Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 18-12-2023, 01:05 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikos1982
AutumnLeaves, realizing this world is a description is probably the final enlightening.
My teacher bombarded me with youtube videos and flooded me with his words until something like a mold shifted away from me.
You seem to still 'have' this mold, but I 'm unsure if my words have a benefit on you or not ...!
Thank you.

Old 18-12-2023, 01:44 PM
Master
The truth will be there but who knows how to unpick it? The JFK thing , is that resolved yet? There is also the reasons why they hold back info, take the UFO disclosures, holding back loads of files will lead to people growing more suspicious, and when they finally say 'We have contact and the aliens are telling us we need to do this and that' then who will believe it? could be just a way of controlling the masses, not sure if they exactly know where the virus originated yet, recently read about a US lab being involved in 2018 and also many in government having shares/investment in certain vaccines .

Surely that will skew the truths?
Old 19-12-2023, 08:20 AM
Knower

Podshell,

Ok,

but we won't bury the truth from ourselves...

We always seem to have a final round for who we are, a turn for ourselves.....
Old 19-12-2023, 08:32 AM
Master

Oh goodness, NO, we will never bury the truth from ourselves no matter what it's about .
When you know you know.
I think the powers that be seem to forget the "little people", the "nobodies" actually DO have a brain and are able to think.
But as Native said....... One day.
One day.
Old 19-12-2023, 09:46 AM
Administrator
The truth has to come out to many questions are being asked to many countries also need the truth because it spread all over,

Namaste
Old 19-12-2023, 10:46 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
The truth has to come out to many questions are being asked to many countries also need the truth because it spread all over,
You are correct.
And I know what I think / know , but I dare not say as could be deemed too controversial.
Old 19-12-2023, 06:09 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
You are correct.
And I know what I think / know , but I dare not say as could be deemed too controversial.

I've been finding, that sometimes, not sharing can be the perfect salve for one's soul. Keeping just that little bit for oneself rather than putting everything out there can be oh so precious. But it can also be very hard to do... we so much wish to share...

So things like ideas being 'too controversial' can help people have moments like that. Something they wouldn't normally choose on their own becoming an appealing option anyway.
Old 20-12-2023, 06:50 AM
Master

After years of silence and being afraid to speak out I have finally found my voice ( Bit late in the day now that I'm about about to drop dead) , but even though that is the case Im not stupid.
There are some very dangerous people out there ! Lol...
Old 20-12-2023, 03:04 PM
Master

yeah same sentiments... but in my own case I see it as a matter of, the bars of a playpen are meant to keep the baby safe from the room. Lol!
Old 23-12-2023, 07:36 AM
Master

And yet a new "strain " of the virus washing across our shores.
Closed Thread