Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > The Sanctuary

Old 31-05-2014, 06:04 PM
Master

I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant and kindness from the unkind; yet strange, I am ungrateful to these teachers
- Khalil Gibran

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 31-05-2014, 06:21 PM
Master

(Beauty) Every life can add its quota. And the higher the life, the more altruistic, the more unselfish, the more does it add beauty to the varied manifestations of Creation. Not only does the artist, the musician and the poet add his contribution of lustre but every life can bring an inflection of beauty if it chooses
- Silver Birch

Old 31-05-2014, 06:23 PM
Master

There is no religion higher than Service
- Silver Birch

Old 31-05-2014, 06:25 PM
Master

When all is said and done there is no higher privilege, no higher religion, than Service to the Great Spirit through serving all His creatures, human, animal or whatever form they may take
- Silver Birch

Old 31-05-2014, 06:37 PM
Master

Sacred Birthright:
The whole purpose of earthly life is to awaken the dormant slumbering souls to the reality of their existence
- Silver Birch

Old 31-05-2014, 06:52 PM
Master

A soul without a high aim is like a ship without a rudder
- Eileen Caddy

Old 31-05-2014, 10:14 PM
primrose

To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer.

Mahatma Gandhi…...
Old 02-06-2014, 04:00 PM
Master

Nothing is by chance. There is a perfect pattern and plan running through the whole life, and you're part of that wholeness and therefore part of that perfect pattern and plan. When you see strange things happening in your life and wonder why they should happen to you, take time to see how it all fits in and you will see a reason for everything
- Eileen Caddy

Old 02-06-2014, 04:07 PM
Master

I could not think of bring unkind, even to a mortal enemy. It would hurt me.
I see so much unkindness in the world, and there is no excuse for me to add to it. When you love God and when you see God in every soul, you cannot be mean. If someone behaves hurtfully toward you, think of the best ways to behave lovingly toward him..
- Paramahansa Yogananda

Old 02-06-2014, 04:09 PM
elisi

i guess these are along those lines.....

when i was much younger, i was driving to a meeting for my job and my car broke down on the interstate. it was pouring down rain and i had to walk in heels down a grassy and muddy incline to reach a 7-11 to call for assistance.

while in the store, soaking wet and NOT a happy camper, i started whining to the clerk about everythng, how this was disrupting my day, blah blah blah.

he politely listened, then when i finally shut my trap, he proceeded to tell me he was having a bad day too. his wife of 20 years had just walked out with no explanation. the day before he wrecked his car, not his fault, but it totaled and he had no money to buy another.

at that moment i was so ashamed. here i was griping about being wet and this guy's world was falling apart.

boy, did i learn a lesson.

my dad used to say, 'i cried for shoes til i met a man with no feet.'