Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 06-08-2012, 12:31 AM
Master

In my opinion, they are jealous of what they don't know ,they are jealous because they can't understand what we all mean when we say these realtionships are intense .....theya re jealous because nothing like this has ever happened to them and they feel left out, and thats why i believe ( just my opinion ) they come on here and feel the need to trample on everyones beliefs ......because it makes them feel good for a min ..
Old 06-08-2012, 01:33 AM
sesheta

I don't necessarily think they come on here to make themselves feel better about themselves, or to intentionally put others down....I think it's simply because of fear.
All of us, at least at first; fear what we don't understand. So you can have that knee-jerk reaction and try to push it away so you don't have to deal with it, because it's outside of your comfort zone.
I really hate bats...and yes, I will often say to people that they are horrible, rotten, evil little creatures!!! Yes, I hate them...but when one gets into my house, I don't want it killed...I just want it taken back outside where it belongs (by someone other than me, lol!) I understand that they have their place in the larger scheme of things - I just want their sphere and my sphere to not intersect!
While I may not agree with someone's point of view, I try to at least understand where they're coming from...or I simply ignore it and move on to the next thread.
Old 06-08-2012, 02:03 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaere
This forum and all it's subforums have been provided for the discussion of various topics. It is not only for those who believe in a topic or who don't believe in a topic. It's for discussion. There are those who believe in Christianity and those that don't - everyone is welcome to discuss it. There are those that have certain ideas about faeries or angels or channeling - everyone is welcome to discuss these topics.

I'd say the main reason there aren't more people posting about their disbeliefs or questions about soul mates and twins flames is because those who are going through it seem to be aggressively opposed to anyone who doesn't think the way they do - there's no room for discussion here imo. Those who post that they don't believe are ridiculed for asking basic questions or for posting that they don't believe it.

Bravo!!! Very well said!

I've read many channeled messages regarding twin flames and soulmates and most of what I read in this section doesn't fit the bill. The impression I get is that many newbies on the spiritual path feel intense feelings of love and attraction towards someone and automatically assume that this person must be their soulmate or twin flame and post about all the heartache and hardtimes they experience with "my twin". The soulmate and twin flame experience IMO, goes way beyond and transcends mere intense romantic love as we know it. Most instances of this posted here IMO is not really a genuine twin flame or soulmate experience but a spiritual spin on the idealistic "prince charming" fairy tale experience. I don't make a judgment good or bad either way about peoples chosen perceptions of their romantic love interest, just giving my observations and opinions.
Old 06-08-2012, 02:06 AM
Sybilline

I don’t really go to the TF section, I just go to Today’s Posts. I do not believe in the TF concept, but I would not go as far as saying I am jealous of it, because “I do not know how it feels”, it seems like a rather unfair judgment to me; it is as though one might assume that HE/SHE knows the Love I feel, enough to say it is not good enough, that it is a lesser form of love than TF, and that theirs will always be better. I see it as no better than people who ridicule the TF concept.

That said, I am not shunning the idea of the TF concept, and I read the threads in an attempt to resolve whatever conflict I might find within myself and it. I have my own views about what a soul is, and I believe it would be more… harmonious, if I manage to understand the TF concept, and at the same time understand the concept of a Soul, without conflict.

P.S... About the people who call the concept "demonic"... I think, it is because they think it is demonic. It should not be any more complicated than that, IMO.
Old 06-08-2012, 02:25 AM
Master

Sybilline ......This post isn't aimed at people like you ,you don't believe thats fine, i respect that, but you are always respectful .....can you see what i'm getting at ....i'm not saying everyone who doesn't believe is direspectful or jealous ,but some are and it does come across as being abit jealous imo....It's a bit like putting down the nicest looking girl in your class when you were a kid ,why because it makes you feel better for a minute ....

