of self-worth as a being of the universe, and develop a strong mental will to recognise manipulation in all its forms.

Prepare you for the reality that such life forms are not going to go away, UFO sightings are not going to diminish, and reported encounters are only going to increase. Many species are making deliberate contacts and appearances to make humanity aware of their presence. You are being prepared for acceptance into a cosmic trade alliance with many hundreds of different species. It will very important for you to know who to trust and what to look out for when dealing with these visitors and their tactics of conduct.

Yes, and this really is the principle point. You need not be afraid, for what good will it do you. It is how you choose to live, not how you fear to die.

-Sparrow

Old 02-07-2011, 08:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Ah, a disbeliever. How refreshing.
A disbeliever of what, Sparrow?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGS
If I was saying Sparrow has a lot of free time, surely I would have said exactly that?. You seem a little insulted in this regard to personalize such a question. I do not pick on individuals, I state broad observations which relate to significant numbers, or justified as the majority. I am a practiced observer, and there is much I have observed, much beyond your apparent reckoning. If I am to be aware of such matters, then so too can you, and those who have the privilege of reading this. My message is not one of blame, for this is irrelevant, but one of responsibility.
No I was just being curious, that is all. It is easy to judge the 'ignorant west' while at the same time living in it. I assume you live in the west? :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGS
You appear to be asking for my moral stance on this circumstance. My own personal moral stance is irrelevant to such information. Such games are food for argument which other threads are abundant in. As you are not a regular participant to my threads you may not be familiar in insight to know I leave the placement of ultimate values, and concepts of what is right or wrong to you. Information was requested and thus provided. Whatever values you choose to place on such information I leave up to you for ultimate choosing.
I require information about your statement that there are 30+ extraterrestrial species on earth right now, who obviously need resources. How will you provide a solution to an issue like this, knowing that there are already 7 billion human beings? You wish to save the lives of all those humans but it appears those aliens are important too. What is the solution? I am interested.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGS
All ‘we’ have? And who exactly is we? Is it not more true and accurate to mean it is all ‘you’ have? You obviously do not speak on my behalf for I need no internet video to obtain knowledge of extraterrestrials.
Well you are free to provide photo's of reptilian humanoids. Feel free to bring a flying saucer. Whatever you do, you should provide it to live audience. Not just me or any Joe, ****, or Harry. But to the population. Note: You do not have to do this. It would only be interesting for all the people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGS
You come across rather sceptical and argumentative. Again, I have come across such information, beings and encounters for I have made the efforts required to gain it. I suggest you do the same to facilitate your own need for ‘proof’. I am not responsible for your own efforts to obtain truth, that I leave to you.
We are all being argumentative here. You respond to my post and you provide arguments for your cause. Subjective experiences are not actual proof. I am okay if you do not have the proof.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGS
You have written an opinion, which is yours to express. Yet you state this opinion because you have never met a reptilian, nor do you wield the memory or knowledge of your true Self in spirit to obtain such wisdom.
You are rather close minded to the fact that numerous factors shape people's experiences. Experiences do NOT come in a vacuum, sgs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGS
My own opinion derives from actual observations of such beings, encounters with such beings in the spirit world and interactions with other beings who oversee such beings. Your opinion is obviously diverse from mine due to the differences of the path of our lives.
Experiences are always interesting. I have in fact also ''experienced'' various mythological beings, but I am open enough to the fact that they may also be mental phenomena. I know what power experiences, beliefs and practices have. Are you willing enough to be open to other explanations that challenge your current beliefs?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGS
I would in this regard suggest small steps to connect with your own spirit in order that you may facilitate greater knowledge and awareness of things beyond your present realm of perception.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGS
Be that as it may, your view about reptilians is conclusively naive and consistent with those who have never encountered life beyond their social circles. All in all a very antagonistic contribution, but valued none the less.-Sparrow
If someone's view does not validate yours, they are of lesser knowledge, eh?

