Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 01-06-2024, 02:43 PM
Frank1985

Is the soul created new everytime?

According to old wisdom, the soul, isn`t from genes. Despite spending alot of money on gene-research also, they can`t find genes linked to personality. So, is the soul created from like an ore of consciousness, passed on from life to life? Does that mean, when consciousness first was made, all life stems from it, so it never ends, like an ore in nature? I`m new here, by the way :)
Old 01-06-2024, 03:52 PM
Master
The human soul is a hard drive of all of our experiences, and development whilst here. It stores your growth and comes back with each new body on this plane. So in answer to your question, it is the same soul that returns to life each time. When we finally merge totally with God the soul returns to God, as you wont need it anymore. As to the soul being created from consciousness; thats a very good question, I don`t know the answer to that. I know that consciousness is an aspect of divine light, which is Gods true nature, but I`m not sure if the soul comes from consciousness or not. I will ask and come back to you. The divine spark though, the Atma, is not the soul. It is the part of the divine and it is the atma which animates the physical form.
Old 01-06-2024, 04:40 PM
Knower
Welcome, Frank. Speaking as a Non Dualist I feel that Consciousness is the nature of God. Imo the soul's journey is one of self discovery, going out from God, searching, learning through experiences, on this planet for example, experiencing the apparent interplay of opposites. Part of this experience here is feeling separate from God, but leading to the recognition of oneness with God, who is one with all that is.

Imo the major soul discovery is that we never left God. God is without bounds. But having experienced the apparent separation from God we realise that God is here all along. Imo God is the heart of our being and the whole of being.
Old 02-06-2024, 06:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank1985
passed on from life to life?
Welcome Frank. As peteyzen stated, it is the same soul that returns to life each time. Your soul is your soul, it is unique to you, and it is eternal. It incarnates and returns to this existence plane numerous times. When your soul has finished with its consciousness journey on this existence plane, it ascends to the next, higher vibrational plane.
Quote:
Does that mean, when consciousness first was made, all life stems from it, so it never ends, like an ore in nature?
There are really two answers to that. Even ores in nature come to an end. All temporal things must pass. This existence plane will come to an end at some point in time. It will collapse into itself and come to rest for an eon.

Nothing is ever lost however. The Consciousness of Creation is also understood to be The All. The All is eternal and forever. Everything that is, was, or will be, is contained in The All. When a new existence reality is created, everything that ever was is reborn again and anew, including of course our eternal soul.

Also, the Consciousness of Creation was not "made" as you put it. It is and always was, and never was not. :) A tough thing to get one's head around, impossible really for the human mind as is so much of the above. And it's unnecessary to contemplate. The only understanding I concern myself with is knowing I am an eternal soul, and I'm here now, on this earth plane, for one very specific reason: I'm on a self-realization quest.
Old 02-06-2024, 06:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldcup7
the major soul discovery is that we never left God
This is the epiphany. The soul-on-earth's self-realization journey includes coming to the understanding that our original birth-state consciousness -- "to become as little children" -- never left, and that we in fact left it as we grew into adults. But it's there, still, waiting for us to return to it.

We're like children in a store who wandered away from our parents for a few minutes and got lost among all those tall clothing racks that little kids can't see over. That's my "We never actually leave God" shopping mall analogy. :)
Old 02-06-2024, 07:49 AM
Master

Quote:
. So, is the soul created from like an ore of consciousness, passed on from life to life? Does that mean, when consciousness first was made, all life stems from it, so it never ends, like an ore in nature? )
Welcome.
I tend to look at life through ‘oneness’ lens so if you want to bring soul into the equation, then it all stems from ‘one’ whole pool of consciousness in a continuum of creation. Nothing is seperate imo. Separation is our perceived belief, because our human experience manifests in such a way we look for reasons, than the nature of what just is..a continuum of creation already in motion as a whole.
Old 02-06-2024, 07:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
This is the epiphany. The soul-on-earth's self-realization journey includes coming to the understanding that our original birth-state consciousness -- "to become as little children" -- never left, and that we in fact left it as we grew into adults.
But it's there, still, waiting for us to return to it.
I opened to this reading and absorbing the Text of ACIM ...
We are all ''innocent''. Yes.
One of the things I must deeply get in my head and never forget!! LOL
Sure, helps on the Path of loving others!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 02-06-2024, 11:15 PM
Seeker

Ascended Masters teach that our self also called a soul travel through many incarnations or realities/planets inside the body and is the same always i mean it is the same soul but every time inside your being is created-built some kind of personal self which is individual diffrent a little from all being-soul because of your one lifetime experieience.That for short time created self die after end of lifetime except some lessons experiences which stay alive for longer inside your being also higher being-self.

Greetings
Marcin
Old 03-06-2024, 01:52 AM
Master
Quote:
So, is the soul created from like an ore of consciousness, passed on from life to life?
(over) souls, spirits, and other non physical beings create and this universe in an expression referred to as 'creating'.

Most souls are capable of returning to visit this universe (and others) multiple times (vast numbers of times if they wish).

Quote:
Does that mean, when consciousness first was made, all life stems from it, so it never ends, like an ore in nature?
Consciousness 'predates' (not in the time sense) souls and life.

As to this universe, souls use consciousness as one of the ingredients in making this universe.
Old 03-06-2024, 03:31 PM
Master

Welcome Frank. I think consciousness body feels is soul and so soul is the link felt (here) which is the (spirit) connection to self. Soul has many questions and soul is part of self. Body is linked to soul and so already exists. I think soul isn't created new in every incarnation but continues.

Souls don't experience reincarnation but do in reincarnation, but I say continue. In each incarnation we forget and everything is new to body and so every experience is seen new. This is how it is presented. Souls continue their own journeys, learning, evolving, and experiencing. Soul learns through experience here. It's known other consciousnesses exist and they are souls as well, so souls are not only here. The soul to each of us is the source. As was said I to think souls journeys having many journeys.... consciousness being that journey that evolves soul self. I think soul is the true self. What is the connection of soul to God. I think the physical here paints a picture for soul each time.

Last edited by lemex : 03-06-2024 at 04:13 PM.