Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 03-03-2024, 01:08 PM
Master
Well I learned something today - all that church advertising, not one new face came in today... But seeds are sown, and we see next week.

So, speaking as a church member here - and it would be nice if more church members join here and speak up, our service today was ok - lovely voice, and that calmness is like a meditation session, which is good, and teaching the Word of God, but I'll probably miss the next communion 'with free will' that we all have.

I am trying to put myself in mind of the 1000's in town who believe in mind'body'spirit and getting them to join us - and would they have enjoyed it - and return.... And I think it was too long the hour with not much going on - it needs IMO that 10 mins ramped up, a few lighthearted comments by the Minister, then introducing a Spiritual and Mind Strength Motivational Speaker as I am.

Plans for more mind'body'spirit talks in the next few weeks local, bit more practice presenting myself - see what the reaction is; got a round of applause a couple of weeks ago.... And I was saying in church to a friend - I have 5 powerful FB groups, I would get the message out to people I will be speaking in church, come and support us - and enjoy.

But for now we wait, we have to see what the next few weeks present, and what the Elders think... So, have a lovely day everyone - make that good day happen wherever you are on this planet...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 04-03-2024, 11:41 AM
Master
I wrote on here, on the first page regarding God has assigned an Angel to mature trees, for if people need a chat.... I was told this several years ago...

So, just when you think you can do no more for a few days, play more online chess and monitor our groups God has plans - plenty of gentle roar early hours, seeds of information set - tinnitus up 6'sh - no message at that time though... So I go on my bike to a tree by Brocklehurst pond, it's peaceful there, I say hello Angel 'what am I missing / tin's up' - there's something... A few moments, and instantly I know - so a message to post on all 5 local groups later.

3 birds with one stone as in helping solve 3 tasks - town revival / church revival / publicising my free talks in town, I'll put it on this link later - it's written, just got to check it later with a clear mind, one thing God told me about a year ago when roar was very prominent 'don't rush' - not a voice / clear knowing / advanced gut feeling - so it'll be on when its on, probably later...

Have a good day / evening lovely people...

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/e54hFhE6cmHf523H/

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 04-03-2024, 02:03 PM
Master
The Church I previously mentioned that I belonged to, had me do advertising. I used to go to all of the news outlets such as radio stations and gave then pre-recorded news releases. One station. would play every news release several times.

At the regional level, I did all of the accounting when a large event was held. People would donate huge amounts of money.

I have a feeling, the Mega-Churches get huge amount of money. The energy levels at these events are huge...... that is why people go to them.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 04-03-2024, 02:44 PM
Master
Thanks for support here BigJohn - my message has gone on all 5 local groups now... We hope for positive chat on all of them, and lol any stone throwing, best have my shield ready, and I will, and a few words in reply - it's all done in good will to help others... And 'thank you all' for all you've done here on this thread, the ones that messaged, keeping it busy with so many views...

We will save some / many churches between us all on this thread - 'make it happen' - church people looking on, get help / support from schools / councils...

Old 04-03-2024, 06:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light

We will save some / many churches between us all on this thread - 'make it happen' - church people looking on, get help / support from schools / councils...

Have you heard any news from your Councillor?
Old 04-03-2024, 10:11 PM
Master
No sky nothing yet... Works done for now though, messages out - we see...

Old 07-03-2024, 08:02 PM
Master
If you look at the tame crow post, we'll have to rename it racehorse crow now it's moved here - 10k views now... I was talking about my/our church back then - yes 'I love my church' and you the same out there I expect church people looking on here right now - and you can say your prayers, but free will is in play, and we have to do the saving with guidance, with mind clear 'gut feeling' time daily...

So in my opinion 80% as you have been doing, shorten services 'so people want more' - 10% something different with smiles, laughter, pics on screen - people interacting with the Minister, some laughter comments - then find a Motivational Speaker, there'll be one in town come in for 5 min, some talk of 'what we know now' - yes mind'body'spirit - so not all talk of 2000 years ago.

Then when ALL this is in play for a few weeks, and you're happy with it - get the message out to town - in shops / schools / get them involved - show your changes on some posters / flyers for shop counters - but of course the old free will is in play; and it is, 'no ones making anyone change' - yes people in many churches saying, but we've always done it this way.

And the words just flow here after 'the idea was given to me' a bit ago regarding mentioning tame crow and words - so ball's in your court people - get this right, and we're in business - The Great Church Revival of 2024 - is on the move... A happy place / with energy as people have enjoyed it...

Old 07-03-2024, 09:12 PM
Molearner

There can be frustrations in many of our endeavors. We have to remember that you can lead a horse to water but you can’t make him drink……..
Old 08-03-2024, 03:24 PM
Master
I'm hoping for a good one this Sunday - it'll be nice if church people come and speak up here, with some success stories...

Old 08-03-2024, 03:44 PM
Master
........ if you keep trying, you might succeed.

If you believe in something with your whole heart, then keep trying.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.