Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 25-02-2024, 03:41 PM
Master

But you know, if we can't get promoted it's even more crucial that we don't get relegated !!!!
So things could always be worse Neil.
Onwards and upwards !
Old 25-02-2024, 05:45 PM
Master

Oh my GOD. What a game at Wembley !!
FANTASTIC .
Well done Liverpool and especially Van Dijk ...
Fabulous atmosphere .
Old 26-02-2024, 05:55 AM
Master

Yeahhh..... I can watch Coventry v Maidstone Cup tie tonight on ITV4. Coverage starts at 7pm.

"Come On Maidstone..."
Old 26-02-2024, 06:11 AM
Master

Champions, championes…………Ole, Ole, Ole!!!!

What a win! Here’s Chelsea with their million dollar players and here’s us with all the Liverpool Academy kids and we win the game. Omg Klopp must be over the moon. What a legend!

I stayed up until 3.00am listening to it because there was extra time added on. I really thought we would go to penalties. Thank God we didn’t.

11 players out now injured and two games a week coming up. Gonna be tough call.
Old 26-02-2024, 07:00 AM
Master

They were brilliant Red. I listened to the match on radio 5 live but even saw the extended highlights late on.
Both sides had chances . As my husband said ( before the end) it was the most exciting goal less games in a long time.

Your goalie was brill and as you say, so were the youngsters .

Very well deserved win.
Very emotional.
Old 26-02-2024, 12:47 PM
Master

Hey thanks for that AB!

Can you imagine how the parents of those youngsters must be feeling hey. They must be so chuffed and proud of them.

I just hope some of our senior players return from Injury when we play City and the other top three teams cos I don’t think we would get away with it with them.

Over 88,000 attended that game. Unbelievable!

Yeah I reckon your hubby has a good point there ha.

Oh well…….onwards we march.
Old 26-02-2024, 02:41 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
But you know, if we can't get promoted it's even more crucial that we don't get relegated !!!!

I always think that if you can’t go up or down, you have to aim to end the season strongly. Win even when you don’t ‘need’ to and it breeds the winning mentality. It also stands you in good stead for the following season.
Old 27-02-2024, 04:20 AM
Master

Red.... It's getting to the end of the season and a lot of the top clubs are all playing extra games in all the various tournaments.
I know they are professional and they train etc, but they will be getting a bit tired now I expect.
Think of your young lads as having a bit more energy.
It would be like bringing the subs on during extra time...fresh legs!!!
Might actually go in your favour !!!!

Neil.. you're right about striving to still play well despite going nowhere. Crucial for team morale.
Old 27-02-2024, 04:28 AM
Master

....Awww...round of applause everyone for Maidstone. Out of the FA Cup losing to Coventry last night 5 - 0...!!
But they did so well to get this far against all the odds.
It's put them on the map though and their fans will still be proud of them.

Well done Coventry.
Old 27-02-2024, 07:23 AM
Master

Yep Maidstone has done incredibly well to get to this point in the game. Good for them!

I see Everton has been given some points back after their appeal. So glad to hear that, as it has now taken them out of the relegation area. Isn’t it about time they got around to charging City! Everyone is asking……..why is it taking so long?

I read this morning an article which was highlighted, “Klopps kindergarten kids”.
Had to laugh at that one.

Yep I think your right AB, a lot of the teams will be playing two games a week now and their legs will be getting very tired, not to mention their energy levels especially if you haven’t got the amount of players to rotate (like Pep) then it is going to be much harder to win a game.

There is still the FA Cup, Premier League, UEFA and Europa Championships still ongoing. Not sure of the Club World Cup tho.