Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 20-03-2015, 01:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin
One thing I've been trying to understand for a long time is: Since Spirits don't wish to send their Souls and Souls do not wish to enter suffering, why do Souls come into human lives where suffering is almost certain, such as in a warzone or why would they choose to be the baby of parents who would teach them to hate or use violence? Or where they are likely to be abused?

Do they hope to lend their Spirit vibration to these situations and help the Earth and its inhabitants even if ever so slightly? But what about their suffering? Could they have chosen such a sacrifice? But what if it's obvious the parents they chose would teach them to be racist and violent or something? They are so very likely to end up contributing to the suffering of Earth and its inhabitants, and themselves. How is it that these parents are selected by souls? How do these parents have babies then? Are the Souls/Spirits awareness focusing on the other beauty of the life about to happen? or Perhaps they hope to overcome and change history. There is also the factor of unpredictability of reality in this general area of dimensional frequency spectrum. Of course it is not black and white, but i want to understand; even opening to receive consciously for information I have not reached a complete answer.

Love, Justin
Dear Justin,

The answer is really quite simple. To be in service. That is the ultimate purpose for all beings who come to acknowledge their existence in the spirit world. There is never a question of ‘what will I get out of it’. Only human beings think in this way because that is how they have been conditioned to think of themselves. In the spirit world all loving beings simply act in devoted service to all else without a consideration what the benefit is for ‘me’. There is no ‘me’; there is only all that is. You presently perceive yourself as a single unit of identity, a single unit of consciousness, but in fact once you re-immerse yourself into the spirit world your whole thought structure will change; you will no longer perceive yourself or experience yourself as a single definable entity or persona. Your sense then of ‘self-suffering’ ceases to become a boundary of choice.

You must also understand that they are observing your reality from a place of ultimate intimate unconditional love. In this state they observe so much more beauty than you, in your present state, can identify. It is that beauty which attracts them to your world, and that beauty which many human beings fail in their capacity to behold. It is this beauty which those in spirit coming to Earth wish to illuminate to the rest of civilisation. This is their focus, not the focus you would place upon your own perception of your own reality. I hope this can be understood in light and love of the truth of it.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 20-03-2015, 03:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear Kulstor,

May love and light be delivered to your day and your destiny.

Dragons are of the heritage and family orientation of that of dinosaurs. That is to say, they originate from the same soul group alignment. Which is also then to say they exist, or have existed on many other worlds other than your own, and are an offshoot of reptilian genetics. Their physical characteristics tend to be a condition of the mutation brought about from their terrestrial environment and habitat. On Earth their presence were more prominent in the region of China where most remains have long since been destroyed over millions of years of climate change and tectonic plate movement.

Animals close in characteristic to mythical unicorns also once existed millions of years ago and are of the soul group of the origin of horse. There are many horse-like animals in the cosmos from this same soul group with vastly different physical appearances and pigmentation.

Dolphins and whales are extremely ancient in the cosmos and on some planets, much larger in mass than yours, are observably the primary dominant intelligent species. They have advanced far ahead of those you find on planet Earth presently because their environment is far more pure and has fewer predators. Their presence in the spirit world is awe-inspiring. On Earth these life forms actually speak to the planet itself through their developed consciousness, an art which humanity has long forgotten. I would not necessarily suggest they exist in another dimension on Earth, but rather they communicate with and occupy more of other dimensional states than human beings presently do.

-Sparrow

Thanks for the information. May your way be filled with love, light, good luck, and fun too, as well as some cool parties.

Any idea where I can find out more about Dragons, unicorns, dolphins & whales?

my own? If what I feel and have been told is true I'm not from earth.

Ah, so dragons look more like the eastern dragons then western dragons? That would explain that 1 that I've seen in that one location.

Interesting, so that means there may be different types of horse types, unicorns of colors other then white, maybe Pegasii, and such too.

Awe-inspiring? sounds neat. So they live in other dimensions? Interesting.

