Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 05-05-2024, 11:14 PM
Ascender

Elemental Presence Infinite COHERANCE EPIC

Another aspect of this EPIC thread is in the understanding that this infinite
sphere we call the universe, is in FACT that of a wholly and completely an
ELEMENTAL UNIVERSE. 100% elemental divine intelligent elemental ENERGY.

This universal elemental intelligent energy is presented by motionless
SOURCE as that of relative motioning elemental energy. Basically the
elemental forces are PURE SPIRIT condensed within a singularity vortex and
spun out into relativity as intelligent motioning vibrating energy.

The primal force that holds all these complex energy vortexes in one
cohesive embrace is that of the primordial INTENTION thought wave that
is still current after being arisen within Absolute MIND AEONS ago.

Were this intention to be withdrawn, this universe would vanish in a blink of
an eye. LIFE exists solely within the confines of the Elemental KOSHIC sheath, remove the KOSHIC sheath and NO THING IS THERE!

blessings michael.
Old 06-05-2024, 08:14 AM
Pathfinder

The Intention of thought, infinite, intelligence, movement, energy, purity, forces, and elements I see a pattern here of water! You have taken me back to the mountains Michael and making me deeply wonder.

It is the mountains that purifies our natural water is it not? If we think of the waterfall within the mountain, it is this energy force and the elements that structures the water, whereas tap water is unstructured, the water crashing over rocks also becomes more energised because of this movement, this is how we are able to energise our own water with our intentions, we are connecting and creating movement of frequencies, referring to the partially, frozen water crystal test. This energy can be measured in the form of light energy, and pure water requires energy. Liquid is not conscious until we make it conscious! Water has infinite intelligence as well as memories which is why our ancestors were more connected to the universe, it was communicating through them.

The sacred mountains are also of cosmic centres, and also giving order and stability to the world, their axis linking together heaven and earth, and as places of pilgrimages, revealing a deeper and more meaningful reality. Spiritualist all over the world say they have been calling to them.

I wonder - If we take a look at the last super, then take a look at the five sacred holy mountains! How their bodies are shaped in a similar way, could this be what da Vinci was trying to show us? Maybe I have wondered too deeply.
Old 06-05-2024, 01:32 PM
Ascender

Blessings Elements for your most wonderful insightful post on this thread, I
understand completely what you are sharing here, blessings.

regards michael