Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 01-08-2017, 04:47 AM
Suspended
Master
Muppets on muppets on muppets. Which of your gods has the mighty hand? I recently shared an analogy about a specific land mine the maths I could get from it was when it was NEW. It reminded me of a verse but it sounded different and was referring to something else, can you guess? " And a mist rose up from the Land Mine" I think it was talking about angry people. You know angry people aye bro? Those people worked so hard for what they gained only to forfeit it and their soul. Say it with me "Bye Bye Soul" show some tears and not those crocodile ones.
Old 01-08-2017, 04:52 AM
Suspended
Master
Btw people this is all the puny Roman Beast has in the way of fiery arrows, part of the reason why they dont know what I am saying is because I talk to them as if I'm talking to their one master. But that idiot is too scared to come play his own game where he loses thats why we only get the puny smoke screen. Now WHAT? Muppets on Muppets on Muppets.
Old 01-08-2017, 07:33 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHIYAH
Btw people this is all the puny Roman Beast has in the way of fiery arrows, part of the reason why they dont know what I am saying is because I talk to them as if I'm talking to their one master. But that idiot is too scared to come play his own game where he loses thats why we only get the puny smoke screen. Now WHAT? Muppets on Muppets on Muppets.
Is this how new Catholics speak nowadays? It is so obscure that I have no idea what you are talking about. How is that supposed to gain converts to your beliefs, which I think would be partly your aim?
Old 01-08-2017, 08:20 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by markings
Is this how new Catholics speak nowadays? It is so obscure that I have no idea what you are talking about. How is that supposed to gain converts to your beliefs, which I think would be partly your aim?
Is this how the Muppet family acts when it opts for different usernames? I wouldn't give a wuk if it was just I and the admins in the room, but where's Mr KneeKnockers that people want to deny being the source hiding behind them religions? I suppose he's wet himself with his holy water just thinking about me. Btw I just made the word wuk up. Lol wuk up. Wuk is sometimes used with words such as "It All" and basically means a defining.lol so you can get wukt too. Wukt is a variation of wuk lol, I know what you're saying "Wukt if I know" lol and I just love the people that copy me and use whats mine against me. Just between u and I it's right where I want these people that I call the Muppet Family. What say u markings? Would you like for me to reveal another meaning to your name? Like written in your skin(symbolically ofc)? I wonder if Miss Piggy ever played the Virgin Mary. She'd be ideal and Frog boy can be the son. BtwI know what those particular Atheists do and I will even get my people out of there, they can keep their non belief in God,Gifts, there's just some House rules to live by. With those in mind they are set free to attack any bigots on the Earthly level. Teehee. Some of my Atheists will want to change for the more spiritual side and because its a zone with freedom of choice which is part of the House rules and for this transitional period they are allowed to really mess the bigots that hide in many disguises UP. as in wukt Up.lol
Old 01-08-2017, 08:31 AM
Suspended
Master
I only need one other mind to inject my snot. And look I got more than one. This is funny, I wonder if these people(Muppet Family) ever thought there would come a day when all that they ever think of doing,like they've been doing(same ol) would become futile. They speak that futile Muppet Family language no matter what disguise they use. It's all written in the eyes and then their speech confirms it as well as their actions. It's plain to see.
Old 01-08-2017, 12:50 PM
Suspended
Quote:

You know what's the answer but he's pretending only and nothing he's capable of.
Old 01-08-2017, 01:05 PM
Guide

Quote:
What say u markings?
You are a troll, stupidly wasting your time.
Old 01-08-2017, 01:20 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
You are a troll, stupidly wasting your time.
Yes thanks for that but you missed something. It's ok you'll get it in good time now run along so it doesn't catch up to you. Yeah like as if that's going to happen. Ahahahaha and this ones from my brother Ahahahaha.
Old 01-08-2017, 01:37 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
You know what's the answer but he's pretending only and nothing he's capable of.
Yes and probably no but then you're confused and can't tell whether I'm capable of pretending to be capable of being the answer of confusion which is only a concept of those while in confusion confusing others with their capabilities which are limited by their Masters confusion so that other people's capabilities looks like confusion even though they are capable of confusion at any given time except for the case in question where it's probably seen as confusion to you because you're confused about practically everything thats confusing even though it wasn't confusing to begin with. I thought I'd shine the light on a particular confusion, and its to do with parts of the replacement religious world that sprung up around the Wheat and these are those people that are likened to people in the sand pit at a kindergarten when one kid says to another kid "My truck is better than your truck" which is the same as those that say "oh my religion is better than your religion" even with that look in their eyes they are clearly seen and will soon be dealt with. Keep talking your way into the pit it's ok I'll keep you company. Confused yet? I bet my dogs land mine you're either going to say no or not answer at all or you're going to use other idle words or even something more idiotic than what you've already produced. Are your masters knees knocking? I can hear them from here.
Old 01-08-2017, 01:51 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Yes and probably no but then you're confused and can't tell whether I'm capable of pretending to be capable of being the answer of confusion which is only a concept of those while in confusion confusing others with their capabilities which are limited by their Masters confusion so that other people's capabilities looks like confusion even though they are capable of confusion at any given time except for the case in question where it's probably seen as confusion to you because you're confused about practically everything thats confusing even though it wasn't confusing to begin with. I thought I'd shine the light on a particular confusion, and its to do with parts of the replacement religious world that sprung up around the Wheat and these are those people that are likened to people in the sand pit at a kindergarten when one kid says to another kid "My truck is better than your truck" which is the same as those that say "oh my religion is better than your religion" even with that look in their eyes they are clearly seen and will soon be dealt with. Keep talking your way into the pit it's ok I'll keep you company. Confused yet? I bet my dogs land mine you're either going to say no or not answer at all or you're going to use other idle words or even something more idiotic than what you've already produced. Are your masters knees knocking? I can hear them from here.

Just to prove my point, I ask your permission first that I will give you a hug if you don't mind. It won't hurt you but that's me to hug you and we're thousands of miles away. I'm in Malaysia. If you don't believe , you can try. Be brave, I assure you it's just a soft hug.