Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 24-07-2017, 04:01 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickiel
I hold no interest in your view of God , I do not want your explanations, they are blasphemy in my view.

The root reason we are confused about God, is God. John 12:40, here God is blinding humans from understanding him or even being converted; actually holding back on healing their conscious knowledge of him and the bible message. This is why we are confused about God ; God is a great power, look again at what the bible calls " The Work of God" in Ecclesiastes 7:13, " Consider the work of God, for who can make straight that which he has made crooked?" A stunning revelation about how God is really working in humanity now, in verse 14 it clearly states that God has " Set" it like this so that unto the end man should find " Nothing after him."

Were not going to find God no matter how we search, until he discontinues this blinding of humanity. In John 6:44 Jesus teaches that NO MAN can come to him, ( or find out the truth), unless the Father " Draws him." In John 12:32 Jesus again teaches that ALL of humanity will be " Drawn" to him at a certain time, at the same time, which has never happened in human history before until now. That term " Draw" there is taken from the Greek word that means " Drag"; the word is " Helkuo". All of humanity will be dragged to him, which suggest force, not willful commitment.

My explanation is the truth that human, I see God. It's because I can. But you can't then you assumed that no one will or can see him. That's a bit out of truth. And you don't admit that he's letting human to see him but no one can see him without using third eye nowadays. So what's by force or any unwillingness?
Old 24-07-2017, 05:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
My explanation is the truth that human, I see God. It's because I can. But you can't then you assumed that no one will or can see him. That's a bit out of truth. And you don't admit that he's letting human to see him but no one can see him without using third eye nowadays. So what's by force or any unwillingness?

No human has seen God, He revealed " His back side to Moses", whatever that means; but no human can see him and live to tell about it. Your words are meaningless to me. In Exodus 33:20 God said no human can see him and live, what you say is meaningless.
Old 24-07-2017, 05:35 PM
Suspended
Quote:
No human has seen God, He revealed " His back side to Moses", whatever that means; but no human can see him and live to tell about it. Your words are meaningless to me. In Exodus 33:20 God said no human can see him and live, what you say is meaningless.

You believe saying or you believe truth? God Jehovah is my mentor so how he transfers and teaches me if once I never meet and see him? So your saying is absurd. He turn his back to Moses doesn't imply that he will done the same way to me. And you can't say, I've seen him and you have also see him. That's why your thinking are not flexible or always stuck at certain point or bottleneck. Just think using common sense and rational logic then your thinking will be correctly input to the truth.

When someone said, no man...... then it's forbidden to see him? What type of logic?

Last edited by Jeremy Bong : 24-07-2017 at 06:44 PM.
Old 24-07-2017, 09:46 PM
Master
No human has ever seen God,

what they have seen is an exalted image of themselves!
Old 24-07-2017, 10:25 PM
Suspended
Quote:
No human has ever seen God,

what they have seen is an exalted image of themselves!

You're not right for your assumption. I saw him face to face. He shows me how he's formed. He's integrated into my body. So it isn't an image. Your understanding is not perfect. Your persistent for no one ever seen God can't apply to me.
Old 25-07-2017, 01:41 AM
Master
Those who claim to have seen God , are beyond seeing anything about him or Christ. They have entered the exalted world of human extreme selfishness.
Old 25-07-2017, 03:46 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Those who claim to have seen God , are beyond seeing anything about him or Christ. They have entered the exalted world of human extreme selfishness.

I'm the apprentice of the highest mentors in this world, but your thinking or comments are just the lowest of the world class. Can you explain what's the "exalted world of human extreme selfishness" means? "Exalted but selfishness" ridiculous extreme undefined reference.

If I transcend over others or advance the ordinary dharma, do I become "selfish" or waiting for you to catch up first...... , your logic is excellent but kid's comments without going through meticulous thought. Or as I said, just " inflexible" mind, why?
Old 25-07-2017, 05:19 AM
Master
Why are we confused about God? because we listen to such arguments put forward by Mickiel and Jeremy. lol
Old 25-07-2017, 05:41 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Why are we confused about God? because we listen to such arguments put forward by Mickiel and Jeremy. lol

Argument make forum alive but dull in the way that I can't comprehensible to cling with but that's life and attachments. No subside or vaporize into the sunlight of the early dawn. Just imagine that it's the wisdom of life.
Old 25-07-2017, 09:53 AM
Master
God still reveals himself to people as he did during biblical times and before that, so some people have seen God in the manner that he revealed himself to them. Why are we so confused about God? It is because God does not have a set form, shape, personality or appearance but he shows up in the manner that would be understood by that person he is talking to, so we can not compare our notes on God and we become confused.