Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 18-04-2016, 08:44 PM
Newbie ;)

a soul cant be erased since a soul is a part of existance itself
Old 15-09-2016, 09:00 AM
Guide

I think yes, as long as the creator lives, we live as well.
Old 15-09-2016, 09:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maera
a soul cant be erased since a soul is a part of existance itself
Existence can change. It can certainly do without a single soul.

And who is to say that existence itself can't be erased (possibly taking all the souls with it).
Old 15-09-2016, 10:49 PM
Master

Yes as I have stated before in other replies. I work closlely with the other side and I do not agree with most of what is said in Newtons books although their might be a small bit of truth. In don't believe hypnosis can get to the essence of the truth of who we are deep down, although it can go a little deeper than the conscious state. The people who were being hypnotised would have had to been enlightened in their conscious state to know who they really to a certain extent on the other side. To answer the questiont about eternal souls. It depends on the level of consciousnes, because when the level is low, those souls are just recycled. They don't know who they are and can't know who they are which is what the other side is about. They do however have a high purpose in 3 D for the souls higher in consciousness. Evil has no consciousness therefore no soul. However you can say that their dark energy gets recycled. They also serve a higher purpose for the souls with higher consciousness. Why? Because they help them know who they are in 3 D at a deeper level.
Old 16-09-2016, 09:52 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by vespa68
It depends on the level of consciousnes, because when the level is low, those souls are just recycled. They don't know who they are and can't know who they are which is what the other side is about. They do however have a high purpose in 3 D for the souls higher in consciousness. Evil has no consciousness therefore no soul. However you can say that their dark energy gets recycled. They also serve a higher purpose for the souls with higher consciousness. Why? Because they help them know who they are in 3 D at a deeper level.

I concur-- This of absolute necessity to understand; though I would take it much further, as what I say tends to be too much for others to make sense of, that such a way of saying it is quite spot on--

I will say, my nature is that one of dealing with evil directly; my whole growth was based in evil, but that I had to come to understand its true nature to necessitate the changes within me so that I can fulfill my purpose--

I will say something like this, evil is not incapable of having a soul; but that it can reflect your own and work together to create an orbit in which these reflected qualities are transmuted into higher qualities beyond good and evil and of the greater self in a direct manner--

basically all evil reflects your soul, because otherwise it would not strike you so personally; but that you have no relationship with your own qualities as to work with all parts of the self to bring to the whole that order where all parts whom work towards the goal of the whole, know they have a whole that is workings towards the will of all of its parts; so that the better they work together, the higher quality the results that allow the whole to enjoy itself as it is better able to please each part with the results--
Old 16-09-2016, 11:37 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstandlast
I concur-- This of absolute necessity to understand; though I would take it much further, as what I say tends to be too much for others to make sense of, that such a way of saying it is quite spot on--

I will say, my nature is that one of dealing with evil directly; my whole growth was based in evil, but that I had to come to understand its true nature to necessitate the changes within me so that I can fulfill my purpose--

I will say something like this, evil is not incapable of having a soul; but that it can reflect your own and work together to create an orbit in which these reflected qualities are transmuted into higher qualities beyond good and evil and of the greater self in a direct manner--

basically all evil reflects your soul, because otherwise it would not strike you so personally; but that you have no relationship with your own qualities as to work with all parts of the self to bring to the whole that order where all parts whom work towards the goal of the whole, know they have a whole that is workings towards the will of all of its parts; so that the better they work together, the higher quality the results that allow the whole to enjoy itself as it is better able to please each part with the results--

I have also been confronted with dark people but for a higher purpose. There is bad intentions inherent to their character. There is "no heart" there. There can only be cosciousness with a heart. If there is no consciousness, no heart, then there is no soul. The dark people showed me my intentions, which were inherently good. There is no evil in my soul or in thr soul of people with good intentions. I am sure the dark people in your life showed you this too. Perhaps you can question this further?
Old 16-09-2016, 11:42 PM
Master

@firstandlast. I will just add here that evil or darkness would strike someone good personally because it is hard to understand. You have to understand who they are, tbey have nothing in common with you. You need to understand people based on levels of consciousness and with evil or darkness, there is no consciousness, just bad intentions.
Old 17-09-2016, 12:25 AM
Suspended
Vespa,

Dark energy is usually the inner part/self of the evil gods who practice it. He can be the inferior god (the ghost of Gods) or the demon or evil of nothing good in purpose. They cheat, mislead, cause sickness.......Dark energy dwelling inside a person along with the evil god is merged/integrated inside/with the person. His purpose is wanted you to be his host by his mind control. And they will pretended to be the greatest but evil.
Old 17-09-2016, 12:59 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by vespa68
I have also been confronted with dark people but for a higher purpose. There is bad intentions inherent to their character. There is "no heart" there. There can only be cosciousness with a heart. If there is no consciousness, no heart, then there is no soul. The dark people showed me my intentions, which were inherently good. There is no evil in my soul or in thr soul of people with good intentions. I am sure the dark people in your life showed you this too. Perhaps you can question this further?

Yes-- They do not have a heart, but you need to understand the nature of the heart in a deeper manner-- Why is it the heart? Because it is a transcendent order that lives beyond the orders it supports-- You need a transcendent order or else you cannot sustain an order in existence-- this is the nature of creating life.. And its importance is that it gives context so that every part knows it relation to others--

We lack this higher heart that would sustain our heart far longer; not because it is not there, but because it is unrecognized-- These beings can show you your intentions, because you begin to realize who you are in relation to them, which moves your relationship into a transcendent order, because such beings can only be complimentary to your being--

So that any evil we face, is a matter of seeing evil; the mere sight of it shows the quality of your own spirit, that you should allow evil to exist--

Because these beings are just misunderstood, and we misunderstand them as much as we misunderstand ourselves--

You cannot banish an evil being, you cannot remove evil intentions-- If you do not recognize how to deal with things beyond form, you will not recognize that you cannot banish anything; and simply that you do not have the vision to see how that banished form goes on in another form with the same intentions-- Intentions are immortal and the only real immortality, they exist beyond the light, the light is the form of the intentions--

So there are no bad intentions; only intentions who's forms of expressions can be experienced as bad.. like the difference between lust and love some might point (but just an example)--

The intentions of yourself, when they are reflected; allow those intentions to cross themselves in such a way as to give rise to the meaning that forms between them-- Meaning love, is always two pairs of intentions relating to each other, but that romantic love is when those two pairs of intentions work as in such way that people would recognize it even if the words were never said--

Thus, we are really dealing with ourselves.. whom are these same lower forces which are guided by higher intentions we simply don't know how to act in accordance with.. and that this practice and such is the method by which our quality of experience is changed, simply because the exact same thing going on relating to itself in a different way would give rise to meaning allowing everyone involved a clear understanding of what they are dealing with as to have a better ability to choose for themselves how to express their own intentions in response--

Like I am only realizing myself, and by union of the lower forces that are moved by higher intentions without recognizing them; are united into a higher quality arrangement and enjoyment of experience when they come together to realize these intentions--
Old 17-09-2016, 01:16 AM
Master

If the intentions are dark then it does not exist beyond form. Only intentions from the heart exist beyond 3D. However there is dark formless energy out there. Perhaps it is the word intention that is confusing and maybe its just better to say it is darkness. You have to know who you are deep down to know who they are. I did some very deep inner work on myself and I know that there is no emotional charge with darkness for me. I understand who I am therefore I understand who they are. I understand their source and that is all I need to know. This is their higher purpose for me to go further within myself to understand who I am better.