Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 07-11-2023, 02:07 PM
Experiencer
@BadMedium that is still a great ability, do you sometimes wish you can have absolute control over when to do it?

@FallingLeaves just my opinion that is all, just got to get it out you know. I agree, it's good to touch grass and smell the roses at times. I understand.
Old 07-11-2023, 02:21 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstralTraveller

@LightAngel I know what you mean. Exactly. When I am out of body I felt the same exact way. I felt like I'm not even me anymore. And that my Ego is just like 1/1000th of God or higher self or Soul. I swear I even know things that I didn't know. It's like I'm a bunch of people all at once when I'm out of the body. Sorry I'm probably confusing everything, I really don't know how to explain this phenomenon. Super awesome for others to experience this.

Yup, I enjoy reading everyone's thoughts about this topic.
Old 07-11-2023, 09:54 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightAngel
Yup, I enjoy reading everyone's thoughts about this topic.

I agree! It's always fun to see how people understands things. A lot of the time, it's literally the same exact thing, minus use of different words. OR articulating a little differently, but if you see through all that jargon, it's all the same literally.
Old 08-11-2023, 10:52 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
I agree! It's always fun to see how people understands things. A lot of the time, it's literally the same exact thing, minus use of different words. OR articulating a little differently, but if you see through all that jargon, it's all the same literally.

Yes.

It is more or less the same but with some variety.

I know why it is so, but I won't say.

The reason why I won't say it - is exactly why I want to be a private person in this life.
Old 08-11-2023, 02:30 PM
Experiencer
@LightAngel it is totally cool to be private, especially for such topic. But if you would like to say, you won't get any judgement here, well at least not from me. I know truth is in everything, and an open mind is the only way.
Old 08-11-2023, 03:11 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
@LightAngel it is totally cool to be private, especially for such topic. But if you would like to say, you won't get any judgement here, well at least not from me. I know truth is in everything, and an open mind is the only way.

I agree - to have an open mind is how we learn and grow. If people want to judge us because we want to use all our senses then let them - I don't fear judgment because I know it is just people's fear showing, most of the time anyway.

However, I still prefer to be a private person, but I don't mind sharing certain things especially if it can help other creatures.

I am private because I value my freedom - when you are private then you are more free, and I like that because then I can keep my focus on what really matters in this life.

I wonder how you look at this?

I mean, do you also need to navigate in a certain way so you can stay true to yourself?
Old 08-11-2023, 07:34 PM
Experiencer
It's perfectly fine to be private. But nothing is really private in my opinion. Ego has secrets but the Soul doesn't. I am long beyond being true to myself. I'm too insignificant (ego) compared to my true self (soul). I hope that made sense, that was hard to explain.
Old 08-11-2023, 08:18 PM
Pathfinder

I am very similar lightangel, but then I leaned what use is wisdom if you cannot share your insights and knowledge, where I am at now with the three foundations of wisdom, is discretion in learning, i have kept my experiences to myself for some time, worrying what other will think, but mostly if it is real? I have achieved the memory of my experiences, but lack the eloquence in telling, it is not wisdom I seek but that which proceeds it! Sharing, listening, understanding and reflecting and sharing freely with caution, to let go yet treasure to seek but not welcome. I think we are all in the right place to share and not judge, with respect, love and wisdom.

Iv had both lucid and OBE experiences, some I can control others I can’t, and the separation from my body was something I can’t comprehend but I know you have all experienced it here, so I feel I am in the right place. years ago I had an OBE when I flew across the world to where Madeline McCan was, I kept it to myself for some time, imagine if I went round telling people I knew where she was? until it started eating away at me, my intuitive voice telling me to tell someone, so I did it! I contacted the police and told them of my experience, it was off my conscious no matter what they did about it, and I felt like I had released this, I somehow felt if I don’t share this it will affect my future experiences, it is no secret for me, but important I have enough knowledge to tell, now I am similar to you I don’t care what people think, it’s held me back for so long, I am perfectly sane and a loving mother, no matter how bizarre my experience are, they are not in this world, and I don’t bring them into it as a statement of belief, only as an experience I had, then if it happens it happens, if it doesn’t who cares, and if it is not of this planet, then I just paint it and share it using art as a ritual to express, and I feel satisfied. So there is my view on this! Yet I am still private with my own reflections.
Old 08-11-2023, 08:45 PM
Experiencer
@Wisteria Very nice. I understand clearly what you mean, and it's quite amazing. I know exactly what you meant about having to tell someone or it will affect me or something. Just had that moment a few days ago for someone on here. Whether they take it seriously or think it's a joke will be on them, it's off my Soul now. I just love hearing about other people OBE experiences. I have documented all of my adventures.
Old 08-11-2023, 09:20 PM
Pathfinder

Exactly astral good on you! I am also interested in other experiences, more so for the knowledge, if we don’t share them how will we find connections? I instantly picked up on your quantum technology which I also experienced as a quantum diamond prism technology, this was like a lightbulb moment for me, and you explained them exactly how I seen them. Can I ask if the word Gurator means anything to anyone?

Last edited by Wisteria : 09-11-2023 at 12:30 PM.