Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > North American Indigenous Spirituality > Faiths of Indigenous Peoples

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Today, 06:41 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by sentient
So, I can well understand how some ‘outsiders’ when integrating into an aboriginal tribe think they are aboriginals too, because in a collective membership and spiritual sense one is – that is the truth, yet in another sense one isn't and that is the other truth & both truths need to be respected.

I never considered myself to be integrated with a tribe...

Though like my story above from post #146 says, I do feel integrated with the Rocks and Fire...
Well, and that led to a certain integration to everything else...Including humanity...
Though a tribe or at least any tribe I have been associated with there was always a tension stemming from past wrongs...
Only certain Spiritual people are free from that tension...

I have an integration of coming out of violence and abuse and alcoholism...
Led to freedom by Spirit and self inquiry and Prayer for guidance from Spirit...
Which put me in a Life of service to point others to the same freedom...
Which putting Fire to the Rocks is the least I could do in Life...
Actually putting Fire to Rocks is a pleasure and has taught me many things about integration and Life...
One being that if you don't flow with a Oneness and Connection you will be burnt to some degree...

...Peace...