Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 26-03-2012, 07:36 AM
seahorse

Life is or should be simple...by analyzing things, people and circumstances, one breaks down complicated matters into simpler, easier to grasp truths.
And a simple truth is people who do not like or cannot stand sincerity and honesty are not sincere or honest themselves, so bothering with them and their issues is a waste of time. I know how harsh this sounds, but sorry, life is. I learned the hard way people who prefer fantasy over reality about others as well as themselves in the end can hurt you really badly. If they were brave enough to face reality as it is they wouldn't choose to lie or live a lie. And sooner or later their timidity makes them hurt anyone else to avoid getting hurt themselves.
People can change of course...but to what extent...that largely depends on the particular individual. And in general, people who deserve second or third changes rarely need them eh ?
Old 26-03-2012, 08:10 AM
MorningMist

Interesting question, Suika, because it just happened to me. And I agree with Lynn, too...online is so very easy.

In this instance, I found out second hand, but it's so cute I just have to share it.

Was playing my favourite game (WoW) a couple nights ago, and noticed a player left our guild. The GM (guild master) whispered me to say it was entirely my fault.

The lad was so tied up in knots about me, so 'in love' that he wanted to kill himself. He told the GM, "she always says exactly the right thing at exactly the right time and I'm afraid I won't be able to control myself, so I have to leave the guild. I don't even know whether she's a she or a he, but I can't think about anyone else."

He was only 14, too, poor lad. Hormones are a curse at that age. Thing is, I'd never had a private conversation with him O.o

So very cute, though.

Then the GM hit on me - lol - so I'm taking a little break from the game for now...

MM
Old 26-03-2012, 02:09 PM
CelestialRain

^ Haha, you sound like you must be very attractive ^_^

Anyways, in regards to the OP, I think that love in ANY form is possible (maybe except, you know, cross-species). Meeting someone online seems like it could give definite spiritual possibilities, and I see this becoming normal in our technologically-enhanced Tron-like future. Of course, it is unusual in a sense, but so is communicating with someone by letters and messages which is more acceptable, no?
Old 26-03-2012, 04:08 PM
MorningMist

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelestialRain
....Anyways, in regards to the OP, I think that love in ANY form is possible (maybe except, you know, cross-species). Meeting someone online seems like it could give definite spiritual possibilities, and I see this becoming normal in our technologically-enhanced Tron-like future. Of course, it is unusual in a sense, but so is communicating with someone by letters and messages which is more acceptable, no?

Am inclined to agree with you. Whether we like it or not, 'online' is becoming more acceptable and commonplace.

MM
Old 26-03-2012, 04:23 PM
Guide
Take no notice unless i was told to my face.
Love is a massive act act of giving and requires truth.
In pure light and truth.
Krishna.
Old 27-03-2012, 01:22 AM
Mountain-Goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelestialRain
^ Haha, you sound like you must be very attractive ^_^
Regardless of whether MorningMist is attractive or not, and cute story by the way MorningMist.
The common consensus, serious or joking, is online gaming is full of nerdy guys and when a chick comes onto the scene they will be hit on and be infatuated over.

I used to Play UT and every now and then i would create a new persona just for the fun of it.
I came on a s a chick and with a day some guy wanted to meet in real life.
In UT there is none to minimal chatting as it's a high paced deathmatching arena.
He asked if i was a chick. I said of course i am and after the 10 minute round he wanted to meet.
I only did the girl persona for a month or so just to test my theory that chicks get hit on becuase there are few of them.

Obviously there's more now as this experiment was 5 or so years ago.

Haha...nerds and geeks !!!

It's like in The Big Bang Theory, one of the guys takes Penny to the comic book store and as soon as she enters, all the guys there are frozen with shock because it's the first time they saw a chick in a comic book store.
And they're not used to being so close to a chick.

Funny show.

And in the first episode Walowitz is trying to look cool to Penny by showing him the cool places he likes to hang out in WOW.
Old 27-03-2012, 02:34 AM
MorningMist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alternate Carpark
...The common consensus, serious or joking, is online gaming is full of nerdy guys and when a chick comes onto the scene they will be hit on and be infatuated over.

I used to Play UT and every now and then i would create a new persona just for the fun of it.
I came on a s a chick and with a day some guy wanted to meet in real life.
In UT there is none to minimal chatting as it's a high paced deathmatching arena.
He asked if i was a chick. I said of course i am and after the 10 minute round he wanted to meet.
I only did the girl persona for a month or so just to test my theory that chicks get hit on becuase there are few of them.

Obviously there's more now as this experiment was 5 or so years ago.

Haha...nerds and geeks !!!

It's like in The Big Bang Theory, one of the guys takes Penny to the comic book store and as soon as she enters, all the guys there are frozen with shock because it's the first time they saw a chick in a comic book store.
And they're not used to being so close to a chick.

Funny show.

And in the first episode Walowitz is trying to look cool to Penny by showing him the cool places he likes to hang out in WOW.

Y'know, nerds and geeks, I've found, can be so darn sexy, particularly when the biggest sexual organ (for me, at any rate) is the mind *wink*

Big Bang Theory = favourite show of all time. C'mon, how sexy is Sheldon - really! Too hot for words, imo lol

Like you, Alternate, I change personas frequently - and servers - tried playing guy toons a few times in WoW, but can't quite get the hang of sounding 'blokish' when chatting

Hugs
MM
Old 27-03-2012, 09:50 PM
Deactivated Account

Well I can at least say that online interaction allows us to find close Soul Mates from our group, may they come for romantic reasons or not...

I think it happened to me...but only time will tell.
Old 03-04-2012, 08:00 AM
Akram Fakir

I would ask are you a boy or girl?
Old 03-04-2012, 08:01 AM
Akram Fakir

Critical question.Just see what he asks.