Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 07-05-2024, 10:00 AM
Master

An aspect of self spoke back to me

It's not the first time an aspect of my own self speaks to me, guiding me, teaching me, answering me questions and things like that, and each experience has stayed with me for quite some time.

This time it was an usual one, I was within my own body observing myself specking back with myself, like a monologue but I was not doing the speaking and I was doing it while at the same I was observing it from a detached state, from within the body.

Basically I was being scolded, a first time, never happened before. That "higher" aspect of my own self was scolding the human aspect of my own self. I can't remember much of it but it was all about that I am moving contrary to who I am and that I am causing myself a great deal of emotional pain for no reason.

The speech was long and very detailed but I can't remember much. I was fully conscious the whole time.

Have you ever had such an experience where you find yourself specking back to yourself in spiritual experience?
Old 07-05-2024, 11:49 AM
Master
Well yes, several years back I used to receive telepathic guidance. The communications however were simple, direct and unambiguous, resonating with truth.

Then again there were choices offered, fast ascent vs slow. I didn’t know what hardships fast may entail so I chose slow, adding that let’s smell the roses as we go along! And so it was and still is!

There is no scolding or judgment ~ the counsel offered removes ignorance and corrects perspective. That’s my experience anyway.
Old 07-05-2024, 12:48 PM
Well, just this morning, LOL, I was talking to God...and I got a telepathic, clear message....I laughed.
And Whoever gave me the message is correct ...this IS what I need to do!!

Now, was it my Spirit Guide, my Higher Self? I say, my Spirit Guide...WHO was given the job by the Creator to do just that...so...
Do I thank her or thank God...I thank God, first, cuz 'He' was working thru her...
'He' is a great Delegator.
Was it myself talking to myself...I don't look at it that way ...but you guys can.

I have picked a random card from a deck and told everyone what it is, face down, of course.
Was it myself talking to myself? No...it was my Spirit Guide clearly telling me inside...like a voice in the distance.
But, hey, that's 'just me'. I recognize my Spirit Guide's voice by now.

(As opposed to God Himself or the Holy Spirit or a relative on the Other Side - they are all different. Sometimes, tho, I admit...
''Was that my Spirit Guide or one of my Guardian Angels?"..hmm.
But I always thank whomever ...and God.)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 07-05-2024, 06:58 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
Well yes, several years back I used to receive telepathic guidance. The communications however were simple, direct and unambiguous, resonating with truth.

But was it from your own self ( like seeing your human avatar, so to say, speak back with you or have a monologue or something like that ), your own voice? I also receive many messages, guidance mostly but not my voice.

It truly had an effect on me, which put me back in my place for I was going off track, it literally feels like my parents scolded me, same kind of feel.
Old 07-05-2024, 07:03 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Well, just this morning, LOL, I was talking to God...and I got a telepathic, clear message....I laughed.
And Whoever gave me the message is correct ...this IS what I need to do!!

Yes, whenever I get a message back, 9/10 cases the message is exactly what I need to hear, 1/10 cases I do not understand the message.

The thing is that I have never been scolded before and strangely I needed this scolding, to remember certain things I forgot.

Too bad I can't remember most of it...

So you got a message where you were told what to do? Do you get many messages like that? In this speech I was given, I was also told what to do and what I do "wrong" that is causing me pain, and many things but I can't remember.
Old 07-05-2024, 07:59 PM
Pathfinder

It sounds like you were tuning into your intuition thatman, it came at the right time when you needed it, showing you that you are not alone but being guided, either by your higher self or spirit guide connecting with you at that very moment.
Old 07-05-2024, 08:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
So you got a message where you were told what to do? Do you get many messages like that?
The one and only time that happened to me, I was in crisis mode wondering what to do with my life, when a male voice behind me (I was the only one in the apartment) very clearly called my name twice, then said, "You must go to the __________." I went there a few days after and spoke with someone, and two weeks later I was working with them, which turned into an amazing life-long career and soul journey.

I've had beings come to me in my sleep, very clearly real and not your average dream imagination, and I would guess the voice was such a being. I don't know, but that's my guess. A spirit guide.
Old 07-05-2024, 08:52 PM
Administrator
It could have been a guide or your Angel nudging you in the right direction
A lot of it could also be intuition

Namaste
Old 07-05-2024, 09:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
A lot of it could also be intuition
I agree, Native spirit. I have intuitions all the time and have learned to listen when they arrive. I've also had what seemed more a voice than an intuition say and tell me things. The story I related though was the one and only time that voice was audible. It was so loud, so present in the room, that I looked behind me when it called my name, I was certain someone was standing there speaking, even though I knew I was alone.

I dropped the berry in a stream
And caught a little silver trout.

When I had laid it on the floor
I went to blow the fire a-flame,
But something rustled on the floor,
And someone called me by my name:
It had become a glimmering girl...

From the Yeats poem. There are many examples, in fairy tales for example, of spirit appealing to the soul-human by their name, in order to call them to consciousness so to speak.
Old 07-05-2024, 09:44 PM
Pathfinder

I can totally reason with that Baile, I had one time very similar an angelic voice I woke up to. I channel art but I’ve done it twice with writing also, my second time was today, but I won’t allow it by any other means, like thought intentions. I like to stay balanced with the physical and the spiritual. Though it does come through me as intuition, when I’m really trying to figure something out, and the words just come to me, not audio but more like a sudden intuition answer that hits me, I know it’s not from me because I have to search online for the meaning, and there is my answer, so I find it better this way, guiding me but I’m not asking for it, allowing my intuition to evolve gradually by itself.

I love reading myths and stories, it has helped connect me to the collective as a whole, inspiring me and it’s where I found lots of my synchronicities.