It is a shame that you speak in such a manner.
Old 02-07-2011, 10:26 PM
Master
Quote:
A disbeliever of what, Sparrow?No I was just being curious, that is all. It is easy to judge the 'ignorant west' while at the same time living in it. I assume you live in the west? :)I require information about your statement that there are 30+ extraterrestrial species on earth right now, who obviously need resources. How will you provide a solution to an issue like this, knowing that there are already 7 billion human beings? You wish to save the lives of all those humans but it appears those aliens are important too. What is the solution? I am interested.Well you are free to provide photo's of reptilian humanoids. Feel free to bring a flying saucer. Whatever you do, you should provide it to live audience. Not just me or any Joe, ****, or Harry. But to the population. Note: You do not have to do this. It would only be interesting for all the people.We are all being argumentative here. You respond to my post and you provide arguments for your cause. Subjective experiences are not actual proof. I am okay if you do not have the proof.
You are rather close minded to the fact that numerous factors shape people's experiences. Experiences do NOT come in a vacuum, sgs. Experiences are always interesting. I have in fact also ''experienced'' various mythological beings, but I am open enough to the fact that they may also be mental phenomena. I know what power experiences, beliefs and practices have. Are you willing enough to be open to other explanations that challenge your current beliefs?

It is a shame that you speak in such a manner.
Hello again, and welcome back.

A disbeliever of what, Sparrow?

Why, a disbeliever of that which exists of course. Was it not your opinion that these beings of which I illuminate my friends here to are a ‘man made belief’? Why, yes, yes it was. My, I even answer my own questions. How wonderful.

A disbeliever of information asked for by another. Since you were not the one who asked for such information, the answers I provide do not have to resonate with you. I perceive no benefit to the one who asked me the question from your comments thus far. I don’t quite understand your contribution.

No I was just being curious, that is all. It is easy to judge the 'ignorant west' while at the same time living in it. I assume you live in the west? :)

Yes you are right, it is easy to because it is true. I will say again, the western world is ignorant within their modern day lifestyle. You need not be offended, nor anyone be offended, it is simply a fact. It is a fact that once accepted can be used to change and shift consciousness to such things which are apparently neglected. If this ignorance was untrue then the majority of the western world would know what I know. I have long stood in the silence of endless hours, oblivious to the rising sun and the setting of the mood, engrossed in the daily repetitions of those I watched. Long had I listened to their anguish, their frustrations of mind to such frivolous things as a torn dress, a cheating lover, and the drama of a television show. Such things that would seem immensely minuscule should they for a single moment cast their gaze to the stars, and beyond, and beckon forth questions greater than the mundane focus of the day. And mundane they themselves perceive them to be, for it is their thoughts I have seen, their hearts I have seen into, and their souls I have touched.
For it is, it is those I speak of who not only fail to seek their own answers, but fail also to ask their own questions.

I require information about your statement that there are 30+ extraterrestrial species on earth right now, who obviously need resources. How will you provide a solution to an issue like this, knowing that there are already 7 billion human beings? You wish to save the lives of all those humans but it appears those aliens are important too. What is the solution? I am interested

You are mistaken. I did not say there were 30 species of extraterrestrials currently on Earth now. I said there exists over 30 diverse biological types of ‘the grey’. However never did I say they were all present on Earth. Again I speak in broad terms, for in broad perspectives I see. In accurate truth there are hundreds of species of beings currently interacting with Earth, only some of those are ‘the grey’. Not all these come from the same source planet. In fact the greys who are currently interacting with Earth have no planet, for it has since been destroyed.

The solution you seek is love. There is no other solution. What would love do now?

Well you are free to provide photo's of reptilian humanoids. Feel free to bring a flying saucer. Whatever you do, you could provide it to live audience. Not me or any Joe, ****, or Harry. But to the population. Note: You do not have to do this. It would only be interesting to all the people who are curious and sceptical.

And in providing this photo of a reptilian humanoid, what would this achieve? There are those then who would claim it is fake, it is photoshopped, it is this, that and the other. Same as it is for crop circles, skeletal remains and so forth. There will always exist sceptics and disbelievers simply because their experience has not yet allowed them the privilege to accept such information.

From a personal perspective I have little interest in answering the expectations of others doubts and needs for proof. Your heart knows truth where it spawns for its essence is the same, you have but to know your own heart. It is for you to seek your own proof as a being, not for others to do it for you.

