Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 27-03-2015, 12:54 PM
Guide

Then, trying to assume that view for a time at least, what do they feeling they are serving by doing what I described? And how about putting a more salient focus on our perception and experience of horror and suffering of these realities, considering we would go so far not to live that way. Why do they continue to behave this way?

Justin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear Justin,

The answer is really quite simple. To be in service. That is the ultimate purpose for all beings who come to acknowledge their existence in the spirit world. There is never a question of ‘what will I get out of it’. Only human beings think in this way because that is how they have been conditioned to think of themselves. In the spirit world all loving beings simply act in devoted service to all else without a consideration what the benefit is for ‘me’. There is no ‘me’; there is only all that is. You presently perceive yourself as a single unit of identity, a single unit of consciousness, but in fact once you re-immerse yourself into the spirit world your whole thought structure will change; you will no longer perceive yourself or experience yourself as a single definable entity or persona. Your sense then of ‘self-suffering’ ceases to become a boundary of choice.

You must also understand that they are observing your reality from a place of ultimate intimate unconditional love. In this state they observe so much more beauty than you, in your present state, can identify. It is that beauty which attracts them to your world, and that beauty which many human beings fail in their capacity to behold. It is this beauty which those in spirit coming to Earth wish to illuminate to the rest of civilisation. This is their focus, not the focus you would place upon your own perception of your own reality. I hope this can be understood in light and love of the truth of it.

-Sparrow
Old 28-03-2015, 07:29 PM
Deactivated Account

Dear Spirit Guide Sparrow,

I am a sceptic now, but are you free and available for some questions?

Namaste
Old 28-03-2015, 08:04 PM
Whats Next

Common Questions about our continued life.

I happen to agree with much of much you said because many feel that way but few have expressed it like you. One of the primary things I learned after my first NDE and the balance of experiences I have realized since, Is that everything I did from that point forward was a means to "qualify" me into the next phase, if you will. Your explanation also gives credence to the more common events reported through paranormal research. By that I mean perhaps it's the reason most of what is reported is very negative.
I believe it as a matter of coincidence it is also a more dramatic method to attract viewers.
For most people, they wouldn't exercise any degree of critical thinking of their own life when it comes to how they have behaved and what they are willing to do in order to create something of continuity. Life beyond here is dramatically placed in a category that allows you/us to disregard others as a means to improve their owns lives. Some seek pray as their way of being forgiven and they often continue their behavior because "all is forgiven". What nonsense! As you stated, the hell people live in is a self fabricated place or existence, not a place that is cosmically designed to torture for eternity.
What this does employ are facts that they use to support the heaven/hell theory, which downplays the long path we get to travel.
Why does everyone want to take the shortcut?
Without any doubt, there are many common references from biblical writings that do reflect the individual affects created by behavior, but they are poorly translated or practiced.
There is no level of science or understanding that will prepare us for whats ahead, but we can prepare ourselves by attempting to understand that we are not here to live, breath and die this one short life and then phhhzzzzz..... nothing?
Now living a life with a big TV that only shows reruns of Gilligans Island, that would be hell!!
Old 28-03-2015, 08:18 PM
Whats Next

Common Questions about our continued life.

I happen to agree with much of much you said because many feel that way but few have expressed it like you. One of the primary things I learned after my first NDE and the balance of experiences I have realized since, Is that everything I did from that point forward was a means to "qualify" me into the next phase, if you will. Your explanation also gives credence to the more common events reported through paranormal research.
For most people, they wouldn't exercise any degree of critical thinking of their own life when it comes to how they have behaved and what they are willing to do in order to create something of continuity. Life beyond here is dramatically placed in a category that allows you/us to disregard others as a means to improve their owns lives. Some seek pray as their way of being forgiven and they often continue their behavior because "all is forgiven". What nonsense!
What this does employ are facts that they use to support the heaven/hell theory, which downplays the long path we get to travel. Without any doubt, there are many common references from biblical writings that do reflect the individual affects created by behavior, but they are poorly translated or practiced.
There is no level of science or understanding that will prepare us for whats ahead, but we can prepare ourselves by attempting to understand that we are not here to do others harm. I often relate it to people that we are a mixed group of students at varying levels of understanding and it is up each of us to act as guides.
This goes on forever.........................
Old 28-03-2015, 08:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin
Then, trying to assume that view for a time at least, what do they feeling they are serving by doing what I described? And how about putting a more salient focus on our perception and experience of horror and suffering of these realities, considering we would go so far not to live that way. Why do they continue to behave this way?

