Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 11-03-2024, 05:09 PM
Master
There'll be many who won't ever go to church duck2929 - but many will, things are changing - I'm sure I've seen in churches online when Minister is shouting 'you will do this' - or else - anyone here got a video link 'of how it was' - as I say, things are changing... And they need to be brighter with services - it's hard enough this planet as it is - an hour out of the fast lane of life we're going to create including coffee time, the ones that want to that is - 'energy boost' so people enjoy / learn / and return...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 11-03-2024, 05:36 PM
duck2929

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
If a person speaks about what Jesus did: there should not be any problems.
I think you are trying to help, but it sounds as if I done something wrong just being myself. You basically are just telling me how to avoid that again, do you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
an hour out of the fast lane of life we're going to create including coffee time, the ones that want to that is - 'energy boost' so people enjoy / learn / and return...
Thanks one-light. That is a nice idea, it shouldn't all be about sermons.
Old 11-03-2024, 05:44 PM
Master
Here's a song I found - he sings 'I don't know what's up there' he says - but its got some words 'changes are coming' appropriate? Anyone know of another song that would be more appropriate for this 2024 Church Revival Project - that's on the move here right now...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEBlaMOmKV4

Here's another - change is on the way...

https://www.google.com/search?q=song...8-LNYALgo,st:0

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 11-03-2024 at 06:30 PM.
Old 11-03-2024, 06:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
...Could you explain what technique you are talking about? Thanks.

One of my best examples is what happened one day when I went to a restaurant for an American breakfast.

I sat at the counter and noticed next to me was 3 men, dressed in black pants, white shirt and tie, and black shoes. They each had a black Bible and it looked like a King James Bible.

I began talking to them and asked them if they went to a Church on a certain street. It was a Pentecostal Church. They were surprised I knew about the Church but then, it was the only Church in the area.

I then asked them if they do healings in which people come forth in which they bring a hand toward the person's head and the person falls backwards. Just before they hit the floor, they are caught. They said they do that but very rarely do it, because nobody really knows how to do that.

I told them I have received those type of healings and have done it many times myself. That really perked their interest.

They asked me if I was a 'Brother'. I didn't answer. They they asked me to come to their Church and do healings

We then got in to the Bible. I shared scriptures with them I thought they would enjoy. They began asking me if I was a "man of the thread". I gave them no answer.

Then they said I should come to their Church. I probably could give the Sermons.

In this case, I never took them up on the offers but I have had many such offers over the years and accepted.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 11-03-2024, 07:32 PM
Thanks, BJ, so what is the technique?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 11-03-2024 at 07:34 PM. Reason: Ref back to post #399
Old 11-03-2024, 08:14 PM
Administrator
There is a woman I know she is an ordained Minister she used to go to a Church in which she did Healings,
to look at it it reminded me of Gospel singers the way they sang then she would start to shake,
it was her way of Healing people.

I only went once to see how she was Healing, it did not appeal to me so i never went again.

Namaste
Old 11-03-2024, 08:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Thanks, BJ, so what is the technique?
If you approach them on positive grounds, they probably will be receptive. If you spend some time to see what they 'are in to', you can use that to your advantage.

I consider 'healings' to be variations from one another. I don't see much difference in them. As it is.... one does it one way and another does it another way...... whatever rocks their boat. What is important is the end results as far as I am concerned.

The important thing is to find 'acceptable ground(s)' so as to be able to then build a relationship.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 11-03-2024, 09:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
.... one does it one way and another does it another way......
What is important is the end results as far as I am concerned.
We agree. :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-03-2024, 10:56 PM
Master
We know there are energy healers - but this one, self healing / mind power...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...eyQhMh2oppHmrk

Old 12-03-2024, 12:09 AM
Master
That link reminds me of a woman who I did an 'instant healing' on once.

Several years before I met her, she was in a car accident and a result of the accident was she could not raise one of her arms. Doctor after doctor had told her there was no 'cure' unless she wanted to have major surgery.

Knowing this, I 'spoke' with her for some time and then planned to do a major, 'instant healing' on her.

It worked.

Consequently, she was so happy, I thought her Doctors were going to have her committed.

The Doctors could not find anything wrong with her and they, one by one, divorced themselves from her. As for her, she thought they would be super happy but instead looked upon her as a paranoia.

Before the 'instant healing', I was laying the ground work with her so as to be able to do the 'instant healing'.

I have always wondered, did Jesus do such techniques.