We are all being argumentative here. You respond to my post and you provide arguments for your cause. Subjective experiences are not actual proof. I am okay if you do not have the proof.

We are? Who is all?

I am answering your questions as I am known to do. Others so far have chosen to listen. Listen to questions I have answered because they have personally asked for my perspective, whereas you choose to talk, and the voice with which you use is one of disbelief and contradiction. It is interesting to observe why you are motivated to express your contradictions when such questions are not directed towards you. If you are seeking proof on the platform of an internet forum I strongly advise you look elsewhere, for such proof will seldom be found on such platform.

You are rather close minded to the fact that numerous factors shape people's experiences. Experiences do NOT come in a vacuum, sgs.

I am closed minded? Curious observation.

Experiences are always interesting. I have in fact also ''experienced'' various mythological beings, but I am open enough to the fact that they may also be mental phenomena. I know what power beliefs and practices have. Are you willing enough to be open to other explanations that challenge your current beliefs?

When you are willing to contribute something to this thread of your own veracity, without the motive of discreditation and argumentation Sparrow will be open to genuine heart wisdom. As it stands I see no genuine heart wisdom being displayed, and hence I have so far benefited very little I’m afraid. I am open to a hope :)

A valid question. My response is no, but you have yet to provide any useful information for my consumption or consideration. In fact you have shared with us very little view at all. Until you do, please continue to benefit from my own information, or not as the case may be.

-Sparrow

Old 02-07-2011, 11:13 PM
Guide
Namaste SGS,

Thanks for your quick response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGS
If you truly felt that humans held no privilege your spirit would not have attracted you here in its infinite wisdom.
My dear SGS, I do not see how did you reach such conclusion, my spirit brought me here to test if this place could be of any help to develop my potentiality, whatever it is. Other beings might enjoy of equivalent tools and ways for fruitful interactions, wherever they are. We are just one more within a huge universe, and perhaps not the only ones with capacity of love and develop.

Maybe I misunderstood your words, if so please give me more to open my understanding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGS
How do they look? Well, there are well over 500 species of reptilian and they are all from different planets throughout this universe, and others. They vary in appearance but tend to be rugged, tall and possess characteristics akin to dinosaur. It is just that dinosaurs of their world were altered to possess the mental capacity of humanoids, the same way apes were altered to possess the mental capacity of humans. You will find that throughout the cosmos events occur that trigger profound evolutionary uprisings in species of animals which populate planets with biological genetic cellular structure. What such events do is mutate these cellular structures rapidly to form new hybrids of life.

They are very dominant in this vicinity of space because they are motivated by aggressive force and animalistic natures, much as a lion hunts for food in the wild. It is not to be confused with evil intent, but with animalistic behaviourism. Since they do not possess emotional capacity they do not understand human emotion or the values you hold dear.
These beings do not occupy just one region of space but a great many over fast distances and domains. They have manipulated many other species under their control.
There are very few currently on the planet, but many more of them are within this locality of space. They are, in a sense, being prevented by coming here in vast numbers because it would trigger war with other species who have a vested interest in planet Earth. There are after all hundreds of different species represented here at this present time.
Because of their physical distance to the Earth at present they will most likely be encountered on dream states and in smaller pockets of craft which are permitted through this region. You will most likely encounter them if their craft crashes or you make a conscious link with them through meditation/sleep state access.
My advice would be simply to develop your sense of self-worth as a being of the universe, and develop a strong mental will to recognise manipulation in all its forms.
I do not think that now I should focus my efforts on contacting them through dreams or meditation. If they come to me I will know what to do, and it will be to interact with them from the light.

I support the idea of developing our sense of worth as a being of the universe, rather than as a being of the Earth. It is necessary that we gain a broader and at the same time more profound perspective of our journey and purpose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGS
Prepare you for the reality that such life forms are not going to go away, UFO sightings are not going to diminish, and reported encounters are only going to increase. Many species are making deliberate contacts and appearances to make humanity aware of their presence. You are being prepared for acceptance into a cosmic trade alliance with many hundreds of different species. It will very important for you to know who to trust and what to look out for when dealing with these visitors and their tactics of conduct.
I have a strong conviction on this point, and it does not scare me at all. I see it as completely natural. I strongly believe that my own strength and my guides will open the right doors to me in order to perceive the right signs about whom to trust and how to deal with them, if they come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGS
Yes, and this really is the principle point. You need not be afraid, for what good will it do you. It is how you choose to live, not how you fear to die.