Justin
Dear Justin,

Let us begin my friend by turning the light a little brighter upon the nuts and bolts of the foundation for our broader understanding. We will first disencumber ourselves from any preliminary presupposed assertions that spirit ferret around the Earth’s surface picking and choosing favourable parents preceding the joining with the embryonic state. This is not a spiritual custom. More accurate would be the custom to say they observe human consciousness emanating above continents and counties. This is because mass consciousness accumulates like cloud formations above and around human civilizations. Spirit is emotionally and energetically drawn towards such observations from this vantage point, leading weight upon their attraction, not from the point of view and observance of individual human beings and their characteristics. This is to say, you would never have a sentient spirit turn away and look elsewhere to pick and choose some other family orientation because they held some conceited judgement over them. To spirit, all life and all beings are both sacred and extraordinary in their own way.

Shedding the light now upon the matter of suffering and your befuddlement as to the rationale of the spiritual mind, know that all decisions made by spirit are done so dissolved of all fear and trepidation. Spirit do not know fear. It is almost with a sense of naivety that spirit in its innocence of purity know not what they sign themselves up for, as is often reflected upon their subsequent life review. Yet in the same breath they compassionately identify with humanity, and urgently feel compelled to right the many wrongs of the physical world in which you live. Many countless beings, billions of them in number, routinely observe the many passings of those from physical state back into the pocket of paradise. Many try their very best to alleviate the pain and suffering carried over by those abused on your side of life, often within their own naivety of innocence and sheltered purity and peace. It is thought to ascertain broader wisdom and intimate understanding of why physical beings suffer as they do, that they find themselves gravitated towards questions that can only be answered by experiencing its perspective first hand. This is to say, it is sometimes felt that in order to better serve those upon and surrounding planet Earth it is advantageous to undertake a more intimate relationship with the answer to the question. Why do human beings suffer and destroy their own natural habitat? Why do they prey upon one another and cut short the journeys of other beings? Why do they turn a blind eye to those who starve and live in such disharmonic disarray? These matters are so profound and heartbreaking to a being of infinite purity that their only desire is to seek understanding of it and attempt a resolution for it. The concerns of fear and trepidation you associate within your own life never even enter the realm of contemplation. For that being there is no individual focus of Self, only a matter and state of reality which beckons their awareness and wonderment. You must understand that when you let go of the persona of individual Self, there is never a concern for what you want or need; there exists only the will to do something for others without regard for the Self.

The many who observe above and beyond the planet do so with great lament. I have repeatedly affirmed the importance and significance of forming relationships with all things, all aspects of life in order to discern greater wisdom and perspective. It is the relationships which souls pursue with human destiny which help navigate their sense of understanding and aid them to steer such destiny to a more beneficial and productive one for the advancement of consciousness itself. Being the light bearer and the spiritual standard within these clouds of mayhem it is hoped that the light of love will remove the shadows from the more beautiful side of human activity and attribute.

Your Compadre of Consciousness.
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 28-03-2015, 08:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floatsy
Dear Spirit Guide Sparrow,

I am a sceptic now, but are you free and available for some questions?

Namaste
Namaste,

Speak your heart and paint your mind into whatever questions bring you to greater clarity.

