Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 22-05-2016, 10:39 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
Rawnrr, have you come across this?:
Bashar - Infinite Parallel Realities:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38khp3UkWIw

I just looked at that now..thanx
I have also watched alot of science shows where physicists talk about parallel dimensions too, and it just never sat well. It felt like they were making things up to prove their math.
but....will keep my mind open
Old 22-05-2016, 12:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawnrr
Ok...I will start this off with the point that I always hated the concept of parallel dimensions. It does not work well with my logic of how things are.
BUT...don't let it be said that I don't have an open mind.

Last night while laying in bed with insomnia (which I am prone to), I was trying all my tried and true relaxation techniques to get to sleep.
But at one point I was just laying there staring at the ceiling and looking at the swirled pattern they worked into the ceiling, and the molding in the centre of the room and just studying the details of it. I knew the street outside my window and heard the noises of the people downstairs, which were all very familiar to me.
Thing is....my bedroom has a boring popcorn ceiling and there is a courtyard outside my window, not a road.

So my point of pondering is that if there are parallel dimensions, would not ones consciousness be less bound to the individual physical manifestations of those dimensions...and perhaps it is possible to move between them when the consciousness is in a very relaxed state....and perhaps I slipped into one temporarily.
That would explain a whole lot of phenomena....and also why the scene I was in was so familiar to me.

I am likely going to pass it off as just a dream I fell into. But....I am keeping an open mind. It might be an interesting avenue of exploration for me to ponder.

Rawn

I don't know if what happened to you was slipping into a parallel dimension, but I have personal experiences in what I would refer to as parallel dimensions so the concept is very real to me. You have to trust what resonates with you, that should be your main frame of reference.
Old 22-05-2016, 02:05 PM
Experiencer

I'm no physicist but what I've learned from videos I've watched the mathematics of String Theory opens up at least 11 dimensions (maybe someone can enlighten me if new findings show otherwise). There are some very interesting things happening in the study of physics and I have a feeling this is how we will discover physical evidence of consciousness being the driving force of physical reality, as some physicists have so much as said so.

That being said, if the ethereal is real (and from my experience for me it definitely does exist)...to me it makes sense it exists in another dimension, otherwise it would be easy to observe it because it would be a part of the physical world...this single dimension. There's no reason that these dimensions can't overlap at times (or is there?). Does it then make sense that it's these overlaps are what we'd be able to study?
Old 22-05-2016, 03:17 PM
Experiencer

Have you ever heard of No Man's Sky? It's a new video game. It does things in a very unique way, which is why it's gotten so much press lately. Basically, you have an entire universe to explore and that whole universe is stored in equations. So when you go to a certain part of it you're actually going to a certain part of the algorithm and the computer (representing your mind) is rendering what it is you'd be seeing in that spot.

I think that's a dumbed down version of how the universe really works. In quantum physics they say everything is a wave of potential until an observer comes along, then it snaps into the form of a particle. In essence, it's saying that the world around us isn't there unless we're looking at it. I thought that was hokey at first, but after seeing how that video game does things I think it's real now.

I'd say that the world is stored in an enormously complicated yet simple set of equations and when our minds decide to look at it, our minds are really plugging into the equations and rendering what should be seen in that place.

But there's more! lol. Since quantum mechanics says that every possible possibility for every particle exists simultaneously as a wave, that would mean that any and all decisions we could ever or have ever possibly made is actually out there in the form of a wave of possibility. I would reword that by saying that all those possibilities are stored into a massively complicated set of equations.

So that would mean that the world around us isn't a physical reality like we think it is, it's just part of a very real equation. And so all those other possible lifelines, or parallel universes, would be just as real parts of the same equations. If our mind slips over to that place for some reason then it would have access to it.

I didn't look at that Bashaar video but there's one I've seen in the past where he said UFOs move so fast because they change their numbers in their location coordinates (idk how he worded it), and this allows them to move instantly, or at great speeds because they bypass physically moving through the air or space. I think this goes hand in hand with the equation theory.

And the equation theory goes with the idea that the world around us is an illusion created by the mind, yet explains why the illusion can be so much the same for everyone in it.
Old 22-05-2016, 04:49 PM
Experiencer

Here's a video that describes some of what I'm saying about that video game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVl1Hmth3HE
Old 22-05-2016, 04:55 PM
Guide
engellstein ...that is basically my vision of how things are put together. The Quantum potentiality is the programming of a video game. It can hold the potential for every different game that is ever played on it, and our human experience here is simply akin to avatars in the game. The real consciousness is behind the game, working the controls while we are simply trying to understand it from our limited avatar point of view.
Old 22-05-2016, 05:02 PM
Experiencer

Here is a Bashar video where he talks about location frequency and how it can be changed. This isn't the one I heard him talk about with the UFOs but it's close enough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5ZIWlBBVAw
Old 22-05-2016, 05:21 PM
Master
Parallel Dimensions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawnrr
Ok...I will start this off with the point that I always hated the concept of parallel dimensions. It does not work well with my logic of how things are.
BUT...don't let it be said that I don't have an open mind.

Last night while laying in bed with insomnia (which I am prone to), I was trying all my tried and true relaxation techniques to get to sleep.
But at one point I was just laying there staring at the ceiling and looking at the swirled pattern they worked into the ceiling, and the molding in the centre of the room and just studying the details of it. I knew the street outside my window and heard the noises of the people downstairs, which were all very familiar to me.
Thing is....my bedroom has a boring popcorn ceiling and there is a courtyard outside my window, not a road.

So my point of pondering is that if there are parallel dimensions, would not ones consciousness be less bound to the individual physical manifestations of those dimensions...and perhaps it is possible to move between them when the consciousness is in a very relaxed state....and perhaps I slipped into one temporarily.
That would explain a whole lot of phenomena....and also why the scene I was in was so familiar to me.

