Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 30-11-2012, 02:39 AM
Experiencer
My daughter notices our connection. She says we are just alike. One time she had a dream of us getting married on a tropical island, and the night before I had a dream of him and me being in love on a tropical island (and she didn't know anything about my dream). I was pretty shocked. So yes, I think people who are more spiritually aware would be able to see signs about others they are close to.
Old 30-11-2012, 03:03 AM
Aset90

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRIMSON BLUE
My sister who is also a pisces and very intuitive always points out synchronicities and signs. I was on youtube one day listening to retro music when i clicked a video that led me to another video. This song caught my attention because it had his name in the title. My sister yelled "that's a sign" i listen to the song and it most definitely was a sign.
Wwow i feel you on this one...
Old 30-11-2012, 03:41 PM
Master
Yep, same here. I've had several people say something to me. One even said it was "like we share a brain". It was a weird thing to say given we had really just met at that time and neither of us knew we loved one another or about the whole twin soul thing. There were also rumors about us when we were at school together, even though we've never even held hands ... people just picked up on our energy and interpreted it for themselves.
Old 30-11-2012, 04:09 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aset90
Thanks, I agree with this, but of course, was even doubting that. I get so far in belief and then I lose it a little. I read other peoples' synchronistic events and signs; like that they manifest for a definitive signal from the universe that whatever they are thinking is right or something. That very rarely happens to me, instantaneously as others'. I realize there isn't only one way, but sometimes I do think that if one is more spritually attuned then maybe they receive signs quicker?

Who knows. I'll take the indirect sign through my mom as affirmation from above, for me. For this weekend espeically. I'm excited nervous

It usually comes in waves for me. Sometimes the 'messages' are too amazing to deny, and other's I let doubt creep back in. Then something remarkable happens to remind me that it's not my imagination again. That is what our guides are for...to help us with doubt. Ultimately, it's up to us to be open to it. And the more open we are the more miracles happen. Take time daily if possible to just let yourself relax and clear your mind. Meditation is best, but if you can't do it, just stare at a wall and don't think about anything. And above all, ask for your guides to help you. They are there for that very reason.
Old 03-12-2012, 05:04 AM
twincities

I have been pondering this one for a while, as it brings back memories from when I first met the woman who is soon to be my ex wife, and a bit bittersweet. When we first met, I swear we were pushed together by the universe, with the relevant part of that story being on an early date, we were out in a park and I swear at least two people that day were telling me to marry her. We thought we were soulmates, or at least used those words once, but clearly things have fallen apart. We learned so much from each other, I can't help but think that we were meant to follow this path and help each other out. Is this what is meant by karmic soul mates?

One of the reasons I believe the TF idea so strongly is in part due to my prior experience with this soulmate. Alas, my twin and I have not gotten to be together, but relevant to this thread, my wife once asked me if I thought she was the most beautiful woman in town - how's that for a loaded question? I think she was really getting at the beautiful energy that we were dancing around trying to ignore (my twin and I that is) since we really didn't know anything about what was going on then and this was years ago.