Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 10-07-2022, 04:37 AM
Master

I’m a predominate intuitive. So all my life has been learning to listen to it. Even as it has guided me to take leaps of faith, one thing I’ve learned is it’s a great way to do just that. But like anything in life, we dive into, your still a whole host of interconnected pieces that move one with that. So even as I’ve dived into things, I’ve always received what I’ve needed to grow and experience myself in. I don’t always anticipate what and why of its guidance, but it certainly never fails me. Sometimes intuition leads you down what might be perceived as the wrong path, but it’s lead you there for a reason. It’s also a changeable tool, so it pays to listen as an ongoing process, we are one with it
Old 11-07-2022, 12:38 AM
Master

That is exactly what I have grown from this year, JustBe.

Intuition gives me strong messages such as "Go this way because XYZ",
"Help this person with XYZ"

I understand that it is the puzzle pieces pulling on each other and I don't need to know why for most of it.

This latest risk, is quite strange to me - it feels way above my level of awareness in many ways.
Old 11-07-2022, 01:33 AM
Master

So are you getting more clear knowing messages?
That’s great if you are.

Clarity is often that place in me that ‘just knows’ is right and true for me.
If I’m not sure, I don’t act until that process is complete to know more clear.

Can you explain a little more about ‘the way above my level of awareness’ thing. I don’t need to know the risk, but more why you feel that way?

As a side note when I hear you say that, my curiousity wonders why you feel it is way above your level of awareness, when your really only tapping into parts of you, you might not know about?
Old 11-07-2022, 10:44 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
This latest risk, is quite strange to me - it feels way above my level of awareness in many ways.

i was in that situation once! I sensed what was in front of me without having any real knowledge of what it involved. I'm not sad that I chose to go after it though! I've learned so very much.
Old 12-07-2022, 04:54 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
So are you getting more clear knowing messages?
That’s great if you are?

Getting clearer, yes, through intuitive journalling each day and listening in those softer moments.

Getting a handle on anxiety also helps, understanding that "mis -steps" do not mean the end of the world.

A friend of mine, as soon as we met and started talking, I got a clear message to help out with a significant physical transition. I think it's happened now because I'm more open to trusting and have less of a tight hold on controlling things (anxiety).

I realised the greater connection in all decisions now, that some decisions effect the entire Web or at least a very significant part of it.

The knowing must be fairly clear as well because yesterday I remembered how many things I've "seen" in my own future which have come true - it seems that all intuition has led me to my own destiny, even when I may have only had a very loose plan... many of those things, in hindsight, were guided by the nudge to walk a particular path instead of another and things like that.

Perhaps, in part, I'm terrified of how much I might actually know
Old 12-07-2022, 04:57 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
i was in that situation once! I sensed what was in front of me without having any real knowledge of what it involved. I'm not sad that I chose to go after it though! I've learned so very much.

That's good, to have that overall hindsight, no regret. Something worthwhile cultivating.

Recently, one way I've started tapping into my intuition is to ask if there is anything I might regret before the day is up and time to sleep and then taking action or making a plan of action.
Old 12-07-2022, 08:33 PM
Master
I bought myself a chakra Pendulum what is coming soon to my house I put it online but soon as I get it I'll cleanse it to get rid of negativity but energy but I'm looking forward to getting it I am

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 12-07-2022, 08:35 PM
Master
Everything you do in life is a risk you just got to think yes no yes no but lately I use my pendulums Delight do it or not and they give me the answer yes or no and I've got three and answer sofa I said yes what goes clockwise yes happy crocodiles no anticlockwise no but clockwise yes but it pendulum and it's use it as a different way of doing them things

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 12-07-2022, 10:41 PM
jaminhealth

Almost certain, a hip replacement in 2010, 11 yrs ago soon and I was 72 and I'm am so damaged from that surgery. Went into it positive, had good reports on the surgeon, talked to some people who did one and all were good, so after a lot of dragging my feet for some yrs, did it and it has been a hard hard lesson.

I did not question my pendulum at that time as I don't believe totally in my answers from RoseAnn.
Old 12-07-2022, 10:55 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
Getting clearer, yes, through intuitive journalling each day and listening in those softer moments.

t

I realised the greater connection in all decisions now, that some decisions effect the entire Web or at least a very significant part of it.

t.

Perhaps, in part, I'm terrified of how much I might actually know

One of my bigger lessons was understanding myself within the whole dynamic of others. Seeing the interconnected relationship of all life together and how it can be with you as the centre of your world. Not others in your centre. When you start to see that by holding centre in trust if yourself, the movements are different. Your aware, your open and trusting in you. Where once others and life were you, created in you as yourself, it all affected you in that creation. The turnaround says to you ‘I can affect others, as this person I know myself as now’ They once affected me in a ways of themselves, including pain and grief. Now I can have a positive affect as myself without my grief. It’s still interconnected as a whole because, your still participating in life and with others but your more mindful and understand the responsibilities of all life as one, in trust to be yourself fully, but also with consideration of others as they are now.