Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 25-12-2016, 04:04 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
Your "art" shows inferiority of fine meaning and presentation only lead astray. Ten out of ten will say so. But I appreciate your effort to bring them out. And to spread what you intended to. So I or others ( not only me, one person) always have eyes on your posts.

Sir, I cannot lead the one way of all, astray within itself--
But I have seen you following me around bashing me, after having complained to the admins about me for supposedly doing basically the same thing (and not doing it on many posts)--

But thank you, controversy should follow my word, I rather like people to think for themselves, and you provide that service of conflict to arise in one's own mind the work of confusion into reconciliation which in alchemy is the first step called "Calcination"-- Which provides a nice balance to my dogmatic aesthetic prose-- The reason why I don't complain back to the admin, because you do part of my own work for me, so I don't have to look like a confusing hypocrite who changes his truth at every perspective I shift to--

http://ordosacerdotalvstempli.net/seven.html
Old 25-12-2016, 04:09 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
Ten out of ten will say so.

PS. If ten out of ten could be right, why would the spiritual path be needed if it was already so known!?

Do you really need to exaggerate? that lowers the honor of your words--
Old 25-12-2016, 04:59 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by firstandlast
PS. If ten out of ten could be right, why would the spiritual path be needed if it was already so known!?

Do you really need to exaggerate? that lowers the honor of your words--

I give you some suggestions/hints, when your heart think with love to please each other and has some consideration with their future or their feeling. Then no one will say a word----"exaggerate" or unpleasant to listen. And if you tried to either intentionally or to trick others then others will reflect to you in a perfect way. I love all beings including you. I have no intention to spoil your name here as it is : firstandlast but don't spoil it by yourself. Although it may seem that you only use it here but will be with you forever in your heart. So be careful to write something good is important to you.