Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 23-12-2012, 05:18 AM
Pathfinder

Thank you Sparrow I don't suppose it is something I can comprehend properly with a linear perspective, to think that everything is one and has always existed just blows my mind!

And hopefully now that no new 'armageddon' dates are set for us in the future we will try and focus more and what we are doing to improve this world than sitting around waiting for a date. It is disappointing though because I did read some sources of information that I thought came from an informed place, such as a book I read by Amorah Quan Yin who transcribes a channeled message from a Pleiadian being talking about the end of 2012/start of 2013 being the end of a 230,000,000 year cycle our galaxy is finishing that will put us on the next 'cosmic spiral'.

Anyway it's a bit tough to know what to believe anymore Sparrow I think there would have been a lot of people who would have based their careers and reputations on this mayan prophecy business. As far as I can tell becoming responsible and conscious in the choices we make is an integral part of spiritual evolution, we could use a little help though. Is there many more of your group assisting here on earth?
Old 07-01-2013, 06:38 AM
Deactivated Account
Hi Sparrow! I met Justin on the forum recently and he led me to this thread. Your words are inspiring and have opened up a new perspective for me on self-discovery. I especially take away your points that the journey of asking questions is better than the answers themselves, and that every individual is fully capable of coming to know truth and self love. I like your post about thoughts being creative seeds, and how were able to nourish a better world through our intents and ideas, while still emphasizing the importance of action.

I have a question to add to the thread, if that's okay. I'm not fully caught up (yet), roughly on page 37 now, so if it's already been covered, I apologize in advance. My question is, do souls have a sex the way humans do? I guess this is an odd question since biological sex is a fickle human label in itself. I got to thinking about womanhood and manhood recently, and whether these are total constructions or if such a polarity, perhaps complimentary, exist at the soul level.

So glad to have come across this conversation. Thanks to Justin, Amethyst, Truth_Seeker, Matthew, and all the others I've been following on here too along the way. Look forward to more reading.
Old 08-01-2013, 01:44 AM
Guide

Dear Sparrow,

What are some of the interesting perceptual senses beings of the omniverse are capable of? How can we mimic them?

Love, Justin
Old 08-01-2013, 09:23 PM
Guide

Here's something from my friend Julian. Thanks for helping him.

Why have people let the world get so complex when it should be at its most simplest form?

I have another being inside me that has made me strong and has helped me survive some extremely terrible things. Because of this alter ego or personality i have escaped life threatening events where it could have ended HORRIBLY! Is this a good thing, especially when it is more evil then good?
Old 10-01-2013, 10:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth_Seeker
Thank you Sparrow I don't suppose it is something I can comprehend properly with a linear perspective, to think that everything is one and has always existed just blows my mind!

And hopefully now that no new 'armageddon' dates are set for us in the future we will try and focus more and what we are doing to improve this world than sitting around waiting for a date. It is disappointing though because I did read some sources of information that I thought came from an informed place, such as a book I read by Amorah Quan Yin who transcribes a channeled message from a Pleiadian being talking about the end of 2012/start of 2013 being the end of a 230,000,000 year cycle our galaxy is finishing that will put us on the next 'cosmic spiral'.

Anyway it's a bit tough to know what to believe anymore Sparrow I think there would have been a lot of people who would have based their careers and reputations on this mayan prophecy business. As far as I can tell becoming responsible and conscious in the choices we make is an integral part of spiritual evolution, we could use a little help though. Is there many more of your group assisting here on earth?
Dear friend,

Not all intricate matters of life exist for your human brain to comprehend. It is not for you as a human being to ask all questions or comprehend all answers to all intricacies of life, but for you to choose and create an experience from that which you do know. Only after creating one thing from another can you then take it to a new level of understanding and development.

Little does it matter what romanticised prophesy others claim forthcoming on this date or that; unless energy is activated by wholesome intent and united physical action no grand deliverance of spiritual upliftment or enlightenment is going to occur. You exist within a physical intermediary platform vibration. This means to facilitate cosmic and inter-dimensional energy into your own realm, you need to do physical things; to bring other vibrational influences into useful application you have to be able to receive it in physical state. You have to apply physical tools and catalysts, physical actions to perfect receptivity of other energies which largely remain invisible. Human beings waiting around for some deliverance without their own conscious free-will activation will achieve nothing. Act-ivation demands action.

