Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29-11-2012, 01:46 PM
Aset90

When others are attuned to synchronicity of you&your twin

Tomorrow marks the first day i will return to Maryland since i graduated almost one year ago. My TF is still there and hating his current relationship. Hes unaware (i think) that im coming, but ill be roughly an hour from him at my bff's new home aka HIS best friends' girlfriend.

I mentioned to my mom that i think ill see/hear from him this weekend. She doesnt know about TF relationships and so on, but she does believe that we are a predestined match and hes some sort of "runner". We dont talk about thr situation often, but i wanted to mention this weekend to her.

This morning she tells me this: "you know ive been going to yoga now for about 4months. I go the same route twice a week and take little notice of my surroundings. For some reason, the other day, i atually do as im driving home, post yoga. I'd always pass this nail salon called 'kevin nail' (his name is kevin), yet i really looked at it and saw that in fact it reads 'kevin & v nail'. (My name begins with a V.) I was shocked and didnt know what to make of it!"

Im not shocked, but i am interested to know if energies can be so ample that OTHERS closest to you can also feel them and even observe synchronicities that are thought to be for me? And i have been asking the divine daily, before i sleep, to please let me know if i will be seeing/hearing from him because we REALLY have some things to talk about...i ddi recieve what i think was a prophetic dream (i got the first interpreted last month by ariadne green. This id a diff one) earlier this week of them breaking up and her falling to pieces and him coming rit back to me (almost same dream)".

PLEASE REPLY!!!!!