I wonder if any of the beings, dragons, unicorns, dolphins & whales incarnate as a human or if they get together as friends, lovers, mates, and or to create beings together that are 2 or more of them, like dragon unicorn dolphin, or dragon, unicorn whale dolphin. and if so any ways to tell if one may be some or have some of those as their soul parents.

Thanks for your information. I'll have to reread it several times.
Old 20-03-2015, 06:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulstor
Thanks for the information. May your way be filled with love, light, good luck, and fun too, as well as some cool parties.

Ah, so dragons look more like the eastern dragons then western dragons? That would explain that 1 that I've seen in that one location.

Interesting, so that means there may be different types of horse types, unicorns of colors other then white, maybe Pegasii, and such too.

I wonder if any of the beings, dragons, unicorns, dolphins & whales incarnate as a human or if they get together as friends, lovers, mates, and or to create beings together that are 2 or more of them, like dragon unicorn dolphin, or dragon, unicorn whale dolphin. and if so any ways to tell if one may be some or have some of those as their soul parents.

Thanks for your information. I'll have to reread it several times.

If you are referring to the resource of books and other modern informative resources you will likely come across many coloured with personal perspective and depiction. Since I do not use such resources for information I am not in a position to advise you on existing written works of this nature. Perhaps there are others reading this who could point you in a favourable direction. Conversing with certain tribes of faerie may allow you to connect to information about such beings which are contained within elements of the Earth herself. Information and memory of the land and life forms prior to human civilisation is retained within much of the elemental and surrounding properties of the Earth, on many different levels. In a similar way as you would begin a search to find historical information in the rings of a tree through dendrochronology. All life forms leave an energetic trace which can often remain intact for millions of years.

Nobody is from Earth. Everybody is from elsewhere.

Well they in fact appear more like dinosaurs than those dragons found in Hollywood motion pictures. It is simply that humanity has romanticised them and given them human characteristics as they have done with Archangels and the faerie. It is really quite amusing, but imaginative and beautiful in its creativity value. There are other life forms which do take the likeness of those dragons found in China and Japan.
You still have some dragons walking your Earth however, for example the Komodo dragon, which is presently your closest living ancestry link to them.

I mean they are of the horse genetic pathway and soul group heritage, but they may look vastly different from one another depending on what world they inhabit. On each planet the atmospheric conditions, diet, distance from the sun and genetic mutation often produce vastly different animals, but who all share a common cosmic and spiritual ancestry.

Just as there are humanoid beings which take your own likeness but who exist in other dimensions, and on other planets. It is the same for all species.

No, other animals do not tend to incarnate as a different animal. That is a new-age myth. That which was a horse would not incarnate as a human being, nor would the spirit of a dolphin incarnate as a lizard. When you return to the spirit world and observe the vast differences in soul groups and their intimate values between them you will retract from this avenue of belief. It is quite common however for different species in the spirit world to wear the energetic personas of each other for learning and explorative purposes. Though this would only be for a short duration.

-Sparrow

Old 20-03-2015, 07:04 PM
Master
Hi dear Sparrow good day.

I just read something about archangels in your previous post and I felt a necessity to ask you more about them.

Do they live in another planet or here in earth but in a higher dimension?

What do they usually do in a routine day?

Why do I feel an affinity with them is there some kind of link between humans-angels?

Thanks in advanced ;)
Old 20-03-2015, 08:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow

If you are referring to the resource of books and other modern informative resources you will likely come across many coloured with personal perspective and depiction. Since I do not use such resources for information I am not in a position to advise you on existing written works of this nature. Perhaps there are others reading this who could point you in a favourable direction. Conversing with certain tribes of faerie may allow you to connect to information about such beings which are contained within elements of the Earth herself. Information and memory of the land and life forms prior to human civilisation is retained within much of the elemental and surrounding properties of the Earth, on many different levels. In a similar way as you would begin a search to find historical information in the rings of a tree through dendrochronology. All life forms leave an energetic trace which can often remain intact for millions of years.

