Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 27-03-2021, 12:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
What do you mean by this different perspective on past lives? Can you extend on that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Sort out the present moment and the next life will take care of itself.

Peace

As Iamthat has stated, if one takes care of the present, the "next life" will take care of itself.

The great sage Ramana Maharashi has explicitly stated that "the reincarnating ego is of the lower planes". This was initially difficult to understand but, in the stillness, it eventually became clear .... after which "past life recall" no longer held any interest for me except for occasional unexpected verifiable flashes with another person playing a different role in that recalled happening.
Old 27-03-2021, 01:24 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
As Iamthat has stated, if one takes care of the present, the "next life" will take care of itself.

The great sage Ramana Maharashi has explicitly stated that "the reincarnating ego is of the lower planes". This was initially difficult to understand but, in the stillness, it eventually became clear .... after which "past life recall" no longer held any interest for me except for occasional unexpected verifiable flashes with another person playing a different role in that recalled happening.

Yes to me past lives don’t hold the “solution” either. I myself am mere interested in them for research. Not out of fear anymore
Old 28-03-2021, 12:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
Yes to me past lives don’t hold the “solution” either. I myself am mere interested in them for research. Not out of fear anymore

We are in agreement on that point.

However, the children's memories of some past life serve as an interesting point for further research and investigation into the true nature of Life.
Old 28-03-2021, 02:06 PM
Master

Quote:
We are in agreement on that point.

However, the children's memories of some past life serve as an interesting point for further research and investigation into the true nature of Life.

Yes agreed
Old 29-03-2021, 09:50 AM
Administrator
There are many things going on in the world that Science has not got a clue on the Human psyche for one.
they test a few cases and they make a decision based on what they find to be true.
I watched a programme once where four children were tested. the info they gave was scrutinised to look for loop holes they could'nt find any.
All four gave accounts of where they used to live their names were searched etc.
one child gave convincing Evidence that the people who searched through the records actually found a living relative of the said child.
they arranged a meeting and the family member confirmed that everything the child has said was accurate.

Namaste
Old 29-03-2021, 12:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
There are many things going on in the world that Science has not got a clue on the Human psyche for one.
they test a few cases and they make a decision based on what they find to be true.
As you duly noted, in cases that could be verified, the information given by the children was indeed consistently accurate. I agree completely with everything that you just wrote.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 05-03-2022 at 04:29 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 29-03-2021, 12:50 PM
hazada guess

For some reason over the past couple of weeks, everything has become more clear for me.We DO reincarnate .I remember before my birth I had the choice of reincarnating in Europe but I wanted somewhere smaller and more compact, so I incarnated in the UK.(Its just as bad,lol).I also remember that I didn't really want to incarnate here as I knew Earth was/seemed a dangerous place.

Last edited by hazada guess : 29-03-2021 at 03:23 PM.
Old 30-03-2021, 04:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
For some reason over the past couple of weeks, everything has become more clear for me.We DO reincarnate .I remember before my birth I had the choice of reincarnating in Europe but I wanted somewhere smaller and more compact, so I incarnated in the UK.(Its just as bad,lol).I also remember that I didn't really want to incarnate here as I knew Earth was/seemed a dangerous place.

While I do not personally remember my birth process, I have a friend (who was an interpreter to Swami Muktananda) who remembers the details of his birth process quite vividly. Her account corresponds to the Spiritist understanding as well as the remembrances of hypnotized subjects in Michael Newton's Book, "Journey of Souls".

I am hoping that you will be able to share whatever memories you may have regarding the process of birth ... both before, life selection, and the entire process. It would be interesting to compare your memories to what others have recalled.
Old 31-03-2021, 01:45 PM
hazada guess

Quote:
While I do not personally remember my birth process, I have a friend (who was an interpreter to Swami Muktananda) who remembers the details of his birth process quite vividly. Her account corresponds to the Spiritist understanding as well as the remembrances of hypnotized subjects in Michael Newton's Book, "Journey of Souls".

I am hoping that you will be able to share whatever memories you may have regarding the process of birth ... both before, life selection, and the entire process. It would be interesting to compare your memories to what others have recalled.

Hi still Waters.I wrote about it somewhere in the *my space* section under the thread my birth. The only thing I remember clearly is the falling through blackness towards my body, then the birth process.Before that it is very vague though I am having flashbacks when there is nothing to disrtract me.All around me,all I remember is dark grey and everything else was communicated to me telepathically,though I had pictures of Europe, then my future mother when she was younger.
Old 31-03-2021, 03:00 PM
Administrator
I remember being born and not wanting it. some say you choose your parents i totally disagree with that.
i would never have choosen mine and from a small child i have always said,
I am in the wrong country i should be with my own people in America,

Namaste