Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 11-05-2024, 05:00 PM
Knower
I will say that no child, or adult for that matter, ‘deserves’ to be sick, as this word ‘deserves’ implies some kind of judgement.

It may, however, be what is needed, on a profoundly deep level.

Deeper than any judgement.
Old 11-05-2024, 05:15 PM
Master

I did not deserve the beatings I received as a child either, and they were constant all through my childhood. My mother used a belt or a broom stick to beat me, but she never hit me with her hand because she said it would hurt her hand; nothing said about how those beatings hurt me.

My mother would beat me not because of anything I did, rather she was mad at my father and she took it out on the kids. So no I did not deserve it but now as an adult I do understand it. It had nothing to do with whether I deserved it or not; it had to do with my mother being a human being with many failings.

I forgive her for her failings and how she took her rage out on me when it had nothing to do with me. I have never beat anyone the way I was beaten as a child but still I do have my failings and I know I have hurt people whether they deserved it or not. In my mind it has nothing to do with what we deserve, we are all victims and perpetrators, even if indirectly supporting the victimization of others.
Old 11-05-2024, 07:10 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaniel
Deeper than any judgement.
I relate to Star and Angel, my experience as well. Based on it, I'd say no, not needed. Based on the thought of profoundly deep meaning and understanding I would asked, if any person hurts another, that is needed at some profound level. Because if a person loves another, that is needed at some profound level. We tend do both. So both are needed at some profound level, by me or them.

The question, who? Personally I don't think it is about this. If I may give another perspective to what was said, "at best it can be used to express an opinion". What if the opinion is suppose to be expressed which may be the lesson for all, not just one.

As said we create and we create for the whole as well. So the connection isn't arbitrary but is literal. It has been said, life is unfair to which I say we create a major portion of this as well. People create what they should not all the time and it is allowed. Actually, based on the experience I see abuse in many forms going on in life which I understand and see. It being accepted and I often wonder. I realize if I had no experienced I would not say anything. Are we a voice at some level. Been down the path. I say it is not needed. Am interested to hear your thoughts, if I can convince you that is. Is it part of the big picture we contribute to. I have been told don't tell me what to do. Great conversation thus far imo. Hope to hear more. I would say, don't go down that path.
Old 11-05-2024, 07:16 PM
Administrator
No one deserves to be beaten no one. I remember my dad hitting me with his belt across my back.
I ran away from home and went to live with my grandmother I didn't deserve that my siblings got away with everything,
I used to get blamed for something they did.
I got the rough end of everything was called names was told I needed psychological help because i saw spirit.
I remember being born and not wanting to be born especially to the family that i was born into

Namaste
Old 11-05-2024, 09:33 PM
Master

Native Spirit, I can relate to what you just shared. I was the youngest and my siblings also got away with a lot more than me, and I was told by my siblings that I was the “black sheep of the family,” which was considered a put down. I also ran away from home.

An much later I joined the U.S. Army one month after my 17th birthday just to get away from my family, my mother was glad to sign for me to go into the army. But I feel like holding on to me not deserving what they put me through only prolonged my anger and pain of not having a loving family. I had to forgive them for my sake if for no other reason; even though now they are all dead and I am the last member of my parents family alive here on this Earth.

I know, as an army Vietnam War veteran, even though I was a medic helping Vietnamese as well as Americans, I indirectly contributed to the victimization of other people. I also know I may have hurt women who I rejected and some of them hurt me as well; left me feeling that I did not deserve that rejection. We can unintentionally hurt people who may think they did not deserve how they were treated by us. But again, hanging on to whether we deserved something or not only makes the wound fester in my opinion.

Namaste
Old 11-05-2024, 09:53 PM
Administrator
Starman you have a pure soul your work in the spirit world is yet to begin,

you are in training now for the work. you will be doing

Namaste
Old 11-05-2024, 10:00 PM
Master

Native Spirit, I love you sister, you are a ray of light, and I thank you for recognizing light in me. As the old saying goes “it takes one to know one.”

Peace and Good Journey To You My Sister,
Namaste
Old 14-05-2024, 01:38 PM
Master

Do people get what they deserve in life ?
Not where my lovely son and his wife are concerned .
They are both very hard working people . My son a deputy head master who is passionate about his work with children.

Their beautiful precious daughter was born and died aged just 3 days old.
They have been unable to conceive another baby since then 3 years ago.
And now , IVF attempts have failed meaning if they want to try again it will cost them thousands and thousands.
As his mother, I can vouch that my son is one of the most loveliest people on this planet .
Did he deserve this ?
No .
Never.
And if I could die now , this second in order for them to have a child I would do it in a heartbeat .
Old 14-05-2024, 03:06 PM
Administrator
Hello

Good question I have to wonder if you do have in some ways a time line you follow in life. Does this mean you get what we deserve or what is our Soul path in this lifetime.

I look at my life path 33 years in an abusive relationship and how that defined whom I became and where I am now. I had 3 kids from that relationship and I in the end got a nice life with Heart (a member I met here and married).

I grew in those 33 years into the person I am now, and it seems when the time came I was set free. I have no regrets on the path I had as it was one of great growth and experiences not many get to embrace.

The EX is dead thanks to the Universe, so there is no more worry on what he might do as he was not stable. Too it made it easier for the kids not to have me go first and deal with his drama.

He in the end got what life path he deserved dying alone, gasping for his last breath in and out.

I do feel we are of free will on some parts of our life path but on other parts of it we are guided.

Lynn
Old 14-05-2024, 03:49 PM
Guide

"I do feel we are of free will on some parts of our life path but on other parts of it we are guided"

So true.