Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 07-06-2023, 05:14 PM
Ascender
Is the Earth a recreation area

Or is Creation already there?!
Old 07-06-2023, 05:50 PM
Master

In my opinion planet Earth is a place where we can re-create ourselves and the planet;
in that respect it is a recreation area. In the Bible Jesus prays to God saying, “thy will
be done on Earth as it is in heaven.” This implies re-creation.
Old 07-06-2023, 08:02 PM
Master

Quote:
Recreation is an activity of leisure, leisure being discretionary time.
As I understand it, the Earth isn't a "recreation area", but a "learning area".

Much of the suffering comes from people being confused about it. It is like you'd attend a school, and believe that you're there for the breaks, not for the classes, being active during breaks, and sleeping during classes :)
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 08-06-2023, 05:37 AM
Ascender
lol!
That was mostly for the pun but I'm now wondering what the main cause of suffering in our modern societies would be.
Spending too much time on social media / watching tv / gossiping ? Addictions ? Boredom ? Burnouts ?
Old 08-06-2023, 07:11 AM
Master

I feel Starman and Invalan are both right.

I feel having the balance between recreation AND learning is what it is all about.

I mean what’s the point in just learning, learning and learning but having no fun. Then what’s the point in having non stop fun and learning nothing, hence no evolution.
Old 08-06-2023, 07:45 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
I feel having the balance between recreation AND learning is what it is all about.
Reading you, I now feel the biggest suffering is not knowing what life is about.

Quote:
Then what’s the point in having non stop fun and learning nothing, hence no evolution.
You can have fun and learn.
This is subject to discussions, but some people need a very serious atmosphere to learn, others just learn by watching and experimenting.

This is how I learned to cook for instance. I remember having a lot of fun with my first bread baking 3 years ago, I now eat my own bread 90% of the time.
Old 08-06-2023, 07:50 AM
Master

I believe life is many things. I use it mainly as a place for spiritual growth.
Old 08-06-2023, 10:58 AM
Master

GuillUme. You state……

“Reading you, I now feel the biggest suffering is not knowing what life is about.”

Can you explain what exactly you mean by that. I mean are you saying that about people in general or about me personally.
Old 08-06-2023, 11:50 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Can you explain what exactly you mean by that. I mean are you saying that about people in general or about me personally.
I think I made a shortcut and read "learning what it is about", and then digressed and it created that reaction, as I had in mind the main causes of suffering.

So it wasn't about you, but your message led me to that thought!
I also probably (intuitively) reacted to "learning", because the spiritual process is a lot about "unlearning" (the previous schemas and re-creating new ones).

In general, not knowing is a great source of anxiety, that is why believing makes thing easier.
I didn't mean "I know and you don't, poor you, bow down to me", no! lol

There is nothing to "know" in essence imo (if you listen to your body), except that many people are in many different worlds, including spying, abuse, war, drugs, obsessions etc etc
Old 08-06-2023, 01:47 PM
Master

Guillaume.

Many thanks for clarifying that.

We can so easily take things the wrong way and that’s why I thought I would check it out first before I made a comment on this topic.

Much appreciated.