Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 22-10-2023, 05:38 AM
Master

Sir Neil...
Your thoughts on the England / Italy game almost mirror my husband's account of the match with Bellingham, Rashford, and foden being the outstanding players for them.
( He also said kanes goal was a cracker)...
Old 22-10-2023, 06:39 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
Rest in Peace Sir Bobby Charlton who passed away yesterday age 86.

RIP Sir Bobby Charlton.

__________________________________________________ _________

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Old 22-10-2023, 06:42 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
Sir Neil...
Your thoughts on the England / Italy game almost mirror my husband's account of the match with Bellingham, Rashford, and foden being the outstanding players for them.
( He also said kanes goal was a cracker)...

I thought there was alot missing from that game between England and Italy the othernight,
I watched it for awhile and thought as Sir Neil said it was a bit boring, there was a lack of intensity, felt somewhat like a friendly.

__________________________________________________ __________

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Old 22-10-2023, 06:55 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Mc
I thought there was alot missing from that game between England and Italy the othernight,
I watched it for awhile and thought as Sir Neil said it was a bit boring, there was a lack of intensity, felt somewhat like a friendly.

I fell asleep as I knew I would !!!!!!
It really annoys me when I do that as I really want to watch all these games. I'm almost dreading the euros next year with it being in Europe cos I just know I'm going to miss all the evening games.
Personally , I can't comment on the game, I only know I was surprised we won 3- 1 after being 1- nil down .
and now I'm wondering about Italy.
What's happening with them ?
I know they beat us to win the cup not so long ago , but they failed to qualify for the last world cup and are currently only third in the group table at these qualifiers .
Would be like "what's going on" if they fail to qualify again in a major tournament.
Quite honestly I'm not really bothered but it's their kit I miss the most !!!!
Old 22-10-2023, 07:09 AM
Master

Watched the scores coming in last night and just looked at the standings.
Can't believe Man City top ! And spurs have slipped to 4th from top last week.
But Liverpool up a place to third which is brilliant , and also Newcastle have gone up 3 places to 5th after a good 4 nil win yesterday.
Leeds 3rd now in league below after doing what they are good at which was to equalise and then get a winner very late on in the game ( 3-2).
Old 22-10-2023, 07:10 AM
Master

Yeah I know what you mean SirN about the tiktac football. Omg it was soooo boring to watch. Give me the PL with their “dog eat dog” attitude and the fast paced passing and counter attacking any day.

We had a great game against Everton yesterday. Thank god we had a win. Gotta say we had a decent Ref who seemed very fair for a change lol

Didn’t see the England game but I’ll check out the highlights today.
Old 22-10-2023, 08:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
Give me the PL with their “dog eat dog” attitude and the fast paced passing and counter attacking any day.

I find English football too physical. Only the very top teams can be enjoyable to watch and usually only when they play against each other, otherwise it’s like watching 22 oversized blokes without a clue.
Prefer how Spanish teams play. I like the attitude more as well.
Old 22-10-2023, 08:41 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
I find English football too physical. Only the very top teams can be enjoyable to watch and usually only when they play against each other, otherwise it’s like watching 22 oversized blokes without a clue.Prefer how Spanish teams play. I like the attitude more as well.

When you see the Barcelona side of 2011 in Champion's league final at Wembley totally dismantle Man Utd, it is something to behold.
Absolute poetry in motion, Iniesta, Javi and Messi etc. I have only managed to get bits and pieces of the game on youtube but maybe i'll treat myself
to a Christmas present and get the DVD if it's for sale.

Old 22-10-2023, 09:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Mc
When you see the Barcelona side of 2011 in Champion's league final at Wembley totally dismantle Man Utd, it is something to behold.
Absolute poetry in motion, Iniesta, Javi and Messi etc. I have only managed to get bits and pieces of the game on youtube but maybe i'll treat myself
to a Christmas present and get the DVD if it's for sale.

You can find old matches of that Barca team on YouTube. I also liked Barca when they became more direct under Luis Enrique, with their South American ''MSN'' attack.
Old 22-10-2023, 11:34 AM
Master

I loved watching LFC batter Barcelona at Anfield 4 nil 2020. Lol

You should check that one out Joe. Brilliant!