Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 21-08-2023, 10:22 AM
Master
The 'WHY' of super power movies...

For years it has annoyed me, and I've been hoping and waiting for the fad to end: Marvel / comic book movies on people with super powers.
I didn't grow up with these comic books, I'm not a child, and I simply really don't like these movies, can't understand why people waste their money on making them.
Why not make something decent and worthwhile?

It turns out it's not a fad, it doesn't end. It's the new normal.

Then Gregg Braden talks about this in one of his vids on YouTube... He addresses a lot of issues that are going on while remaining neutral. He brings the facts and leaves it up to the viewer to decide.

In any case... they -the ones in power- want to enhance our beautiful bodies with chips and technology. Apparently this is a big problem which I found shocking to hear. I thought that shizzel was still in the future, but it isn't.

If you then have tons of movies and series on having super powers, that are immensely popular, people are already used to the idea. Young people and kids even want it! Even adults as many adults watch these movies and series. They want to be like their hero Superman, Captain Codpiece, and so on.

That means generations are being brainwashed to be more tolerant, and possibly even accepting of, so called enhancements of the body. Having chips implanted, facial recognition everywhere and so on. And that's just the chips. "They" want to do more, actually implement 'enhancements' to make our bodies functions better?
WTH for? Bear in mind that nothing 'they' do and want is for our good and well-being. It benefits them, not us!

If not mistaken China is a big player in this as well. Wasn't that clip on facial recognition at the pelican crossing that went viral in China?
Monitoring people 24/7, doing something government doesn't want earning you penalty points. Certain amount of points excludes you from getting mortgage, enrolling in study/school, and shops.
Total control.

And what if they can and will influence how you feel and act? Or maybe not feel at all anymore. Living & breathing robots.

But when they -the ones in power- succeed in putting chips and whatnot in our bodies the sky's the limit. Not for us. For them.

So is it cute when you see a child, your child, your grandchild, dress up as superman? Pretending to have super powers, wishing he/she actually had them...
Not cute at all. It means they've already been brainwashed and prepped to at some point be open and accepting of having bodily enhancements that we don't need at all!

The human body is the most perfect 'machine' in existence. I've said that for decades. It's so delicate, so intricate, so perfect when working properly. Unbelievably fine-tuned, capable of so much we don't even know!
Our bodies can easily live to be a few hundred years without aging! That does hinge on living a healthy life-style though. And the Western life-style -brought to us by the ones in power- isn't healthy.
The foods we eat more and more aren't healthy, too much (work related) stress, pollution, etc. etc.
Without all that our body wouldn't age. Not at all!

That doesn't change the fact that we already have super powers and a super body. Greg Braden calls it 'soft technology'.
As it is there's nothing that can top our physical bodies.
Our self-healing abilities are infinite. We have forgotten how to do it, although some still can and even teach how to do it.

In short we don't need whatever creepy shizzel they want to do with our bodies. And we certainly don't need movies on super powers as they are only part of the brainwashing scheme...

Maybe next time you see your (grand) child playing to be superman distract him and at some point talk to them.
We should educate our children entirely differently. They should grow up to know about and cherish the powers of their natural body.

As long as this isn't happening and children and many adults dream of having super powers, watch the movies they keep pumping out, you know we are still on the wrong track, still in the tentacles of the ones in power.

We really need to change this, and like most everything that starts with children and teens. (why else do you think 'they' aim for that audience with the movies!!)

So if you can contribute via family and work to begin to tell a different story, to plant the seeds of the truth by all means do it!
And if you can't you can at least stop contributing to what 'they' are doing by no longer going to theatre to see those movies. Stop admiring the downfall of mankind, and spread the word among people that can grasp what's going on.

Old 21-08-2023, 02:17 PM
I see your point!

To add, I'm scared with the violence in the Games kids and adults play ...killing is *Bam*, then guts splatted all over on the screen...
like it's nothing, desensitizing minds.
I think this brought on the guns in the school shootings...it has been glorified and sensationalized as FUN!
I really had not thought before about your point with Marvel movies and
shaping young minds! Good one.
And I love Gregg Braden!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 21-08-2023, 07:57 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
In any case... they -the ones in power- want to enhance our beautiful bodies with chips and technology. ... That means generations are being brainwashed to be more tolerant, and possibly even accepting of, so called enhancements of the body. Having chips implanted, facial recognition everywhere and so on. And that's just the chips. "They" want to do more, actually implement 'enhancements' to make our bodies functions better?
I believe that the term for this is transhumanism.

The aim of transhumanism is that "we can and should use technology to augment our bodies and our minds; that we can and should merge with machines, remaking ourselves in the image of our own higher ideals."

Through the use of nanotechnology and artificial intelligence, transhumanists such as Ray Kurzweil envision a future where biotechnology will enable a union between humans and computers and AI systems, whereby the resulting human-machine mind will be free to roam a universe of its own creation.

Transhumanist philosophy is also based on the desire for immortality, the fear of dying and ceasing to exist. So dead bodies are frozen (for those who can afford it) in the hopes that one day they can be revived, and they hope that eventually somehow the contents of their brain can be uploaded onto a computer so they can continue to exist forever.

If such beliefs weren't so tragic they would be hilarious.

The problem with all this (beyond any ethical considerations) is that it is all based on ignorance. It considers humans as physical bodies driven by electrical activity in the brain. There is no understanding of the spiritual dimension of human beings. There is no comprehension that we humans already have the potential to have all these superpowers and much more, without the need for any technological enhancements.