-Sparrow

Old 28-03-2015, 08:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whats Next
I happen to agree with much of much you said because many feel that way but few have expressed it like you. One of the primary things I learned after my first NDE and the balance of experiences I have realized since, Is that everything I did from that point forward was a means to "qualify" me into the next phase, if you will. Your explanation also gives credence to the more common events reported through paranormal research.
For most people, they wouldn't exercise any degree of critical thinking of their own life when it comes to how they have behaved and what they are willing to do in order to create something of continuity. Life beyond here is dramatically placed in a category that allows you/us to disregard others as a means to improve their owns lives. Some seek pray as their way of being forgiven and they often continue their behavior because "all is forgiven". What nonsense!
What this does employ are facts that they use to support the heaven/hell theory, which downplays the long path we get to travel. Without any doubt, there are many common references from biblical writings that do reflect the individual affects created by behavior, but they are poorly translated or practiced.
There is no level of science or understanding that will prepare us for whats ahead, but we can prepare ourselves by attempting to understand that we are not here to do others harm. I often relate it to people that we are a mixed group of students at varying levels of understanding and it is up each of us to act as guides.
This goes on forever.........................
Dear friend,

The fact of you having a personal intimate NDE beckons a voice which brings weight upon the subject of continuous life beyond physical death. Perhaps it would be of benefit for others for you to relay your personal experiences here for the reflection and confirmation of similar individuals.

-Sparrow

Old 28-03-2015, 08:58 PM
Guide

I see. I understand better now. I realized a few months ago that I came here to help the earth. My purpose as a human could be described as "to be happy." Of course, this could work by cultivating my happiness which spreads and extends around the world. However, if decide I'm unhappy, can't Spirit listen and heed my call, and let me exist however I choose, immediately, from my perspective? You said Spirit don't see things in this individualistic and fear-based way, but can't they in their eternal, ubiquitous nature and all, recognize it in me and we do what I want? Can't they grant my choice, whether to "escape" or "go home to Spirit World" or just "be eternally happy wherever I am" "exist in love all the time as a human ". Sure I need to do these things myself but can't they step in more, or is there something I'm still, still not getting about how to open up to my Spirit.

"at first one loves only when one is loved. next, one loves spontaneously but one wants to be loved in return. Further on, one loves even if one is not loved but one still wants one's love to be accepted. and finally one loves purely and simply without any other need or joy than that of loving."

I saw these words today and I started to apply the knowledge to my self love. Such as not worrying about accepting the love and help I'm trying to give myself, letting it just be there and not pressuring myself to improve or heal or be what I want to be....oh, I don't know what to say anymore.. If there were a crying icon I would make it here.

I feel like crying a lot lately.

I know about transforming my perspective of my experiences, I practiced with that for a while, I could do more, I'm trying to now.....my perspective, my perception of my emotions, my senses, my thoughts....

You once said I'm an aspiring soul and as I saw it this reality wasn't meeting with the perfections of my aspiring soul. Now I'm not sure if aspiring is me or it's what was taught to me from the youngest age in this life.

I feel lost. In many ways.

I continued to find purpose and values and apply them, I see I'm not as lost and in pain as before.

Yet I still see I can choose how to exist in an instant and I don't know why often it doesn't just happen. Perhaps it's the fear, the "knowing" that I don't have that power, when I really do. The fear of what would happen if I step into the total unknown.

The not knowing what I really want to choose or be or do or say, especially say, in the moment.

From a point of view, fear is the root of anything that holds us back or causes suffering in this life. It's the root of "lost" or "angry" or "lonely" or "jealous" or "hurt" and everything.

Then let's talk about going beyond all fear. About What is beyond all fear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear Justin,

Let us begin my friend by turning the light a little brighter upon the nuts and bolts of the foundation for our broader understanding. We will first disencumber ourselves from any preliminary presupposed assertions that spirit ferret around the Earth’s surface picking and choosing favourable parents preceding the joining with the embryonic state. This is not a spiritual custom. More accurate would be the custom to say they observe human consciousness emanating above continents and counties. This is because mass consciousness accumulates like cloud formations above and around human civilizations. Spirit is emotionally and energetically drawn towards such observations from this vantage point, leading weight upon their attraction, not from the point of view and observance of individual human beings and their characteristics. This is to say, you would never have a sentient spirit turn away and look elsewhere to pick and choose some other family orientation because they held some conceited judgement over them. To spirit, all life and all beings are both sacred and extraordinary in their own way.