Nobody is from Earth. Everybody is from elsewhere.

Well they in fact appear more like dinosaurs than those dragons found in Hollywood motion pictures. It is simply that humanity has romanticised them and given them human characteristics as they have done with Archangels and the faerie. It is really quite amusing, but imaginative and beautiful in its creativity value. There are other life forms which do take the likeness of those dragons found in China and Japan.
You still have some dragons walking your Earth however, for example the Komodo dragon, which is presently your closest living ancestry link to them.

I mean they are of the horse genetic pathway and soul group heritage, but they may look vastly different from one another depending on what world they inhabit. On each planet the atmospheric conditions, diet, distance from the sun and genetic mutation often produce vastly different animals, but who all share a common cosmic and spiritual ancestry.

Just as there are humanoid beings which take your own likeness but who exist in other dimensions, and on other planets. It is the same for all species.

No, other animals do not tend to incarnate as a different animal. That is a new-age myth. That which was a horse would not incarnate as a human being, nor would the spirit of a dolphin incarnate as a lizard. When you return to the spirit world and observe the vast differences in soul groups and their intimate values between them you will retract from this avenue of belief. It is quite common however for different species in the spirit world to wear the energetic personas of each other for learning and explorative purposes. Though this would only be for a short duration.

-Sparrow

Thanks again. I guess it is difficult to get any accurate information while on this side of things.

I guess perceptions of things on this side change how everythng really looks.

I can see how various conditions on other worlds would give rise to very different appearances.

Ah, so you are saying unicorns, dragons, fae, ect won't incarnate as a human, only humans incarnate as a human.

and one also can't have mixed soul parantage, having say a unicorn and dragon soul parents, or a dragon and an orca soul parents.
Old 21-03-2015, 01:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Thanks again. I guess it is difficult to get any accurate information while on this side of things.

I guess perceptions of things on this side change how everythng really looks.

I can see how various conditions on other worlds would give rise to very different appearances.

Ah, so you are saying unicorns, dragons, fae, ect won't incarnate as a human, only humans incarnate as a human.

and one also can't have mixed soul parantage, having say a unicorn and dragon soul parents, or a dragon and an orca soul parents.
Yes my friend, I am indeed saying that unicorns, dragons and faerie do not generally incarnate as human beings. I expect you would better understand why if you actually met such a being. It would not be a very tolerable experience for such a being and impractical to do so because of the differences in core values and thought processes. The difference in consciousness and energy behaviour is dramatically different between different species. It would be like taking the mind of a fish and placing its consciousness into the boundaries of a land mammal. The parameters of consciousness left behind from its former life would effectively become barriers and blocks to fully accepting and incorporating itself into a new species completely different. Though I do not disagree that other life forms similar to human beings can inhabit human form. It is also a myth that human souls routinely reincarnate for another life cycle. That is simply negating the mechanics and capacity for the spirit and what doors become open for the soul after physical passing.

In service.
-Sparrow

Old 21-03-2015, 01:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucyan28
Hi dear Sparrow good day.

I just read something about archangels in your previous post and I felt a necessity to ask you more about them.

Do they live in another planet or here in earth but in a higher dimension?

What do they usually do in a routine day?

Why do I feel an affinity with them is there some kind of link between humans-angels?

Thanks in advanced ;)
Merry meet and fondest felicitations.
Good day.