-Sparrow
Amen

With affection and respect,

TISS
Old 02-07-2011, 11:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Why, a disbeliever of that which exists of course. Was it not your opinion that these beings of which I illuminate my friends here to are a ‘man made belief’? Why, yes, yes it was. My, I even answer my own questions. How wonderful.
Greetings,

As I said, reptilians do not exist outside of the human mind in my opinion. That does not mean it is factual. You present your opinion as a fact however, as you have ''experience''. Personally I do not find that sufficient and it should not be for any critical thinker. Your experiences do not come in a vacuum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGS
I don’t quite understand your contribution.
I posted here after I read some of your posts on the previous page. I am allowed to post here and I hope you can handle a bit of scepticism..
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGS
Yes you are right, it is easy to because it is true. I will say again, the western world is ignorant within their modern day lifestyle. You need not be offended, nor anyone be offended, it is simply a fact.
Then what exactly is the ''western world''? Let's start with that. Where do we draw those lines.. does eastern Europe count? Turkey? Israel? Mexico?

I often see hate of the west on the internet, and when I ask if they have ever been to Africa or Asia I get a no. What about you? We should respect the values we have. Nobody is saying it is perfect, but boy you go to some poor corrupt countries and you will be happy with what we actually have. The fact that we can even contemplate this issue is so telling!

Again you and 'facts'. If you have facts, feel free to provide evidence. If you don't have any (which is fine really) then perhaps you could be a bit more moderate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGS
It is a fact that once accepted can be used to change and shift consciousness to such things which are apparently neglected. If this ignorance was untrue then the majority of the western world would know what I know.
You are placing yourself on the high horse.. you present yourself as an authority. As long as someone ''does not know what I know they are ignorant''

Who are this ''they'' you are talking about? In which places have you looked?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGS
You are mistaken. I did not say there were 30 species of extraterrestrials currently on Earth now. I said there exists over 30 diverse biological types of ‘the grey’. However never did I say they were all present on Earth.
Okay, sounds good to me. So now there are 30 species of et's on earth.. so who are they? Do you have a list with their exact characteristics and whereabouts?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGS
Again I speak in broad terms, for in broad perspectives I see.
Yes I noticed that.. It means the chance to make an error is minimized.. don't worry I'm here :d
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGS
And in providing this photo of a reptilian humanoid, what would this achieve? There are those then who would claim it is fake, it is photoshopped, it is this, that and the other.
Don't give up because of one sceptic..
It is always worth the try, SGS!

If you have buddies in all the corners of the universe, there are always those willing to come with you on tv, or willing enough to give a flying saucer.But somehow they like stealth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGS
Same as it is for crop circles, skeletal remains and so forth. There will always exist sceptics and disbelievers simply because their experience has not yet allowed them the privilege to accept such information.
Well that reminds me of Jenny Johnstone!

Sceptics are open minded and willing enough to look at what you can provide. But yes, they generally lack one thing, it's called blind belief.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGS
We are? Who is all? I am answering your questions as I am known to do.
We all are! You, me, and the rest who post. You just gave your views, and arguments that go against mine. No problem.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGS
Others so far have chosen to listen. Listen to questions I have answered because they have personally asked for my perspective, whereas you choose to talk, and the voice with which you use is one of disbelief and contradiction. It is interesting to observe why you are motivated to express your contradictions when such questions are not directed towards you. If you are seeking proof on the platform of an internet forum I strongly advise you look elsewhere, for such proof will seldom be found on such platform.
I am interested in your claims, and how you came to your beliefs. I don't make the extraordinary claims, you do! Why do you worry about ''disbelief''? Is belief what you offer?

Cheers.
Old 02-07-2011, 11:29 PM
Master
Lightbulb

Chrys, you better hope there's nothing of consequence under the rock you're poking the stick at, lol. It's all fascinating and mysterious, I have to say...