Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 17-11-2014, 11:10 PM
TesseLated

Love those thoughts up there Swami and Sparrow...I see the point. :)
Old 19-11-2014, 03:52 PM
Master
Hello dear Sparrow !

I was thinking yesterday, why do we create a world where we are exposed to 'evil' events? Like war, animals eating other animals (including us, I'm not sure if this is evil or what it is, but it's kind of sad we have to kill an innocent living creature in order to eat, I guess it's like a dark hole which destroys planets, stars,)

Does evil exist across all universe? Or is it just an illusion we've created here in our 3rd dimension, like a bad dream or something?

Peace and cookies !
Old 20-11-2014, 11:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear VesicaPhoenix11,

I return once again to this flavoursome soup of spiritual reflection.

We may begin with a mention of divine intention. For it is this which allows life, structure and form to exist at all.
Planet Earth alone hosts participation of several billion soul groups, each of whom are extending their distinct vibratory light, their love, their rays of intention into physical state. You as a human being interpret this intention through the many laws of physical state, the many atomic structures and energy mechanics, which act as a form of language to the design and purpose of the canvas. How you interact with these laws however will come to change as your interaction with divine intention changes through awareness and interpretation of it.

When you choose to come to physical state, you direct your core central vibration, which is that of your soul group, towards the Earth and this becomes your primary intention and seed of creation. The many consciousness memories that are already present within that ray of intention are what form your personality and persona, for the most part, in the developing foetus. This is to say, your original character traits radiate their own rays of intention that begin to register into the physical biology. This is why each child is born with different personality traits. It is because they each carry different memories which animate their own energy intentions through character.

This core consciousness state that you have has an effect on and within the existing energy matrix of the physical universe in which you exist. There is a reaction from the universe to your presence, to your vibration within it. Your vibrations, like a stone in water, cause ripples in the fabric of the universe, and your presence causes the design to change and shape to form. The form and language which is presented to you, through the awareness of time and space, is that of experience. Experience is something which you perceive as happening to you, but in reality this is an illusion. You have invented a point of view, a point of perspective within human embodiment, which places you at the receiving end of that which you have in fact created. For the Creator to know that which they have created, they must become that which was created. Thus, you experience the phenomenon of ‘happening to me’. Through the eyes of the created does the Creator know itself for what it is.

Both the unconscious and conscious mind are creating, translating, designing experiences for its Self. The unconscious mind works different to the conscious mind, in that it simply seeks expression through form unhindered by conscious values of what you deem ‘good’ and ‘bad’. That to say, it draws into your field of experience both positive and negative experiences because it experiences all as one. What your conscious mind is actually doing is it is making decisions, deciding values and adding personal perspective to events which have already happened. These events have already happened on many other levels of reality. So what is actually taking place is the information has taken ‘time’ to reach you, your conscious mind in order to have an experience of it through physical form.

Every choice you could possible make in every circumstance has already taken place. This is because the Creator explores all potentials simultaneously. You as a human being do not experience every outcome, for you resonate a persona which is attuned to the relationship of 1:1. This means you perceive yourself as a separate entity, and everything else exists apart from you. Because of this attunement you not only experience a thing as happening to you, but only perceive one outcome at any one time. The outcome you experience will be that which you have aligned your specific human instrument to. Although from time to time you may experience fragments of other outcomes within the echoes of your consciousness, or dream states.

If you wish to experience only the most joyous, beautiful and loving outcomes, then align your thoughts, words and deeds to only the most joyous, beautiful and loving behaviours. For it is, behaviours form attitudes and attunements of consciousness. Attitudes and attunements of consciousness form energetic memory patterns in mind, in body and upon the spirit. It is these memory patterns which begin to gravitate you towards experiences of their own inherent nature. If you desire something, think, speak and act as if you already posses it. Teach that which you wish to learn, and learn from yourself, always, in all ways. Cause another to have or experience that which you aspire for yourself. For in this alignment of attitude, through mind, body and in the spirit of love, the universe shall provide. Do not struggle the path between A and B, simply Be.

In your darkest hour, when all that you seek does not come to pass, despite your every ounce of effort, lay to rest your anger. Know simply that you share the Earth with many creative beings who possess the same creative power as you, and at this time someone else has created something which has influenced the outcome of your own manifestation. What you give out in response will influence how future events are next time received.

