Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 04-11-2022, 10:37 PM
Master

Hi adronin, I sent you a private email.

I hope everyone's ap is going well.
Old 12-11-2022, 10:57 PM
Master

Hi asdronin, I hope everything is going well for you. If not, getting better for you. I am sending you another pm. I am hoping to get back into my ap in the next few weeks. I feel fairly confident I will be and I am looking forward to it. I am still practicing meditation as that helps to ap.
Old 14-11-2022, 01:41 PM
Experiencer

Hi AstralSuzy, Im very sorry about delay in replying, I had some issues yes, I will tell you. I havent been able to ap yet, still trying and indeed Im hoping you are well and can ap as you wish and deserve
Old 15-11-2022, 12:00 PM
Master
asdronin if maybe you don't want it too much AP just let it happen, work on that SPC ive written about it on AP page on my thread, to calm the mind - and like ThatMan says just 'let it be' - good luck...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 15-11-2022, 02:14 PM
Experiencer

Thank you One-Light, but AP is all I need now in life really, so I cant give it a break on some other stuff or let it happen
Old 15-11-2022, 05:25 PM
Master
Ok but calm your mind 'focus on your body' your breathing when resting so the mind calms almost to a standstill - remove all other thoughts apart from some determination to 'do it' AP

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 16-11-2022, 10:33 PM
Master

one-light said it well. That is the main to do. Also we have to try to let go of any negativity we may have. The more negative we are, the harder it can be to ap. We have all had bad things that has happened to us but we have to leave it behind.
Old 17-11-2022, 08:55 PM
Master

This morning I decided to make an effort to ap. I laid down on my back for a while but I did not ap. I thought I will just keep trying until I ap. Negative thoughts kept going in my mind and I kept pushing them out. I knew my mind had to be relaxed and thinking negative things was not going to help me ap. I kept relaxing but I did not want to fall asleep. I looked through my closed eyes. I could see I was getting closer to ap as I could see shapes. I imagined myself moving and that did it. I was moving and I could see the sky and the trees. I admit my ap turned into a bit of a dream because at times it seemed not to be real. I was happy and I did have a good time. It was not a waste of time trying to ap. It feels good to lie down and relax. I am looking forward trying to ap another time but it may not be for a while.
Old 18-11-2022, 10:35 PM
Experiencer

AstralSuzy, sorry about delay replying, Im glad you had your experience and I hope you can get to have a lot more better as you wish and deserve. Also yes, I know we should leave all thoughts behind, just I cant do it fully

One-Light, thanks, I will try it that way, although I know its hard, or hard for me and a friend who is also trying, I mean sometimes I feel like we are stuck
Old 20-11-2022, 07:58 PM
Pathfinder
How do you do this without starting to have sleep paralysis?
Everytime I attempt to sleep in this position and stay conscious, bad things happen... it seems though that not all people experience sleep paralysis, not in any time or any posture... So I wonder if it's a personal issue. It's somewhat common though.
But for the life of me, I'm scared to even try again, I never want to experience the hell realm ever again.