Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 12-11-2023, 10:59 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by kralaro
Okay, your question:
> Did you notice that when we accept to change for God (unconditionally loving, shapeless God all around and inside us),
this makes us happy, self-confident and lucky?
I did notice ur friend's experience as shared by you
Hello kralaro!

Thanks for your reply.
But I couldn't understand what confused you.
Thank you for your time.
Old 12-11-2023, 02:12 PM
Master

loving God right way

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
i don't know how important it is to love god the 'right' way.

For a moment let's forget God and spirituality. Let's come to our mundane life . If we love a person , we fancy him/her, we try to know/understand his/her every wish and try to fulfil those to the best of our capabilities WITHOUT consideration come what may. We may do that for consideration/interest but that's business/commerce/quid pro quo/exchange/give& take and not really love in the sense of the term. So in todays world we may find it very difficult to love someone in this pure manner . In conjugal love also sex is an underlying primary consideration. Everywhere its business/commerce/quid pro quo/exchange/give& take which is not bad but its neither sublime love also .

So if we can love God in this pure manner and rise above mundane consideration with His divine spark in us , we may be considered on the path to loving God right way.
Old 12-11-2023, 02:42 PM
Master

cool I think we're on the same page. It not being so much about the propriety of doing things some 'correct' way to get whatever benefits we desire, as about loving god so much we will try to relate without getting transactional about the whole thing the way we do with so many other relationships in the so-called real world... and thus we end up doing things god's 'correct' way anyway!

thank you
Old 12-11-2023, 05:33 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
cool I think we're on the same page...
My take is simple:

I think when we love God, we find, naturally, joy. This is our true nature. God is also our true nature.
Old 15-11-2023, 03:15 PM
Guide
I am unskillful and unworthy compared to God. I am a beginner level student of God. When I say this, I achieve a state of stillness like God (as much as I can). When I get used to this state, I will no longer have to say that I am unskillful and unworthy. I will stay still like God. This is like squeezing an aluminum foil into a ball, when we release it, the ball remains as it is.

Also, when I say that I am unskillful and unworthy (compared to God), I am more mature and lucky because God loves humility.

Last edited by green1 : 16-11-2023 at 08:45 AM.
Old 16-11-2023, 03:13 PM
Guide
I don't miss my youth, because I am with my guide (God/Higher Self) now. Time becomes unimportant.
Old 17-11-2023, 03:21 PM
Guide
In the following short video, it is difficult for the bobcat to trust the woman, but as it stays calm, the woman can help more easily:

https://youtube.com/shorts/u6GtQkgaG...9jxC0UjKwQ7B9x

Our relation with God is similar to this situation.

In order to be helped by God, we need to trust and stay calm.

This, to me, proves that there is God. I don't know why though. Maybe this explains why God does not (cannot ) help millions of poor people. They cannot stay calm!

Last edited by green1 : 18-11-2023 at 10:00 AM.
Old 20-11-2023, 01:30 PM
Guide
The intricate and awe-inspiring details of our universe point towards an intelligent creator. However, we must open ourselves to this possibility, to awaken our minds and hearts to the evidence that surrounds us.

https://www.quantamagazine.org/insid...able-20221019/
Old 20-11-2023, 02:28 PM
Guide
IMO, God's touch is so gentle that the universe seems to exist without his direct intervention.
Old 20-11-2023, 02:28 PM
Guide
Double post...

Last edited by green1 : 20-11-2023 at 03:32 PM.