A pleasure to speak with you.
-Sparrow

Another bump up Heavy duty Judy !
Old 22-11-2014, 11:03 AM
Master
Quote:

I should perhaps speak more on this matter of signs.
I understand your need for signs and confirmations as a means to further your connection and relationship with your spirit guides. You wish for them to acknowledge your invitation into your life by seeking forms of communication in non-verbal language. Though it is true they rejoice in successful communication through the veil it will be to support you in positive potential you perceive for yourself.

This is to say, it is not for you to develop a practice of mind that encourages you to rely on direction from other sources, but for you to embrace the marriage of intuition and inner-knowing within yourself to perceive communication from your own spirit. That is, your guides wish for you find your connection to your own spirit rather than ignore it for the attraction to their own wisdom. Only by doing this can they ever hope to achieve communication or place signs in front of you. Everything they do will be to encourage you to listen to your own spirit, for it has much to say regarding you and your life. If you will not listen to your spirit, then those who place themselves as your guides will act as intermediaries.

With this said my dear friend, it matters not if you have created these signs and synchronicities within your imagination, for your imagination is a conduit for your spirit and its many memories. It is inconsequential what others decide your interpretations to be in their measure of value, only the value you yourself choose to place upon them and how you choose to use this to coordinate your life.
Remember you must that your greatest guide is your own spirit and this communicates and signals you just as you deem other source to do so. What is important is what value you choose to place upon your own interpretations and how you allow that to positively steer your direction to personal happiness and prosperity.

What you really seek will always be found within.
With love as always, in all ways.
-Sparrow

More Important Stuff

It always comes back around to Self as Spirit ; seeing self through the eyes of Spirit, and Spirit seeing itself through the eyes of this embodied self , eh?
Truth and wisdom heard and understood is Spirit speaking to self , is self communing communicatively with Spirit . I listen , and remember ... and , as those other beings urged , "follow Spirit without hesitation " , and here I am again , a lifetime since yesterday .

It's indescribably lovely to immerse this self in these blue words that echo and elaborate on those from other beings that assisted in clearing the pathways of our hearts , so that we were able to walk our new lives in the beautiful meadows of our Spirits . The words that guide small self to Spirit Self , and then new words form ... (or get called up from storage ) "what a day that was "

A day in the life ; life in a day
Old 23-11-2014, 03:07 AM
Master
Swami Bumpupanada repeats that which is momentously worth repeating :

Papa Bear says:
Warm greetings in peace and harmony Sparrow.

Quote:

Joyful pleasantries upon your passage of life my friend.

I, as are we all within this soul group, astutely self-perceptive within our capacity for reflective thought and revelation. Little needs to be said for the many benefits attributed to a reflective and Self-aware consciousness, for in their nature do they speak for themselves.

Papa Bear sayeth:
Every respect and blessing is reflected to you and your soul group. From one who strives to highlight the human understanding of our self-reflected nature. Seeking only to reflect in abridgement to others needs by its example. Respect for your reflection of self-in-awareness, and blessing for sharing it.

Quote:

I do not perceive myself upon a ladder of evolution, as perhaps you may describe it to be, for this is not of the vibration to which I am apart. Evolution, as so many human beings place it, aligns to hierarchical thought processes, which in its human design does not represent the true form of the omniverse. It is my reflection then that I share with you that I am not upon a path of spiritual evolution, but one of human destiny curiosity. That is, I am in simple terms, a cosmic tourist attracted to the direction of human destiny. My capacity of Self-reflection then is not one aimed at achieving some form of spiritual growth, but to expand my capacity to understand human nature, and the nature of planet Earth in general. These insights, observations and reflections I give to you and everyone else on this lovely community of connectivity.

Papa Bear otra vez:
That you have responded to my generality of perception, please accept my sincere gratitude. That you have shared your clarity in self-reflected understanding in awareness, Namaste. That more human beings may realize such an understanding beyond self, born of a Spiritual reasoning, may be more likely from sharing such an example, my sincere respect. For there is much we share in sameness, while where we reflect from, may vary in vibration, the joy of finding sameness in reflection, enlivens the Spirit.

Quote:

You may not perhaps identify me as one who asks too many questions here in this community. Perhaps in order to seek feedback or opinion of others for my own confirmation or Self-reflection. This is a need I do not have, for confirmation and self-reflection are both constant and instant. This is not a product of some lofty position I seat my perception in, but simply that I have let go of my own story, my own need to have specific identity or personal outcome, that matters of ‘I’ or ‘me’ have become mute. I will make use of a specific persona in order for others to relate to me, but this persona is a temporary vehicle. What becomes of it is not really of any importance, only the values and thought processes I awaken in those who receive my words.