Shedding the light now upon the matter of suffering and your befuddlement as to the rationale of the spiritual mind, know that all decisions made by spirit are done so dissolved of all fear and trepidation. Spirit do not know fear. It is almost with a sense of naivety that spirit in its innocence of purity know not what they sign themselves up for, as is often reflected upon their subsequent life review. Yet in the same breath they compassionately identify with humanity, and urgently feel compelled to right the many wrongs of the physical world in which you live. Many countless beings, billions of them in number, routinely observe the many passings of those from physical state back into the pocket of paradise. Many try their very best to alleviate the pain and suffering carried over by those abused on your side of life, often within their own naivety of innocence and sheltered purity and peace. It is thought to ascertain broader wisdom and intimate understanding of why physical beings suffer as they do, that they find themselves gravitated towards questions that can only be answered by experiencing its perspective first hand. This is to say, it is sometimes felt that in order to better serve those upon and surrounding planet Earth it is advantageous to undertake a more intimate relationship with the answer to the question. Why do human beings suffer and destroy their own natural habitat? Why do they prey upon one another and cut short the journeys of other beings? Why do they turn a blind eye to those who starve and live in such disharmonic disarray? These matters are so profound and heartbreaking to a being of infinite purity that their only desire is to seek understanding of it and attempt a resolution for it. The concerns of fear and trepidation you associate within your own life never even enter the realm of contemplation. For that being there is no individual focus of Self, only a matter and state of reality which beckons their awareness and wonderment. You must understand that when you let go of the persona of individual Self, there is never a concern for what you want or need; there exists only the will to do something for others without regard for the Self.

The many who observe above and beyond the planet do so with great lament. I have repeatedly affirmed the importance and significance of forming relationships with all things, all aspects of life in order to discern greater wisdom and perspective. It is the relationships which souls pursue with human destiny which help navigate their sense of understanding and aid them to steer such destiny to a more beneficial and productive one for the advancement of consciousness itself. Being the light bearer and the spiritual standard within these clouds of mayhem it is hoped that the light of love will remove the shadows from the more beautiful side of human activity and attribute.

Your Compadre of Consciousness.
-Sparrow
Old 29-03-2015, 02:19 AM
Master
Quote:
I see. I understand better now. I realized a few months ago that I came here to help the earth. My purpose as a human could be described as "to be happy." Of course, this could work by cultivating my happiness which spreads and extends around the world.

Hello, Justin.

The happiness within you can be discovered when you cause someone other than yourself to know happiness. To cause another to gain something from their interaction with you reveals you to possess that quality. Bring a smile to the faces of those around you and you will feel their smiles reflect within you.

Quote:
However, if decide I'm unhappy, can't Spirit listen and heed my call, and let me exist however I choose, immediately, from my perspective?

Letting you exist how you choose is all they have ever done. Look around you as you read these words; look at the clothes you wear, the trinkets and the décor; the lifestyle you live and the diet through which you energize your body. These are your choices through the attitudes of mind you have adopted to represent who and what you are. You are existing how you have chosen to do so.
You have communicated this expectation of spirit to end your physical life, yet in the same breath you continue to breathe life into it. You continue to dress and fashion your appearance, to consume food and engage the many rituals and celebrations of life; you continue to impart to others values which personify your desire and choice to embrace and embody the essence of life in physical state. It is these very actions which testify to your choice to go on living and reveal your true character of spirit. No loving being will ever take that away from you, regardless of these intimate calls you make to them in the desperation of mind.

Quote:
You said Spirit don't see things in this individualistic and fear-based way, but can't they in their eternal, ubiquitous nature and all, recognize it in me and we do what I want? Can't they grant my choice, whether to "escape" or "go home to Spirit World" or just "be eternally happy wherever I am" "exist in love all the time as a human ".