We live in a strange world.

Peace
Old 21-08-2023, 09:04 PM
Master
I was brought up on Marvel. I remember when I was 5-6, my sister and I watched Superman. Every time Superman came on the TV, we would rush to the bathroom to get a bath towel which we would wear as capes. Every time Superman flew, we would fly as we jumped off our couch and then rolled on the floor.

As far as cameras monitoring us: when I renew my alarm system with the Police Department, they want to know how they can monitor our system. I don't provide them that information but I highly suspect some of the others do.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 21-08-2023, 11:52 PM
Knower
I grew up on watching super hero movies, and while I do agree that cybernetics and all that intrusive **** that they shove in our bodies for ‘enhancement’ is absolute garbage, but its not all doom and gloom. Prosthetic arms and legs for example, have come a long way.

Also a lot of superhero movies I’ve seen have natural powers, and I don’t usually see them enhancing themselves by shoving chips and implants in their bodies. They have stuff like exoskeleton suits that enhance their abilities but most of the time it’s not intrusive like you see in real life lol. PLus, some of these super hero movies can encourage people to invent better technologies. Like Iron Man’s ability to fly for example. Some guy in UK invented a small portable jet pack that can be used to fly…I believe US special forces are looking into them…including paramedics and firefighters??? Thought that was pretty cool.
Old 22-08-2023, 06:02 AM
Master
I'm not a fan of Badden, and just like you can't understand why people are into superheros, I can't understand how Badden is taken credibly.

I am a superhero fan. Ironically, I like Batman best because he doesn't have super powers.

Superman is also very interesting, because whereas other superheros put on a mask to hide who they 'really are', Superman sheds his mask to reveal his true self.

In any case, I'm not interested in super-chips or anything like that,so the purported brainwashing didn't work.

The modern dilemma isn't this sort of fantasy. I recently saw Oppenheimer and Barbie, and although I recognise that Oppenheimer is a much, much better film, I enjoyed Barbie more. The shallow feminist subtext was utterly pathetic, but it should be because Barbie is an absurd airhead comedy. Even though Barbie was mere meaningless drivel, it became the bigger film with far more social commentary than Oppenheimer. IOW people took Barbie more seriously even though it's really only an extended advert for Mattel.

Superhero fans don't take it seriously. It's pure fantasy, but then there are masterpieces like 'The Joker'. Now, I didn't like Oppenheimer even though it's obviously an outstanding film, and I liked Barbie even though it's shallow and absurd. No one has to like 'The Joker', but it was brilliant on so many levels. Badden, on the other hand... I like him in the way I liked 'Barbie'.
Old 22-08-2023, 02:54 PM
Master
The 2023 World Robot Conference in Beijing, China can provides some insight as to what to expect...........

Some of the robots looked fairly human and attractive.

Should be interesting to see when we will have real, fully functioning gynoids. For me, it is only a matter of time.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 22-08-2023, 06:12 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Superman is also very interesting, because whereas other superheros put on a mask to hide who they 'really are', Superman sheds his mask to reveal his true self.
Or to be more accurate, Clark Kent takes off his glasses and suddenly no-one recognises him. Which does not say much for their powers of observation.

Peace
Old 22-08-2023, 07:03 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray=out
... but its not all doom and gloom. Prosthetic arms and legs for example, have come a long way. ... ...PLus, some of these super hero movies can encourage people to invent better technologies. Like Iron Man’s ability to fly for example. Some guy in UK invented a small portable jet pack that can be used to fly
I have no problem with using technology to improve the quality of our lives, enabling us to do things more quickly and with less effort. But when it comes to implanting devices in the body then where do we draw the line?

You mention prosthetic arms and legs - brain-controlled bionic limbs are obviously useful for those who need them. And cochlear implants which stimulate the auditory nerve for those who are deaf have obvious benefits.

But what about implanting a chip with all our personal information, perhaps in the forearm? Some would say that there are many benefits. No more need for passports or travel documents - just scan the chip. No need for bank cards - just scan the chip at the supermarket checkout. Anxious parents need never worry about losing a child - just have them chipped and the child can always be tracked. If everyone was chipped then crime should fall, as the police can identify who was at a particular location at a particular time.

But how long before this all becomes a means of social control? Criticise the government and suddenly you can no longer buy a plane ticket or your chip will be declined at the supermarket checkout. The system of social credits in China is heading this way, although it is still early days.

There are those who would like to see such a system in place, naturally with themselves in charge of it all. It may seem far-fetched now, but the world we currently live in would have seemed equally far-fetched when I was a child.

Peace
Old 22-08-2023, 11:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Or to be more accurate, Clark Kent takes off his glasses and suddenly no-one recognises him. Which does not say much for their powers of observation.
Clark is a disguise to hide Superman, Spiderman is a disguise to hide Peter Parker. Superman does things the other way round. He's really an alien disguising himself as a human being. It's so incredible that a weeb like Clark could be Superman that no one even sees it. Clark is the antithesis.

It's Batman all the way for me. He's 'only human' and has the trauma required for real character development. The Joker has proven to be an excellent character-villian more than once.

I doubt there's any merit whatsoever to the trans humanist brainwashing theory. It's just human fascination with the paranormal. Superhuman' feats have been the hype since Adam was a boy. It's so in your face that we don't state the obvious like superhuman Jesus stories brainwash people into Christianity. It's so obvious we don't even look at it. That's also how Clark remains invisible.