I am likely going to pass it off as just a dream I fell into. But....I am keeping an open mind. It might be an interesting avenue of exploration for me to ponder.

Rawn

Rawnrr,

As soon as I read your phrase about parallel dimensions as "an interesting avenue of exploration for me to ponder.", I, too, found myself intrigued to ascertain what that phrase could mean.

Almost immediately, I thought of two things that my own studies have "opened my mind" to consider.

1st: What if the term "parallel dimensions" is misleading, or in fact, simply wrong? What difference would it make what the term is? Because of what we've learned about frequencies (i.e. vibrations).

Consider that all the vibrations or frequencies which comprise ANYTHING (sub-atomically through cosmically), themselves do NOT propagate in "parallel" to one another, but are instead....

...."the same one thing vibrating at different rates..." In other words, All "things" are the same one thing vibrating at different rates...

...whether called a ceiling, or the swirled pattern worked into the ceiling, or the detailed molding in the centre of a room, or the street outside a window, or noises, or people, including one named Rawnrr experiencing a bout of insomnia...again, each, and ALL being "...the same one thing vibrating at different rates.... This idea is expanded in the 1st reference.

2nd: You are the sleeping you and the insomniac you at once! ....not in parallel dimension(s) at various "distances" from one another (whether infinitesimal or astronomical)....but as one infinite, undifferentiated, Whole...within which every experience, object, person, place or thing is simply a different vibrational expression of IT !!

...."IT" being a fractal hologram, as seen from different angles (i.e. perspectives). This idea is expanded in the 2nd reference.

The idea is that "Holograms store information about any given object non-locally, in the form of interference patterns of light waves. Also, holograms permit interference waves containing many different layers of information within the same surface area, typically made ​​visible by looking at the plate from different angles."

....whether the information contained in the hologram comprises every atom of Rawnrr, or the modulated frequencies of soothing music, or the bleat of counted sheep which enable him to sleep....(lulled by the rhythm of that rhyme)!

Would you consider that in the holo-fractal context in which every "thing" is really "one thing", seen from different angles, terms such as before, or after, or fast, or wall, or Planck-scale, or Hubble-scale"....are simply terms to help us partition the unfathomable, ineffable "one-ness of Being" into such bite-sized concepts based in which 'parallel dimension' we think WE fit?

Finally, the article goes on to state:

Transferring this principle to the universe we can imagine that the vacuum of space, which is actually a sea of electromagnetic ​​interference patterns (vacuum fluctuations), to contain holographic information about the whole universe, stored implicitly at every point in space.

Seems that in a holo-fractal system, if we are any of it....we are most certainly ALL of it.

As such, consciousness is not bound at all. It is all the "avenues" there are to explore.

....Just me....

The trick, according to Chiang, was for Jonathan to stop
seeing himself as trapped inside a limited body that had a
forty-two-inch wingspan and performance that could be plotted
on a chart. The trick was to know that his true nature
lived, as perfect as an unwritten number, everywhere at once
across space and time.

Jonathan Livingston Seagull

Hope this, and the references, below help (and don't put you to sleep)!

Am eagerly awaiting your thoughts.

Reference: http://iasos.com/metaphys/bashar/

Reference: http://holofractal.net/2013/05/31/qu...ographic-mass/

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...67&postcount=8
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 22-05-2016, 05:54 PM
Master
I believe we all live in are own parallel dimensions to a certain extent, are own cosmic bubbles! Inside a big giant cosmic bubble called a Universe. But as individuals we are aware of other parallel dimensions, which manifest as other people! Just walking about, in some sort of objective world! People on the street or on a forum like this!

You see because i do believe there is objective world out there for us to walk about in, there is a divine objective reality out there! Not everything is a malleable illusion. And it is this divine reality that intuitively we are searching for…..

This is the real mystery (The realm of the SOUL baby!) Bashar from my observation is talking about realm of (Matter) which is great! But its interesting the way these sorts of people never really get in-depth about the soul, without the soul matter is useless! It’s just a substance in which souls have a little play around with…….

Shifting through parallel realities of matter.

The atoms in your body right now, are not the same atoms that where in your body 1 second ago! Atoms are always splitting off, and then rearranging into a whole new you!

Atoms are also bits of information, which is how things and objects in this realm of matter appear different! this is why a plank of wood is a plank of wood, and a banana is a banana.

And it is your soul that imprints the information on you, from another realm of reality that makes this realm of energy and matter seem like child’s play! Kinder garden antics! and who imprints the information on these banana's? who know's GOD? or just another part of us! maybe our souls do more than we can imagine......

And if matter has holographic properties, then this is how you shift through parallel realities! If you are constantly changing ever so slightly, then so is your world.
Old 22-05-2016, 06:36 PM
Guide
I tend to believe in a Multiverse rather than one universe.
Regardless, I think the reality is both far simpler and far more complex than we can comprehend. (Yes, I realize that sentence makes no sense.)

There are various scientific theories that somewhat support this (to a degree), as unpopular as they may be among quantum physicists:

"One of the most common complaints is that MWI grossly violates conservation of energy (i.e. where the hell is all the energy coming from to fuel all these new universes?). Others argue that it violates Occam’s Razor, that it doesn't account for non-local events (like an alien making an observation far, far away), or that its parameters and definitions, like “measurement,” are far too liberal or vague." (Link source here. "MWI" refers to the many-worlds interpretation of quantum mechanics: http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/qm-manyworlds/

Here's another link, since I'm not very eloquent when it comes to science-related topics: https://www.quantamagazine.org/20141...-are-the-odds/

and..

https://medium.com/starts-with-a-ban...3e2#.3h1awbcru