To end in answer to your question. It is not a viable option for a great many of us of our group to co-join to physical state here. Many will prefer much more exotic intermediary forms with less density and greater fluid mobility. This is not however to say they are not currently assisting in other ways, or other groups and other beings, both physical and none physical are not taking an active interest. To become aware how these beings are speaking to you, learn to become observant of different forms and deliverances of information you come across within synchronicity. But it is best to remain passive and not overly persistent to pursue the source of this information, but rather the significance and usefulness of it.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 10-01-2013, 11:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitelight
Hi Sparrow! I met Justin on the forum recently and he led me to this thread. Your words are inspiring and have opened up a new perspective for me on self-discovery. I especially take away your points that the journey of asking questions is better than the answers themselves, and that every individual is fully capable of coming to know truth and self love. I like your post about thoughts being creative seeds, and how were able to nourish a better world through our intents and ideas, while still emphasizing the importance of action.

I have a question to add to the thread, if that's okay. I'm not fully caught up (yet), roughly on page 37 now, so if it's already been covered, I apologize in advance. My question is, do souls have a sex the way humans do? I guess this is an odd question since biological sex is a fickle human label in itself. I got to thinking about womanhood and manhood recently, and whether these are total constructions or if such a polarity, perhaps complimentary, exist at the soul level.

So glad to have come across this conversation. Thanks to Justin, Amethyst, Truth_Seeker, Matthew, and all the others I've been following on here too along the way. Look forward to more reading.
Dear whitelight, what an illuminating name in which to clothe your wonderful persona.

I am happy you have found a friend in Justin, and that he has found a friend in white light.

To begin with my friend, in order for us to gain access to a much broader picture and perception of life we must often be prepared to ask questions others dare not. Those that dare to confront unusual questions are often those that discover profound insights. Your question cannot be conceded as odd if you deem it important in your understanding of yourself.

Male and female sexes. You ask if such things exist on a soul level. The only levels that exist are essentially in your own mind. For it is, how and what you perceive yourself as being is a state of mind.

What exists in your mind thusly exists on a soul level. Is this to say, after your physical passing you will continue to look, think and behave as you did as a biological human being? In a sense, and for some degree of time yes you will. Why is this? This is because the cellular memory of each cell of your biology continues to exist and function independently of your physical ‘stuff’. When your consciousness detaches from your physical body it interacts with your cellular memory and your beliefs about yourself, projecting them as your immediate reality. You still look human because you still think you are human. You still, even after passing retain all your male and female bits and pieces simply because you presume, in thought and belief, that they should still be there. Being human, looking the way you do is all you have perceived yourself to be for the most part, therefore it is not going to change the moment you pass to the spirit world. In fact many millions of spirit beings still look exactly the way they did when they were on the Earth, despite having passed many hundreds of years previous. They refuse to see themselves in any other way, therefore they remain in appearance as they once did.
Is this then to say such beings, after having passed over to the spirit world, can do and interact with things as physical beings can? Indeed so, for in fact those in the spirit world can, if they so choose, be as physical and solid as they were on Earth. Just because they have left one dimension for another, does not mean they cannot bring those beautiful aspects with them for their spirit to retain in its eternal joy. Nothing is lost, not even your affirmations for solid physical sense of touch, sight, sound, smell or taste.
If it exists in thought, it exists for your soul, for your soul is the sum of your thoughts and feelings, the sum of your human persona that you identity as being you.
In the spirit world, as is in yours, you are that which you think yourself to be. Only in the spirit world, you can think yourself to be anything you wish, even if it is 5 different things at once, you can exist in multiple forms and appearances simultaneously; but only if you ‘think’ you can. If you think you cannot, then so shall you not. Will you be male or female? It matters not. You can be both simultaneously or neither.

Have a wonderful day.
-Sparrow

Old 10-01-2013, 11:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin
Dear Sparrow,

What are some of the interesting perceptual senses beings of the omniverse are capable of? How can we mimic them?

