Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 16-03-2024, 08:51 AM
Master
[Quote Maisy]

"Look at a spider and a kitten. I think they were not created by the same entity"

Who created the 'entity' ? The DNA of insects, animals and humans do have similarities but are changing through evolution....
Old 16-03-2024, 11:32 AM
Master
DNA has mutations but the unique 'instructions to build a human are mutated by substitution, insertion and deletion.

How did this 'mystery' originally begin on its own if it is done by evolution?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 16-03-2024, 11:47 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
the reason revolves around Love...ultimately Love - even tho from Man's teeny limited perspective he may not
see it that way...''Love?'' Yes;

Yes, yes and yes...Love allows the tiny spark in the seed buried in the deep dark soil
where it would appear certain calamity and death is certain..But NO, a miracle,
a sprout of the long known generations of the mighty oak has flourished through all odds of certain death and
reaches towards the sun...All this from one lowly spark of Love from the Creator that contains all available possibilities and available potential,
be it fungus, lion or the deepest Life in the unknown reaches of earth,
it is all a miracle story and we get to be a part of it and Create in our own little worlds too
and distribute seeds of growth and potential and possibility...
All while learning to keep our little spark of Love in our Hearts Pure and protected through all storms and tragedy...

I see God's perfection in Love,Spirit and Light...In the after Life this Life will become clearer as I see it...

...Peace...
Old 16-03-2024, 12:15 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
I also claim there are two creations accounts and they resonate more like opinions (theories) as opposed to fact, so there should not be any problem with them.

I don't see a problem with the two accounts you speak of either...Before they were written down they were oral stories carried and passed through the generations...
All people have their stories of how they believe things are (IMO)...

...Peace...
Old 16-03-2024, 12:46 PM
Administrator
I Would agree with that

Namaste
Old 16-03-2024, 03:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by eezi-ulgen
I don't see a problem with the two accounts you speak of either...Before they were written down they were oral stories carried and passed through the generations...
All people have their stories of how they believe things are (IMO)...
I suspect that most people claim the two accounts were malarkey but when compared to 'all the other accounts' put forth by others over the millenniums, I would say they did a pretty good job based upon what they knew.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 16-03-2024, 04:20 PM
Master

Quote:
Spiders and kittens contain DNA. A Kitten's DNA has 90.2% of 'our' DNA whereas a Spider has about 63%.
I think that goes along with what I was saying. It's like how people who make electronic music use the same music creation software yet make unique songs. Glass is made from sand. From glass many unique things are created/invented by different human beings. Like mirrors, camera lens, telescope lens, window panes, tinted glass, glass cups, bowls, drinking glasses, reading eye correcting glasses, glazes etc. Intel plans on using glass instead of plastic for the base layer of the company's computer chips. The change promises to help Intel pack even more “chiplets” and electrical interconnects on its processors.

Different entities invented/created these unique things from the same thing, glass. DNA is a "material," a thing used in the creation of living things.

I assume creating living things requires not only skills, learning, classes no doubt as one has to teach another the skills, requires creativity, AND materials are needed and provided to the class or used by individual creating such things. We live in a physical matter based realm/dimension. So a lot of different kinds of physical matter materials are used by us to create things. Glass, wood, metal, plastic and on and on. Electronic circuits and parts etc.

The astral world is a energy based realm/dimension. Remember Einstein said E=MC squared. Energy is matter in another form. Like how ice, steam, and water is the same thing in different forms. There are different energy forms or materials which we use to create in the astral or energy based world. We are energy based ourselves I think, the soul is an energy form, it is not physical or matter state or form in my view.

So to me it makes sense a kitten and spider has DNA. DNA to me is one of the materials used when creating a new or different life forms by individuals. I think DNA was tweaked to make changes to apes. They have found fossils of a lot of different ape/human hybrids who died out. One was very short. That "prototype" was not successful. The skill levels of the "creators" is not equal in my view. A lot of it seems to be experimentation and learning based. Learn by doing. Like increasing human brain size means larger heads. The female hips were not created/designed to accommodate these larger heads. Thus more difficult and more painful births for humans. That's one reason why we invented cesarean delivery. It may be easier to tweak DNA to increase brain size and harder to increase hip size in the way DNA is structured in human beings/apes.
Old 16-03-2024, 04:33 PM
Master

Quote:
How did this 'mystery' originally begin on its own if it is done by evolution?
Evolution and making changes to DNA are two different things. Evolution is changes in a species over time as they interact with the environment through natural selection. Natural selection is the process whereby organisms better adapted to their environment tend to survive and produce more offspring. The theory of its action was first fully expounded by Charles Darwin and is now believed to be the main process that brings about evolution. The ones who thrive breed more and the ones who struggle to survive die off. Species changing over time is different from the sudden appearances of new species or traits.

Paleontologists have discovered that new animal forms almost always appear abruptly--not gradually--in the fossil record, without any obvious connections to the animals that came before. About 530 million years ago, more than half of the major animal groups (called phyla) appear suddenly in the fossil record. That is life form creation, not evolution. The ape/human hybrids appeared suddenly fossil records show.
Old 16-03-2024, 05:02 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I have never heard of these 2 ideas.
I did not invent these ideas. They are in the books Journey of Souls: Case Studies of Life Between Lives and Destiny of Souls: New Case Studies of Life Between Lives by Michael Newton.

In the books people are hypnotized and taken back to repressed or blocked memories of time between lives. Some have said they worked in teams creating planets and the life forms on them. Tweaking DNA etc. It's just one of many things we can do for "work" in the astral world. Some help new souls, some write music with their minds etc. Some explore. Some make planets and life forms. Seems like the colors of our energy body is related to the work we do. Some are "healers" healing energies and I think they had more green in their energy body. Our energy bodies seem to evolve as well. Moving to deep purples as we advance. Makes sense to me as colors have different frequencies or vibrations.
Old 16-03-2024, 05:10 PM
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maisy
They are in the books Journey of Souls: Case Studies of Life Between Lives and Destiny of Souls... by Michael Newton.
That's what I get for just skimming thru his books!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru