Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-11-2010, 05:30 AM
17 yrs of separation

I don't want anything from the relationship but a true bliss connection, telephatic communication, amazing sexual pleasure, and all these things all other humans are dreaming off.
You remind me of a smart sarcastic kid at the back of the classroom always dressed in black who is sarcastic about love connections around him...yet he secretly longs for it .. himself
I love the fact how many different energies are there on this forum thank you

Last edited by 17 yrs of separation : 21-11-2010 at 05:47 AM.
Old 21-11-2010, 09:50 AM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by 17 yrs of separation
You remind me of a smart sarcastic kid at the back of the classroom always dressed in black who is sarcastic about love connections around him...yet he secretly longs for it .. himself
I love the fact how many different energies are there on this forum thank you

Haha. You'll find a few people like that on this forum. Sometimes they do have decent things to say. Other times they might ruffle some feathers. Really, its just best to take what they say with a grain of salt. You know what you feel. You are starting to understand what you are experiencing. Let them say what they want to say. You know what is truth.
Old 21-11-2010, 09:52 AM
Master
I wonder who the sarcastic kid is ???.
Old 21-11-2010, 11:04 AM
Master
welcome 17 years , your story was really lovely to read its ounds to me as if he could be a twin but thats only sumthing u would really know , i do hear you on the celibacy thing in fact my twin always trys this but then he sumhow loses his way and meets sum random girl , this is always when he is down and conflicting with himself , my whole life has always surrounded by sex its a very open topic and i have had several bad experiences , my twin was the only man who always made me feel relaxed and liek the only woman in the world he never pushed me and i love him dearly for that , i can now live a life without sex because of my twin because he showed me what love making was all about , to me sex was a way to find love but it sint , it should be shared between two people who love eachother and want to share that love between them.. im glad u feel open to dating again this is sumthing as of yet i cant bare doing because i know all the while im sat cuddling a man my head n heart will always be with my twin and it wouldnt be fair to the other person , i do admire u tho for 17 years is such a long time and i find unbearbale that i had waited 2 years but i will wiat regardless i will wiat a lifetime if i had to becaus ei know at the end of it i will of honoured my heart and my love

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 21-11-2010, 03:54 PM
17 yrs of separation

Psychos,
We are both sarcastic kids! :)) Odd balls.keep posting you way!
Old 21-11-2010, 04:34 PM
ultra-violet

Last edited by ultra-violet : 29-12-2010 at 07:21 AM.
Old 21-11-2010, 06:28 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by 17 years of separation
SeaZan,
He lives in Zagreb. I live in Toronto, Ont. We do not have mutual friends any longer so I am unable to connect with him that way.

That’s sad to hear. Its unfortunate if this were because of the war. We still maintained our friendships with our Croatian and Albanian friends (I am Serbian) during that time though I have heard of friendships ending because of the war.

Quote:
Dear SeaZen I couldn't care less where I live with him It could be Croatia, India or Thai.

Thats good

Quote:

I will converse with you in native tangue but please post in English so other enlightened souls can understand. Topli pozdravi. Namaste

I understand, however, I wanted to post in the native tongue at first so that you know right away that you have kindred spirits here who wholeheartedly welcome you to the forum and understand what you went through (as far as the war and its hardships). I also wish to let you know that I do not think badly of or harbor any ill will towards Croatians, Bosnian Muslims, Albanians etc. and that you have nothing to be apprehensive about. We are all one!

Even though I was here during the war, it tore my soul apart when it was happening. It was a very difficult and dark time of suffering for me spiritually and psychologically. Spirit came through for me however during that time through 2 very lovely women. One contacted me via a Balkan internet dating site. She was Croatian born here and she had the most beautiful eyes and amazing smile. She was the type who could light up the room when she walked in. We had a great intimate email correspondence though nothing happened of it because the war was still fresh, my soul still needed to heal, I couldn’t really see how this would work out if I was to go visit her friends and relatives in Croatia, we don’t live in a vacuum etc.. I didn’t tell her this but she sensed this apprehension and hesitance in me and chose the other guy. Who knows, maybe she was my soulmate and I missed out.

A year or so later, as my soul continued to heal, I met a Bosnian Muslim (who emigrated here after the war) on the beach here in Chicago. She was amazing and we hit it off very well and spoke on the phone often. The last time we spoke she had mentioned that her mom just walked into the house and that she would call me back later. That was the last I heard from her. I had left her a message the next day to call back and she didn’t. I suspect her mom asked her who she was talking to and she had told her mom about me and her mom admonished her not date or contact a Serb. I wasn’t upset at all and completely understood her situation and let it go but it would have been nice.

What spirit did for me by bringing these 2 fine women into my life was to have me experience a wonderful intimate soulful oneness with them that somehow healed me. I’m not sure how or why, but it did and that’s all that matters.

Puno Topli Pozdravi iz Chicago Draga Moja! Kao uvek, zelim vam sve nabolje! Namaste!

SeaZen
Old 21-11-2010, 06:33 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
Whaaa...?

Hahahaha!

I bet you had a fun time "super-moderating" that one Silvergirl!
Old 21-11-2010, 08:07 PM
17 yrs of separation

Dear SeaZen,
Wow, what a wonderful story of yours. Yes it was nice to be welcomed in native tongue, if it wasn't for Silvergirl watching the the thread like a hawk I may have corresponded to you in Serbian.
When it comes to the matters of heart, ethnicity doesn't mattar
as you know all too well. I hope that you will meet your dream girl with a beatuiful eyes recognize her soul from many lifetimes together and never let her go!
veliki pozdravi tebi Brate :) Namaste
Old 21-11-2010, 09:50 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by 17 yrs of separation
Dear SeaZen,
Wow, what a wonderful story of yours. Yes it was nice to be welcomed in native tongue, if it wasn't for Silvergirl watching the the thread like a hawk I may have corresponded to you in Serbian.

ROTF****!!!

Yes, Silvergirl is very diligent about keeping this a safe happy place for everyone and I highly admire her for it. She wants to make sure everyone is treated nicely and was just monitoring the forum appropriately (not that she had anything to worry about me - well, except for maybe for "over-flirtation" - just kidding!). It was more for your good than mine. She is a real sweetheart!

I know you will see this and enjoy her company the more you are here. I don't think she will mind if we speak our native tongue now that she knows we are kindred spirits! This forum is about acceptance of all cultures and languages not just English. I am very certain this will not happen, but if someone speaks to you badly in the native tongue, let a moderator (or me) know about this and they will take the appropriate action.

Quote:
When it comes to the matters of heart, ethnicity doesn't mattar
as you know all too well. I hope that you will meet your dream girl with a beatuiful eyes recognize her soul from many lifetimes together and never let her go!
veliki pozdravi tebi Brate :) Namaste

Yes, you are absolutely correct! Even among those whose tribes are at war. Thank you for your well wishes and advice!

Nas ceo bivsi jugoslovenski narod je vrlo duhovni narod i verujem da cu oni svi da ovo saznaju kao sto smo mi to saznali pa da se opet zivi u miru i slogu.

Veliki pozdrav tebi draga duhovna Sestra!

SeaZen