Love, Justin
There are still many human beings who fail to mimic common sense my dear friend, how indeed then may they mimic those uncommon senses of other beings not of their own planet or dimension?

-Sparrow

Old 10-01-2013, 11:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin
Here's something from my friend Julian. Thanks for helping him.

Why have people let the world get so complex when it should be at its most simplest form?

I have another being inside me that has made me strong and has helped me survive some extremely terrible things. Because of this alter ego or personality i have escaped life threatening events where it could have ended HORRIBLY! Is this a good thing, especially when it is more evil then good?

I extend as always, in all ways my highest and greatest love and insightful light to you and your good friend Julian. It is my privilege to be helpful, whether it be to a fly or a spider, or to those seeking answers to perplexing questions of the persistent mind.

The world is inherently not that complex. It is perceived into complexity by human choosing. It is perceived into complexity by differences in individual values. These values have come to differ by how energy itself has come to formation within individuals, and how such individuals have developed thought processes. Within different environments, different climates of energy interactivity, human beings begin to form distinctive thought patterns and behaviours consistent with that environment. From time to time there appears one individual who displays values not inherent to that environment, and it is because they have retained more memory and connectivity to their ancient spirit origins, or it is because the genetic mutation of that being has altered its chemical structure and consequently its behaviouristic attributes.

You are at a time upon the Earth where it is relatively easy to travel and disperse yourselves from one part of the planet to another; one culture or community to another. This means you have at this time far greater diversity of values, thought patterns and behaviour differences clustering together than ever before. With the added strain of explosive population numbers as they presently are, in such small spaces of community, this makes for a very complex and chaotic outcome. The result? Human beings are pressured into former animalistic tendencies and attitudes of mind focused upon individual survival. That is, the needs of the one outweigh the needs of the many of that community of which they are apart. Hence springs the mindset of personal ownership.

Personal ownership; My body, my thoughts, my feelings. My family, my child, my house. My job, my car, my relationship. My money, my lawnmower, my pet dog. Whether they be physical or psychological in nature, humanity loves placing ownership upon everything. This is mine and that is yours. What this actually does is it creates separation and fragmentation, from something simple and connected as one, to something complex and chaotic. As people fragment things in their mind in order to place ownership, they develop attitudes and behaviours to fight and argue over what they have or another has; what they do not have or what someone else does not appear to have. The bigger picture of the canvas of life is picked apart into separate unrecognisable pieces like that of a jigsaw. Only then, nobody can see the beautiful canvas of life for what it is in its simplest form, for all have picked it apart in hope of owning a piece of the bigger picture. What instead they see is merely the fragment they have taken for themselves.

This you must understand is not something which is to be approached with blame or anger, but with a sense of compassion and absence of judgement. If one is to blame, all are to blame, for all hold pieces of the same puzzle, and only by uniting all together, for the benefit of the many, may the bigger picture, and more simple nature begin to be revealed.

If you so choose you can see this other persona as your way of helping you cope with aspects of life and events within it. It is your way of interacting with a distressing experience in a different way. It is also your way of trying to remain detached from certain experiences by delivering the burden of it to a different identity which you feel does not represent who you really are. In such a way you try to shield yourself through another form of identity and relinquish certain responsibilities to that. Whether this is considered a good thing or not really depends on your own sense of personal value and moral understanding. If you feel, in your sound mind, that this inner characteristic is somehow evil, then this is a judgement you have come to yourself based on your own values. If acting out desires or impulses from this other persona somehow causes distress or goes against your deepest core values and principles, then it is not healthy for you and will cause you much suffering, if not now then in the future. You must be the one in control and know that you have a choice who and what to be within any moment. Whether you choose one persona or another in whatever event, you will still have to account and accept responsibility for any and all deeds, if not in this life then in your afterlife. Let love guide you and be your strength in any event, for if you lose this within yourself, you will lose sight of who you truly are as I see, and others see you.

Your cosmic companion of consciousness
-Sparrow

Old 11-01-2013, 12:25 AM
silent whisper

I appreciate your share and you...
Old 11-01-2013, 03:45 AM
Deactivated Account
Thanks for the response Sparrow :) will be pondering over these ideas, and I look forward to whatever new insights these bring!