Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 01-05-2015, 06:04 PM
Experiencer
Awesome. Thank you so much for your detailed reply. How do you exactly take time out of your day to do the involuntary movements? Mine is spontaneous and I'm not sure how I would go about making it happen purposely...?
Old 01-05-2015, 07:57 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylie<3
Awesome. Thank you so much for your detailed reply. How do you exactly take time out of your day to do the involuntary movements? Mine is spontaneous and I'm not sure how I would go about making it happen purposely...?

You don't make it, you allow it. To have spontaneous full body movements you have to have cleared enough negativity out and allowed your soul/higher self a certain integration into your body, so it becomes a large part of you. That's actually the point of kundalini, to remember yourself as your soul or higher self, but it takes time to get there. So first the movements start off small and slow, eventually as your soul becomes more a part of your body or you remember yourself as your soul you can allow your body to perform larger movements. Don't worry about this for now, the point really is that if your body starts doing weird things, just go with it, don't resist. It's your soul essence taking over the process (which is great for us because it means we don't have to actively learn anything lol, it's basically a process of remembering what you've already learned from previous lives).

Actually here's a (bad quality) video I filmed earlier last year of part of a kriya session I did once: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78jtPdv87uQ

Granted it's not the yoga you see on TV but it's 100% not me consciously doing any of that. I just have to allow it...

The hand movements are mostly for the sake of moving energy in the aura, if you are wondering :) It gets painful sometimes due to the negative energy that is being shifted out, so towards the end you might notice it seems more demanding to me.
Old 01-05-2015, 08:00 PM
Deactivated Account

Also you might find this site interesting, it has a lot of info on it, basically a free book someone wrote about their kundalini awakening process: http://ourlightbody.com
Old 02-05-2015, 12:43 AM
Experiencer
Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed your video. The hand movement where it's contracted is exactly what's been happening to be for months now during meditation, before all the surges of energy started happening that I described earlier in my original post. I will check out the second link now. You've been extremely helpful, much more so than any website I've looked at. So thanks so much!!! �� Blessings to you! Oh, P.S. Are you still going thru the Kundalini Awakening process? Where are you at now with it?
Old 02-05-2015, 10:03 AM
Deactivated Account

A lot of websites tend to copy things from others so their writings aren't always based on experience (especially the top results on google), if you can find more personalised stories like the second link I posted you may find that to be of more help. And my PM is always open if you have any questions or are struggling with the process.

And yes the Kundalini is a life long thing, once awakened won't go back to sleep again, because it's like a power line. It transports the electricity or energy needed for proper spiritual growth into your body. It should be active in all humans- basically it's the 'natural' state, but many humans are shut down, and so is their energy. Being asleep is not natural.

So Kundalini once awakened remains, even after enlightenment. Enlightenment needs a lot of light energy :-) Because kundalini makes its way towards the crown chakra and enlightenment happens there, if it were suddenly to withdraw you'd fall back to sleep again haha.

Although I should mention the process isn't always linear. It can happen either way. I've got a friend whose kundalini made its way through his crown chakra but he hasn't experienced it yet, on the other hand I did but it was all heart centered for me. Actually my kundalini woke afterwards.

It's really dependent upon your past lives and how they influence your process.

The main point of it being to create a deeper merge between you and your soul. :)
Old 03-05-2015, 06:08 AM
Ascender
Color

Sometimes such feelings do not have a kundalini background rather than a psychic feeling. But in this case it is better to confirm whether its a kundalini awakening or not.
Old 04-05-2015, 01:28 PM
Experiencer
What do you mean by psychic feeling?
Old 04-05-2015, 08:23 PM
Mystic Muse

I think you could simply say that you had a spiritual experience, a soul contact. Probably not simply kundalini in the sense that many report it. I think small kundalini stirrings are often if not always part of spiritual experience (its only a certain type of person that gets a major awakening all at once), and for some people spiritual experience is more fully grounded in the physical body. This creates an experience of electricity, of stimulation often along the spine and in the head or heart area. Some also experience it in terms of light, color, sound, or a combination and it may create a sensation of hot or even a coolness.
Old 05-05-2015, 12:49 AM
Experiencer
Well back in 2013 I had a "mid life crisis" I'm only 26 currently! But I went crazy for about 2 months. I had severe anxiety daily, all day long. Physical horrible pains in my body daily. I didn't leave my house for 2 months. I would call my mother every day with a new self diagnosis from the Internet, usually a cancer of some sort, I believe this was from my severe anxiety. But I was in so much pain, no one could figure it out. I started questioning myself and the pain, started wondering if it was really even physically there or all in my head. I knew I was going crazy and I couldn't stop it. It was so bad with the self diagnosing because I was terrified that my mother came to my house, turned off my internet and took my smart phone away with Internet access and gave me an old flip phone that had no access to Internet. It was crazy. Then one day it all just stopped! Right before this and afterwards is when my spiritual experiences as an adult started happening. I've read a bit about a kundalini awakening and everything says it's an ongoing lengthy process, years and years. Do im wondering if this breakdown I had was the beginning of it for me. It felt like a spiritual warfare inside myself almost.
Old 05-05-2015, 09:51 AM
Deactivated Account

Sounds like it could've been the beginning, since your kundalini probably had to move a lot of stuck blocked energy and that causes a lot of problems and fears to rise, I know exactly what you mean with the cancer thing, when my kundalini started awakening I was terrified I had rabies and was going to die. I suffered severe anxiety, it was awful. Thankfully those days are over now, but I know exactly what you mean there.

Hopefully things will be easier for you now, the worst may already be over... :)