And SeaZen ....does it really matter that not all on here are in a TF/SM relationship ......what matters is that it is real to them and they have come on here for a bit of advice ,not for a put down .....can i ask who made you an expert on the subject and i'm being serious here, did you go to TF school as you are obviously well schooled on the subject ....you say you don't judge ,read your post again ,very judgemental imo...
Old 06-08-2012, 02:40 AM
Sybilline

Kiwigirl,

I just saw the demonic post you were talking about, literally just now... Hahaha... :)) Sorry I didn't know it was an actual Original Post :) Thanks a bunch...
Old 06-08-2012, 03:25 AM
Master
I don't believe in the twinflame concept, but I believe there is somethingthat can go on, just don't know what it is. I sort of lean more toward is having to do with past lives. Sometimes I read something someone's wrote and it makes sense.

I think I get troubled mostly because to me it seems so many are desparate to find this so called twinflame and now because it's out there, this term, people see this and that's all she wrote. The first person that comes along and they get a mad crush...that's their twinflame...I don't believe that. And some won't rest until they 'find the tf', and can pass over others that could have made them extremely happy. As far as the demon comment or whatever, I read some of that thread and really, some people are three bricks shy of a load, so it's hard to take anything they write seriously.
Old 06-08-2012, 03:27 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwigirl11

And SeaZen ....does it really matter that not all on here are in a TF/SM relationship ......what matters is that it is real to them and they have come on here for a bit of advice ,not for a put down .....can i ask who made you an expert on the subject and i'm being serious here, did you go to TF school as you are obviously well schooled on the subject ....you say you don't judge ,read your post again ,very judgemental imo...

No it does not matter if not all here are in a TF/SM relationship and there is nothing wrong with the lovelorn coming to this section for advice. I re-read my post and didn't see where I made a judgment about whether it really matters or not. I was just giving my observations about people who feel they are in a TF/SM relationship based on what I read here compared to what I read via channeled messages and my own feelings about it FOR DISCUSSION.

Why are you so defensive about a challenging viewpoint? I have no idea how you reached your conclusion. I went out of my way to state the following: "I don't make a judgment good or bad either way about peoples chosen perceptions of their romantic love interest, just giving my observations and opinions."

For the record, I never claimed to be an expert on this subject. I clearly stated that I was giving my observations and opinions and never said I was giving expert analysis. BIG DIFFERENCE! This is clearly something you dreamt up.

It quite obvious by your defensive response that Kaere's following assertion was spot on correct:

Quote:
I'd say the main reason there aren't more people posting about their disbeliefs or questions about soul mates and twins flames is because those who are going through it seem to be aggressively opposed to anyone who doesn't think the way they do - there's no room for discussion here imo.

Your response to my post only confirms for me that there is absolutely no room for actual discussion that is not defensive and emotionally charged here.
Old 06-08-2012, 03:36 AM
Master

I guess that could be my next question (,no i'm not going to start another thread)..... Is there some kind of TF/SM school that people go to that most of us just don't know about??? ,it seems there are so many people on here who are experts on the subject .....Hey in the early days of meeting my Tf i read nearly every website on the subject ( just confused me even more TBH ) ....So being serious ,is there ?......If so i would love to go to this school, just so i can sit on my high horse and judge all those mere mortals ,who don't have a clue on the subject ...anyone going to let me in on this little secret ;)
Old 06-08-2012, 03:46 AM
Master

SeaZen then why do you say....... . Most instances of this posted here IMO is not really a genuine twin flame or soulmate experience but a spiritual spin on the idealistic "prince charming" fairy tale experience. I don't make a judgment good or bad either way about peoples chosen perceptions of their romantic love interest, just giving my observations and opinions.]

That is judging others ,why does it matter to you if they are or not ,i have never read anyones post and come up with a conclusion that theirs is not a tf realtionship ,why because no1 ...it's not my place to judge ...no2.. ,it's real to them so thats all that matters .... no 3..everyones paths are different .... no 4... i'm def no expert on the subject either .....So it's not the same as what you went through does that make it wrong or less real ....sorry i don't mean to be harsh, but you do sound judgemental imo ....