Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 09-09-2024, 04:08 AM
Seeker

The Evolution of Consciousness

It only took one request for something more from me so here ya go.

Take care all. Enjoy, find faith that what I speak of is fact, yet in your hands to offer to yourself and to our world. If you don't find my message of hope, courage and fulfillment in your life and our world then that is your place, Please don't shoot the messenger and no brow beating excepted.

Archer D

The Evolution of Consciousness

By Archer De Angelo
7th month of the year AD 2022
Updated 4th month of the year AD 2023

When the end of this evolutionary process of the consciousness of mankind comes to an end, being properly conducted we will live in a far better world forever. Where the true narrative, the taught knowledge will be oneness with creation and the Earth which will permeate the world and all that life that exists upon it. Said to be profits have stated so and I am echoing that power in my words to you now. Just as they did as if the words of God. Yet with newfound recognition of truth to be told.

How many people must die before we reconcile within our hearts and make the change needed to stop what is taking place? When will we reunite with the power of our soul, the power of our beautiful world and the power of God? We have allowed the absence of the divine light of creation’s presence within ourselves through our actions to create a foothold in our world for evil and darkness to permeate and prosper. Wickedness, immorality, corruption, debauchery and the attack upon gender and unborn life.
The desecration of natural life through genetic engineering and supplementation. The production of toxic substances, toxic energetic frequencies and beliefs and the destruction of our world’s forests and oceans has been promoted while on our watch. Creating a situation where loving ourselves and our lives and belief in the future has become a fairy tale. This desecration of creation itself has been encoded into our daily lives as if it is to be the normal state of affairs while we look the other way. We have done this as a society worldwide. This allowed and somewhat society created situation will never bring the loving power of God to our side and as if, to our rescue.
A society where chaos has been given a free pass by our complacency and ignorance. A society where people are allowed to exploit the situation, the future of our world and us for profit. It takes a strong minded and strong hearted individual to accept that I and we all, as a society, have created this situation that we are living with.
This great void of God’s love and light. Yet there is far more to this than can be simply viewed. This is your time to use the powers that God gave you to discern truth from fiction and lie. If we created this mess then we can fix it. Just as a child we were told to clean our room and with difficulty mostly.
How long will you wait to “clean our room” before you, your loved ones, friend, family or neighbor will perish at the hands of the permeated evil in our world. We can change this since we created it. We own it, we created it, and it is our godly task and purpose in life to undo it.
The lining of the silver clouds of heaven still are within our grasp. We need to accept self-reflection, introspection and truthful honesty with ourselves in order to find the power within us to become what and why we came here, our task to accomplish. To change what has been created. Accept our mistakes and move forward. It is the destiny of mankind that we become and grow to be more than what we were in the beginning.
Doing so offers us great hope and belief. It is our destiny to live a godly life. A life where we become more today than we were yesterday. To release ourselves from our past indiscretions and beliefs. Realizing a mistake once is just a lesson learned and not a life sentence. Accept and release yourself from such, free yourself to live a righteous life.
We need to understand that as a child of God it is our task and duty to progress in the development of our consciousness. To become more, godly. To become the nature and effect of our souls and God's purpose. We need to take to task the purpose in life to become greater in all ways in life than we have in the past.
Make it part of our lives to integrate this knowing into our state of being collectively and personally. Make it part of our perception of life and reality than we have in the past. This is the true and only way to keep the great void of love in our world from ever finding a niche to infiltrate again. This process of development will lead you to a time in the future where you understand and perceive reality in a vastly greater manner than you do now.

Our civilization is rather juvenile, young in its acceptance of greater knowledge through personal growth, through the realizations that come through the understanding of philosophy, theology. The ability to accept the simple idea of having and understanding a purpose in life.
Understanding that we are the power of God manifest in this world with a divine purpose to be filled and then doing so.

The time has come for the next golden age of our world.
Stand up, move and make it so.
Godspeed to all, Archer De Angelo
Old 09-09-2024, 10:13 AM
Master

Yes so true what you say and as we know, many people all over the world, have written the exact same things as yourself.

However, I feel people need to focus on the solution and NOT the problem.

If more people read/talked about the solution especially on social media then we might start making some inroads to fixing the world. As an example, Dr Greer started a world peace day where on a certain date he asked people around the world to meditate for fifteen minutes on peace on the planet during a certain time and date. This takes place every few months and thousands have signed up for it. I feel this is a good start to solving the problem.

But of course that is just my personal opinion and others may see it differently.
Old 09-09-2024, 01:02 PM
Hi, Just a personal thing...I sure could use some more spaces to make it easier to read...
many of us have mentioned this over the years on every forum I've been on.
Not a criticism, just helps. If its too hard to read it can get passed over. Take care.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 10-09-2024, 12:18 PM
Seeker

Thanks Redchic.

Personal quote:

"You may not change yesterday. Yet you can change, tomorrows yesterday today. So do something beautiful today, and each and everyday. Till the day comes and you wake and say. I may still be living in the past but now it's a beautiful one"

All of man kind needs to change their perception. Myself included.

Take care, Archer
Old 10-09-2024, 02:25 PM
Master
Red Chic, i believe similarly that we need to focus on solutions.

Thank you for sharing Dr Greer’s World Peace day meditations.
Old 10-09-2024, 04:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
However, I feel people need to focus on the solution and NOT the problem.
When we focus on the problem, we can find a solution, but sometimes the solution creates new problems.If we focus on solving the problem, we can solve it without the side effects. Imo only.....
Old 10-09-2024, 06:07 PM
Seeker

Tks sky, Something I rote a few years ago included this quote.

"Your solution is the caws of your problem. Live a life of no problems and have no need for solutions. Thus breaking the cycle of events and reuniting you with your purpose in life"

That's why I tell people to love life.

Archer
Old 11-09-2024, 08:22 AM
Master

Archer…….” Your solution is the caws of your problem.”

I really don’t “get” this statement. Can you give me an example of how a solution is the cause of a problem?
Old 11-09-2024, 08:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
Archer…….” Your solution is the caws of your problem.”

I really don’t “get” this statement. Can you give me an example of how a solution is the cause of a problem?

Problems occur before my mind starts to focus on finding solutions, so I'm not getting it either.
Solutions imo can cause other problems though but I see them as 'side effects'.

(Btw, I'm presuming 'caws' is cause, apologies if I'm wrong)....
Old 11-09-2024, 08:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archer De Angelo

Till the day comes and you wake and say. I may still be living in the past but now it's a beautiful one"

'Now' is all we have for living, you can bring to mind the 'past' but imo only that is not living....