Let us nurture your said necessity for further thought on this matter of Archangels.
Human civilisation has always had a necessity for heroes to stand up to the darkness of the deeds of man. Those heroes have taken on many forms, and their stories embellished over time from culture to culture to emphasise their importance to new generations. Throughout human history forces of good have left their mark within human consciousness, leaving speculation, imagination and fiction to fabricate fables of fantasy and false representation of facts. In order for mankind to bridge the divide between their world and the holy unseen they enveloped themselves into their own vision of what a divine representative should look and feel like. That vision took the form of an Archangel; a human looking being who sported wings to accentuate its purity and its ascension status within the heavens. Though of course, no being in the spirit world requires wings to fly, for all spirit can do so freely, regardless of what status they choose for themselves. The whole fabrication of wings we see accentuated from tales of the ancient space visitors which were recognised to display the capacity to fly, and were therefore deemed to be messengers of the heavens. Things that took to the air and could fly were subsequently worshipped and idolized. This symbolism was to become synonymous with all Gods grandest angels within human mind.

I ask you this, would you presume the greatest and grandest entities of the entire universe, of the infinite spirit world, would look human? Would require wings? Would have human biblical names and categorize themselves in human orientated orders and ranks? Would that then denote such beings would present themselves this way to the rest of the cosmic civilisations beyond your star system? This in itself should raise questions within you.

The essence of the purity of the grandest love you can ever imagine presents itself to you in whatever forms and personas you are ready to accept at any one time. Decorate them however you wish and categorise them with fanciful features and fables, however shall the light best serve you in your hour of need.

Your friend,
-Sparrow

Old 21-03-2015, 07:53 AM
Ivy

You, me and all who speak on this site are human sparrow. Yet at the same time, we each have access to other dimensions, other realms and other energies.

the information you have tried to relay about dragons etc seems to be about a 3 dimensional aspect of them. Is this where you are viewing them from?
Old 22-03-2015, 05:18 AM
Master
Dear Kulstor,

I understand you are having trouble processing some of the information I have relayed, and that it does not fit with your present mental landscape of what you feel represents such beings of which we have spoken. It may add clarity to understand where I am coming from when I am posed with such questions. My sought perspective is based not on my own personal slanted view as a singular identity, but on information recorded within the Akashic resource, a great many inter-species facilitators and where possible a representative of the soul group itself. The Asceleottyi themselves have a long recorded history of inter-species dialogue and companionship. Though at times I will of course speak from personal experience from my various roles as is appropriate and as invited. I worry not over opinions directed at me personally that I may be pretentious for having the courage and confidence to represent the gifts and graces of my own spirit.

It is then, from this reservoir of wisdom and resource that I bring forward the observations and experience of many, through the voice of one. This short explanation will construct a better approach for you to interpret my words in the manner intended. What you as a human being should come to understand is that your own mental concepts of what is true and what is not, and what sort of experience you have of something is based on the observational platform of the physical Earth within a physical body. This is not then to say you are wrong, or that your observations are any less in value, only that your point of view comes from a different relationship foundation. That is, your point of view and your belief systems are based on your personal relationship to something else from within human mind and human value parameters. When someone else relays information to you from a different observational vantage point, from a different relationship and set of values, of course there is going to be misinterpretations, misunderstandings and many disagreements. It is highlighting the common connection between all beings which allows all possibilities to coexist in love and light.

Fragments of my presented information is not intended to be of immediate use, but instead have an effect and properties of benefit at a later time, within a different circumstance of synchronicity as I have already observed take place. I gain no personal benefit or progressive status in any attempt to convince or coerce one particular point of view, only the joy of delivering a perspective outside of human culture and values, and delivering a voice for those who wish to be represented.

With that, I would just like to reiterate a word of advice to be more mindful of the need to ground yourself into the present physical reality and allow yourself the flexibility to explore other doors of interpreting what you are connecting to. It is a very healthy exercise to engage personal experiences from multiple perspectives to ascertain broader clarity, meaning, purpose and truth.

Within the light of love,
-Sparrow

Old 23-03-2015, 09:52 AM
Master
Quote:

You might look into the work of Dr. John Lilly , who is "the guy who says he can talk to dolphins" , as Laurie Anderson tells us in this lovely little tune :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxIi9bob3X4

Lilly has done tons of research with cetaceans (dolphins & whales) and
also 'altered' states of consciousness (immersion tanks and such ) .