You are a God unto yourself; for as long as you continue to deny this you will deny your own power.
You always, in all ways, have the power to choose how to exist, as well as how not to exist. There is always what you call an ‘escape’, but that is a responsibility you must accept entirely yourself. Those who observe you recognise other aspects of your true character you cannot hide from them, even if you succeed in hiding them from yourself; aspects of strength, courage, faith and perseverance. Things which you have also caused to occur within others that you have not fully comprehended in hindsight. You bring such beauty to the world yet you identify so little within you, how it could be, how it should be, and continue to be inflicted by what you perceive to be ugliness.
Instead of trying to attain happiness and peace in some far off paradise, know that the only happiness, peace and paradise which exists is always to be found within, regardless of what realm you inhabit. Choosing to escape to some other realm only carries what already exists inside of you. If you cannot find happiness, peace and paradise here on Earth, then you will still be seeking this very thing in the afterlife many years after your passing. This is perhaps your greatest lesson.

Quote:
Sure I need to do these things myself but can't they step in more, or is there something I'm still, still not getting about how to open up to my Spirit.

Opening up to your spirit involves you letting go of your pain. It involves you observing your pain from the perspective that it is not you; you are not your pain.
For the spirit to speak, the human mind must cease to speak. You must stop trying to be one with your spirit through the process of human mind and intellect, of human ego and emotional story. For the thoughts which continue to reaffirm your human story are what blind you to your spiritual story. Spirit does not require mind. Spirit existed long before mind existed. Let go of mind and you let go of all that is illusion and false. What remains is your true Self. Let not the Self serve the mind, but let mind serve the Self.

Quote:
"at first one loves only when one is loved. next, one loves spontaneously but one wants to be loved in return. Further on, one loves even if one is not loved but one still wants one's love to be accepted. and finally one loves purely and simply without any other need or joy than that of loving."

I saw these words today and I started to apply the knowledge to my self love. Such as not worrying about accepting the love and help I'm trying to give myself, letting it just be there and not pressuring myself to improve or heal or be what I want to be....oh, I don't know what to say anymore.. If there were a crying icon I would make it here.

In your greatest heart wisdom know, there is nothing to heal, there is nothing to improve, and there is nothing else to be other than what you already are this present moment. The thought of you trying to be something you believe yourself not to be, trying to alienate yourself from the life you live admonishes yourself for the being that you already are. The universe has given birth to you in all its greatest wisdom; it is for you to identify value in that wisdom and in your own purpose.

Quote:
I feel like crying a lot lately.

Crying is healthy. Do not hold back a tear when the heart has something to say.

Quote:
I know about transforming my perspective of my experiences, I practiced with that for a while, I could do more, I'm trying to now.....my perspective, my perception of my emotions, my senses, my thoughts....

Learn to experience the observer, not the experience being observed. Here are windows for other perceptions beyond your present experience.

Quote:
You once said I'm an aspiring soul and as I saw it this reality wasn't meeting with the perfections of my aspiring soul. Now I'm not sure if aspiring is me or it's what was taught to me from the youngest age in this life.

Your soul does not seek perfection, it IS perfection. It is your human mind which seeks testimony to this perfection through your aspiring heart. Your heart wishes to express the joy of life; your human mind seeks to dictate what form this joy must take. Expectation hides perfection in plain sight.

Quote:
Yet I still see I can choose how to exist in an instant and I don't know why often it doesn't just happen. Perhaps it's the fear, the "knowing" that I don't have that power, when I really do. The fear of what would happen if I step into the total unknown.

The not knowing what I really want to choose or be or do or say, especially say, in the moment.

There are very few human beings who know, truly know, what they really want. They stumble in the dark looking for the light switch when there is a magnificent star cradled within their very soul. Many fear what they will see when the light goes on, and many others fear what they will not see. Then there are those who fear an end to the darkness in which they have called home.

Quote:
From a point of view, fear is the root of anything that holds us back or causes suffering in this life. It's the root of "lost" or "angry" or "lonely" or "jealous" or "hurt" and everything.

Then let's talk about going beyond all fear. About What is beyond all fear

Going beyond fear is a choice to let go of everything which is unreal. Nothing real exists which needs to be feared. Beyond all fear sits the truth of life. Live it, love it, give it.

-Sparrow

Old 29-03-2015, 02:50 AM
Guide

Brilliant