Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 11-02-2024, 03:54 PM
Master
...... or they will alter their caller-id.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 15-02-2024, 04:15 PM
Guide

Beware everybody.I've had two scam phone calls today.One from someone claiming to be my bank and one selling loft insulation .

Oh and a call from the Jehovas Witness' at my front door.i'm having a great day.
Old 15-02-2024, 04:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
Beware everybody.I've had two scam phone calls today.One from someone claiming to be my bank and one selling loft insulation .

For the warning thank you for the warning for when I get them because I will find them up so much I will wind them up so much they're not formally again they were not phone me again
I know in 2022 I had two calls different numbers both recorded messages I all five million pound in tax invasion to avoid going to jail I must give my bunk details I must give my bank details to avoid going to jail for 100 years I must press one to give my details I pressed block and I put the number on Facebook to run my friends
Then the best one I got same year was I offer I been defuding the FBI government to jail for 100 years I must press one at the same blocked it and put on Facebook
So on tour I should have been done 300 years in prison but it was fail and old like my mom at time people has got memory loss and problems could fall for that to trick
But I had to know your name and details I had won a few weeks ago May and I told a little white lie I said you got the long number I've never heard of the play them at the wrong game and beginning to play them it's their own game

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 16-02-2024, 07:29 AM
Master

Good for you Jo.
Exactly! Play them at their own game ...
Old 16-02-2024, 07:38 AM
Master

Quote:

Oh and a call from the Jehovas Witness' at my front door.i'm having a great day.
HAZ...You are SO bad !!!!
Stop it !!! We all know full well the jehovas witnesses don't knock at your door. They know you won't answer. They fly through the open window instead along with 12 flies and 3 bluebottles !!!!
( Disclaimer , only joking , no offence meant , my best friend is a jehovas witness )....

Oh by the way, your nice "men " came round to do the loft and the drive after I paid the 5 grand up front .
Ever so nice . It only took them 5 minutes to do the loft.
Strange, I never noticed them bring the rolls of insulation in. But never mind , they must av done it while I was making them tea and bacon butties and swatting the witnesses .
As for the drive, bless, they said they'd gave to wait for the gypsies to finish with the tarmac to chuck any "leftovers " ony drive.
It's a bit strange too as I was under the impression it was going to be block paving.... But hey ho.
Probably my mistake .
Old 16-02-2024, 07:52 AM
Guide

Lol@Angel Blue.
Old 16-02-2024, 08:06 AM
Master

Quote:
Lol@Angel Blue.
LOL....
Old 06-03-2024, 08:54 PM
Master
I had a call on my phone today and my cellphone from moisten UK and I thought no I didn't recognise the number thought I just answer the phone mind the mop mind them up don't expect to me nor you've got a wrong number then I put it down there's no way when I want to give my detail to people I don't know so just swapped here's my voice here's my brain you've got a long number you've got the wrong number
Why would somebody from moisten what a nice East
I am going to get famous I'm gonna get famous of frame magazines but I was in my bank details
I am not understood I am not that's stupid it's like going around well give you a 3 boiler will give you a bunion boiler for free but it must give you a pant details to get 1 Norway will I give my bank details out I've got hacked on my sometime decor I've last year I got hacked on my sometime Deckard last year but sometime there the bank Santander we're onto a straight away and sort my problem out straight away that's why I went the boxes rate to the bank 2 days late after say thank you
But anyway ones but the 1 that's all 7 mobile in the ok I answer because it could be a friend it's changed their number unless I decide Royston

Old 13-03-2024, 08:36 PM
Master
[B I had another 1 on Monday on my backup phone I brought this phone because I lost my other phone but I turned up but I call this for my backup phone and I'm trained in as a caulified medium I will use this phone for my business mediumship phone but not yet
They want to know my age bucket so I told I'm only 14 and I can't speak to anybody with the out of my parents permission they soon put the phone down on me of all of the new I'm almost 50 it the end of the year but I give them a text of their own medicine because all of my bank details but I won't give IS it going to put me in prison for a thousand years and more because I won't give my bank details I still won't give my band details
I know I've got a scam my phone a lot I or 10 million in council tax 5 million counter attacks I paint over the counter so it is a scam and I am going to parents as backfire on them because I will get my money back 1 day eventually I scammers is so clever and cunning]
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱� ��📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱'[/b]

Old 14-03-2024, 09:20 AM
Master

Good for you Jo and that's a brilliant approach.
Tell em your a kid and they know they won't get any cash out of you !