Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old Today, 06:37 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
That's brilliant Joe. I'm pleased you got to watch it .
I would hope and expect that it was a great atmosphere .( Nothing worse than quiet fans LOL..)( This is where we miss the rep of Ireland fans in the world tournaments )..

Good observation AB, as the two sets of fans were having a sing off !! There was an awful lot of them too. The German fans were heart broken at the end and were genuinely a bit shocked, felt they should have won it ! Yep but impressive as you say to see so many fans celebrating !! We have to get the Irish back into the Tournaments lol ..even just for the Craic, they always bring something positive with them.

__________________________________________________ _________

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Last edited by Joe Mc : Today at 08:29 PM.
Old Today, 06:57 AM
Master

Awww , you got to feel a bit sorry for them . Especially if they have travelled abroad to watch it .

The fans really can make or break a game, although I'm sure our Roy would tell them to shut up in case they put the players off !! LOL.

Yes the Irish fans are SORELY missed .
I'm wondering if the powers that be could just tell a little white lie , just to get the Irish fans to the tournaments and "imaginary " games !!!!
( Forgive me father for I have sinned !..)

But as you say , just for the fun , the atmosphere , the presence , and of course the craic .... They would soon get over the teensy weensy con and see the funny side I'm sure !!!
Old Today, 10:15 AM
Master

LOLOL !!!! Still could happen AB as we are hosting a couple of matches along with England, Scotland and Wales in Euro 2028 lol.
On account of the number of host nations, I think, automatic qualification is off the table, so I read, but they might come up with Something ???
We can get a loan of the Pope's Pope Mobil and do quick stop confessions along the way ?? lololol And of course you guessed it, the driver, Not Father Dougal
..but the Cork Man himself Mr. Keane. lolol.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Old Today, 11:36 AM
Master

LOLOL .... So funny Joe.
But 2028 ? Are you mad ?
Catch yourself on man . I won't even be alive to see it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
( Or hopefully I will but I won't book a seat for any of the games just in case ! )

Now now, granted, tis true, you probably won't get automatic promotion ( forgive me father I sinned again , but on the other hand "there for but the grace of God go I ".... So I'm always grateful...)
But ye of little faith ... Have you ever considered they might actually get through on merit by winning games ???!!!!
And I'm guessing they will. It's their time . I can definatly feel it in my waters .
And anyone my ex ( Irish ) husband kissed the blarney stone so it's got to count for summat ?

But anyway.
Yes . Pope Roy the first on his golf buggy.
We will of course lay the red carpet around the mini roundabout at craggy island in his honour.
You know the one I mean ? The one with the "theme park" in it !!!!!
Just don't let Father jack drive the buggy or all bets are off !!!!!!!!!
( In fact I'm starting to wonder if Ireland are playing all their qualifier games on the said roundabout and that's where they going wrong ? Was just a thought)
Old Today, 02:32 PM
Master

Just watched the replay today. Aww I felt so sorry for Dortmund, players and fans. Was nearly crying myself just looking at them.

Dortmund played brilliantly, so nothing to feel ashamed of there but as you said they missed a few good chances.

I see Klopp was there singing YNWA cos that is Dortmunds anthem as well.

Brilliant atmosphere!
Old Today, 02:38 PM
Master

I wish I could have watched it ...