Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 20-09-2015, 06:34 PM
Nettles

Never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.
-Buckminster Fuller
Old 20-09-2015, 06:37 PM
Nettles

For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who do not believe, no proof is possible.
-Stuart Chase
Old 23-09-2015, 01:13 PM
Newbie ;)

"A Long time ago, Nunally, Suzaku, and I talked about something. We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form. If I'm not mistaken, I think it was Suzaku that said that the shape of happiness might resemble glass. His reasoning made sense. He said that even though you don't usually notice it, its still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently."

Code Geass
Old 23-09-2015, 05:36 PM
Nettles

“Freedom is what we do with what is done to us.”
― Jean-Paul Sartre
Old 23-09-2015, 05:37 PM
Nettles

"Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know" - Ernest Hemingway
Old 23-09-2015, 05:38 PM
Nettles

Don't wonder about those who are good without god. Fear those who need god to be good.
-Unknown
Old 23-09-2015, 05:39 PM
Nettles

“Religion began when the first scoundrel met the first fool.”
-Voltaire

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”
― Voltaire, Questions sur les Miracles à M. Claparede, Professeur de Théologie à Genève, par un Proposant: Ou Extrait de Diverses Lettres de M. de Voltaire
Old 23-09-2015, 05:40 PM
Nettles

“Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest”
Denis Diderot

“The philosopher has never killed any priests, whereas the priest has killed a great many philosophers.”

Denis Diderot
Old 23-09-2015, 05:41 PM
Nettles

“For those who believe in God, most of the big questions are answered. But for those of us who can't readily accept the God formula, the big answers don't remain stone-written. We adjust to new conditions and discoveries. We are pliable. Love need not be a command nor faith a dictum. I am my own god. We are here to unlearn the teachings of the church, state, and our educational system. We are here to drink beer. We are here to kill war. We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.”
― Charles Bukowski
Old 24-09-2015, 06:26 PM
Experiencer
"the trees are about to show us how lovely it is to let dead things go." ~anon