Oso Padre diga:
Many identify you within the wisdom and insights in your words, and in doing so honour you and your soul group. For your reasoning, motivation and humility confirm in activity, what many feel within their hearts, to be Spiritual in reflection. Your example inspires, your nature nurtures, and your shared reflections enliven the understanding of many. May the splendour you bring forth, be reflected in nature to you and your soul group, within the same love reflected by those you guide.

Peace be with you my friend, may we all perceive in awareness reflecting your own, in a time, when we may fully understand the beauty of your nature.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chihuahua Overlords are howling with delight in these understandings
Old 23-11-2014, 03:55 AM
Master
I'm finding myself sometimes wanting to reach out and
collaborate/corroborate all sorts of insights this thread
inspires and reminds me of, and sometimes feeling the
best thing might be to take Frank Zappa's suggestion,
when he said "Shut Up And Play Yer Guitar " .

The alchemical capacity of Sparrow's words is prodigious ,
mystical, and a rare treat in this world. At the same time ,
this is simply how it is : a cosmic tourist passing through
to talk about his adventures in the Uni/Omni-verse .
"This is how it is " , the traveller says , "and this part of
my tour is as fascinating as the rest right now " . "What
marvellous beings you humans are " , and we are .

We are tourists too ,magical, mystical ,and Divine, complete with
Beatles music ; what could be better? ; All that and more, and
that's simply how it is . Everyday , garden-variety spiritual
alchemy; all around and inside us . The new 'normal' .
A taste of all that already was, or will be .

And alchemy is about percieved change of self and evolution.
What happens when such evolution ends up showing us we are
really beings existing outside such boundaries and learned
parameters of existence? The old rule book goes out the window
then , and all the sacred cows come home and dance the Funky
Chicken .

No horrendous ordeal required ,
no punishment for imagined failure of extrnally acquired
tasks . Yes, many deep and fundamnetal shifts and vibrational
adjustments will optimize the percieved experience , but as
has been advised, all potentialities have been processed ,so the
choice of present awareness is each of ours to make , and
focus on .

Now... where's that geetar ?
Old 01-12-2014, 03:33 PM
Experiencer
The Divine Feminine and Divine Masculine

Peace and Light to you, Sparrow, and all who read this. Could you possibly give some discussion concerning the Divine Feminine and the Divine Masculine, and how they impact us today?

Robin
Old 06-12-2014, 03:45 AM
Guide

Sparrow, to sparrow only and urgently,

I just realized I've multiple times experienced sexual abuse. Please perceive this week I've just had, please know everything there is to know. Please tell me what I Need to hear, what you choose to say with your wonderful care and empowerment and soothing soul.

I'm freaking out, all the past traumas I didn't realize the source of are emanating.

I met this person who wanted to heal me, but she was unhealthily seeking it and did it in an unhealthy way, and I allowed her to without realizing it.

I started to receive her truth of me, then I came to my senses.

I'm off balance now, unstable. The floodgates have opened and I don't know what to do.

Please write back fast this time.

Going forward after that, please write back or we can contact consciously brother.

I trust you. I'm scared. I have a chance to heal myself. I must take it.

I must go beyond all of it. Please help create the opportunities for me to co-create and reap as you always do.

I want to have my own visions again.

I want to live. I want to be healthy. in body, soul, and mind.

Show me and tell me anything you've yet to tell me about myself that you choose to.

I must do this myself but right now I need a breathing mask and you are one of those people. EDIT: No, it must begin with me.0

I'm scared. Please contact me right now. I'll talk with my therapist too going forward when she's available. Arundhati, my therpaist, is unavailable right now. I'll use what tools of my consciousness I can. Be with me dear friend. Be.
Old 06-12-2014, 01:06 PM
Guide

I am feeling calm, collected and able to heal and live through this now.

In fact I feel better than ever. It's a gift, a gift to be ready to heal this just when I fully realize it.

Thank you. I welcome all replies from anyone now. And Sparrow, yours is still desired. : )
Old 27-12-2014, 04:25 AM
Ascender
Dear Sparrow,
I feel..lost in this world. I keep trying to pick myself up only to fall right back down again. For some reason I can't even get adjusted to working one day a week. I constantly feel like I have little to no energy. I have been to several Doctors and all they have to say is that I am Depressed,but no medication has ever been of much help. I just don't know what my issue is and it seems like I just can't do anything right.
Is there any way you can point me in the right direction to getting better? I am sure I am Depressed and I know I suffer from severe anxiety,but since the medications aren't doing anything,what else can I do to heal myself?